IGNORED

144.000 Thousand and Gods focus on Israel.

angels4u

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

"there s no 144,000 per se. Revelation is a Book of METAPHORS !!"

Revelation 7:1-8 is not a metaphor son .... there will be 144000 Israelites in this prophecy

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

3 hours ago, Davida said:

how can they be evangelists that are sealed BEFORE the beginning of the Tribulation and minister to the whole world?

•  

Nope not quoting me. I never said they were saved BEFORE the Tribulation. 

Well, sorry about that. I know I quoted someone......lol

But you did say.......

On 6/29/2018 at 8:46 AM, Davida said:

The 144,000 are male virgins, Israel Jews that DO BELIEVE in JESUS, they are SEALED with GOD's Protection, who proclaim the Gospel during the Tribulation. 

Do you have scriptural support to back this up? I cannot find any that specifically says that they proclaim the gospel. None

Edited by JoeCanada
added to it

"I cannot find any that specifically says that they proclaim the gospel. None'

So what do you think they do son? .... better read your Bible

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  401
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1

7 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

So, is that an admission that you are speculating? Sounds like it to me.

It's one thing to have a difference of opinion about what a text means, however, it is altogether different when one comes up with a teaching without a text, relying entirely upon speculation.

Hallelujah

"So, is that an admission that you are speculating? Sounds like it to me"

You are in trouble son .... read your Bible related to the 144000 in chapters 7 and 14

All you do is argue with those who know the scriptures and I believe that you are a false teacher

Edited by Daniel 11:36

29 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

No no no...I'm not going to fall into that camp. What I think they do?.....or what scripture says that they do/not do.

There are enough people who think about what scripture means. Though we are told that no scripture is of private interpretation.....2Peter 1:20

In Rev 7 and Rev 14...... where the 144,000 are mentioned.....where does it say that they evangelize during the tribulation?

The burden of proof is on you, and Davida, and Revelation Man.....and whoever else says that they are evangelists who preach during the Tribulation.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  401
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1

14 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"So, is that an admission that you are speculating? Sounds like it to me"

You are in trouble son .... read your Bible related to the 144000 in chapters 7 and 14

All you do is argue with those who know the scriptures and I believe that you are a false teacher

Pops, below are the passages you referenced, I still can't find anything about them being preachers or evangelists.

Rev 7:2  And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
Rev 7:3  Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
Rev 7:4  And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
Rev 7:5  Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
Rev 7:6  Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
Rev 7:7  Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
Rev 7:8  Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

Rev 14:1  And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
Rev 14:2  And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
Rev 14:3  And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
Rev 14:4  These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
Rev 14:5  And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

Hallelujah

• Thumbs Up 1

• Content Count:  255
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

32 minutes ago, Steve Conley said:

Pops, below are the passages you referenced, I still can't find anything about them being preachers or evangelists.

Rev 7:2  And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
Rev 7:3  Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
Rev 7:4  And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
Rev 7:5  Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
Rev 7:6  Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
Rev 7:7  Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
Rev 7:8  Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

Rev 14:1  And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
Rev 14:2  And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
Rev 14:3  And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
Rev 14:4  These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
Rev 14:5  And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

Hallelujah

Hi Steve Conley,

Not sure what others think but it is my belief that the 144,000 are the two witness and will preach or witness.  They are sealed and protected like the two witness and the Woman of Rev 12.  I submit they are all the same group.  God said that Israel is his witness and that Israel is the Green Olive Tree.  The 144,000 represent the remnant of Israel.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Brother Duke said:

Hi Steve Conley,

Not sure what others think but it is my belief that the 144,000 are the two witness and will preach or witness.  They are sealed and protected like the two witness and the Woman of Rev 12.  I submit they are all the same group.  God said that Israel is his witness and that Israel is the Green Olive Tree.  The 144,000 represent the remnant of Israel.

144,000 Sealed Revelation 7

1After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back its four winds so that no wind would blow on land or sea or on any tree. 2And I saw another angel ascending from the east, with the seal of the living God. And he called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: 3“Do not harm the land or sea or trees until we have sealed the foreheads of the servants of our God.”

4And I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred forty-four thousand from all the tribes of Israel:

5From the tribe of Judah twelve thousand were sealed,

from the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand,

from the tribe of Gad twelve thousand,

6from the tribe of Asher twelve thousand,

from the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand,

from the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand,

7from the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand,

from the tribe of Levi twelve thousand,

from the tribe of Isaachar twelve thousand,

8from the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand,

from the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand,

and from the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand.

32 minutes ago, angels4u said:

144,000 Sealed Revelation 7

Hi angels4u......

Earlier in this post, you said..."

"God will seal the 144.000 in the beginning of the Tribulation :

Revelation 7:3

3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.” 

Yet, we know that Rev 7 comes after Rev 6, and Rev 6 is the opening of the first 6 seals.

So then, these 144,000 are sealed after the 6 seals are opened? 

Is the seventh seal then the beginning of the tribulation?

Or, perhaps if I am not understanding you correctly, you could shed some light on....."God will seal the 144.000 in the beginning of the Tribulation :