IGNORED

144.000 Thousand and Gods focus on Israel.

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

53 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

John sees these things when he was taken to heaven in Rev 4:1...... he was not on the Isle of Patmos, he was in heaven. Everything from Rev 4:1 that John sees is from heaven.

"I believe the trib will start around Rev 4."......Really? Where do you see that in Rev 4?

"The 144 000 will get sealed to preach the gospel during the tribulation......"......please support this with scripture

"don't forget they will be sealed during the trib".........You need to provide some scriptures to back this up

" might start preaching after they see what is all happening"........ again, any scripture will do.

I don't guess or make assumptions or anything. I prove through scripture. 

So angels4u....where is your scriptural proof?

What do you believe? The 144.000 will not come from heaven..

I'm ok if you disagree :)

Agree to disagree?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

30 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Agree to disagree?

Oh come on now angels4u......

So you don't have any scriptures to back up what you're saying?

You know that Gods word is truth, sharper than a two edged sword, able to divide truth from error.

Without His Word, we have only our opinions, and like I said before, they're not worth a hill of beans.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, JoeCanada said:

Oh come on now angels4u......

So you don't have any scriptures to back up what you're saying?

You know that Gods word is truth, sharper than a two edged sword, able to divide truth from error.

Without His Word, we have only our opinions, and like I said before, they're not worth a hill of beans.

Sorry, I have company for a

couple of weeks,what do you believe?

3 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

John sees these things when he was taken to heaven in Rev 4:1...... he was not on the Isle of Patmos, he was in heaven. Everything from Rev 4:1 that John sees is from heaven.

"I believe the trib will start around Rev 4."......Really? Where do you see that in Rev 4?

"The 144 000 will get sealed to preach the gospel during the tribulation......"......please support this with scripture

"don't forget they will be sealed during the trib".........You need to provide some scriptures to back this up

" might start preaching after they see what is all happening"........ again, any scripture will do.

I don't guess or make assumptions or anything. I prove through scripture. 

So angels4u....where is your scriptural proof?

John had a vision,while he was on the island of Patmos he was not really in heaven, I will chat with you when I have more time.. :)

2 hours ago, angels4u said:

Agree to disagree?

Hi angels4u....

It's quite alright that you can't come up with any scriptures that support the 144,000 being sealed before or at the beginning of the GT.....Or that the 144,000 evangelize the world during the GT.

The simple truth is....there aren't any.

So we can agree that opinions are wrong, and God's Word is TRUTH........... Right?

You asked..."What do you believe? The 144.000 will not come from heaven.."

So, the 144,000 are specifically mentioned in Rev 14 : 1-3 . They are in heaven with the living creatures. This is not an earthly scene. 

They sing and play harps. This can only be done with a body. They are in resurrection bodies.

So, can you tell my why this group of first fruits is in heaven prior to Armageddon?

58 minutes ago, angels4u said:

John had a vision,while he was on the island of Patmos he was not really in heaven, I will chat with you when I have more time.. :)

Ok, I will leave this one alone for the time being.

Enjoy your company.

And I do appreciate your ongoing dialogue with me.

Take care.

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

Revelation

4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter

3 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Revelation

4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter

Yes sir....that is the one. Koodos

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

Yes .... john is taken up to heaven to be shown the future 70th week decreed for Israel

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  401
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced; and they will mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him like the bitter weeping over a firstborn.  (Zech. 12:10)

This is the pouring out of the Spirit mentioned in Joel 2:28-29, which He pours out on the Jewish remnant, which takes place immediately before the celestial earthly disturbance.

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

Have you considered that Peter applied Joel's prophecy to the giving of the promise of the Father at Pentecost:

Act 2:14  But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
Act 2:15  For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.
Act 2:16  But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
Act 2:17  And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Act 2:18  And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
Act 2:19  And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
Act 2:20  The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
Act 2:21  And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Hallelujah

• Thumbs Up 1