• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Michael37 said:

@DeighAnn Impressive dredging of the archives, if I may say so. 

The topic reminds me of this verse:

King James Bible
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

It came up as a "related" subject at the bottom of the page.   Funny.  2 years.   WHO knew?

• Well Said! 1

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,644
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

You want me to help arrange it for you?

If you want it to look like an accident...

Get a Bible.

Turn it to John 3:16.

Set it on the ground.

Walk by and trip over it.

And believe what it says.

You accidentally sold your soul to Christ.

Once this is done you can't undo it.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

You can't even purposefully sell your soul.  That is a non biblical thought.  Satan isn't buying, and he has nothing to give you

Edited by Riverwalker

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

On 5/31/2018 at 2:00 PM, Lazar said:

Hey everybody! I am a 14 year old boy and im an Orthodox Christian. I play alot of video games and when you install and download video games,there are terms and conditions and stuff you gotta agree to.I started searching for keywords "soul" "satan" "devil" just to be sure,when i can't search for keywords in the agreements i read them fully.There is a game i want to download that says there are terms and conditions,but i can not find them since there is no link on their website.Anyway,if i randomly agree to every terms and conditions could i actually sell my soul? I am really worried

If you trust Jesus for salvation, all former contracts with Satan are broken, the blood of Christ washes away your sin, guilt, condemnation . . .

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  578
  • Content Per Day:  0.40

The bigger problem is the OP identifies himself as an "Orthodox Christian." Orthodoxy, like Roman Catholicism, is apostate. Its adherents do not believe the Biblical gospel. You cannot mix grace with works, as Orthodoxy does; Orthodoxy, like Catholicism, denies the gospel.

To the question, though, a Christian cannot sell his soul to Satan. We who are in Christ are not our own (1 Cor 6:15-20), so we have no ability to sell that which we do not own. God owns us; we are not our own. We are His property, His possessions. How can we sell something that doesn't belong to us?! And Jesus has bound the strong man of the house and spoiled his goods (Matthew 12:29) - so even if an unbeliever intentionally "sold his soul" to Satan, he can still be redeemed by Jesus Christ and translated into the kingdom of God (Col 1:13).

• 6 months later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 5/31/2018 at 3:00 PM, Lazar said:

Hey everybody! I am a 14 year old boy and im an Orthodox Christian. I play alot of video games and when you install and download video games,there are terms and conditions and stuff you gotta agree to.I started searching for keywords "soul" "satan" "devil" just to be sure,when i can't search for keywords in the agreements i read them fully.There is a game i want to download that says there are terms and conditions,but i can not find them since there is no link on their website.Anyway,if i randomly agree to every terms and conditions could i actually sell my soul? I am really worried

At first place, game is something that makes dally on picayune things, beyond exhilarate in us bad feelings (sense of competition). So, occupy your time and mind with things that are good before the Creator (Phil 4:8).

About the possibility of selling your soul, well, if you don't read the contract, you can consent on doing something that can compromise your life or accept that they get something from you that can bring problems in the future (for instance, personal information).

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

On 5/31/2018 at 11:00 AM, Lazar said:

Your soul is not yours to sell. It belongs to God.