Omegaman 3.0

Suggested changes to the club

How about adding some categories Angels? For example: Soups and Stews, Breads, Pastries, Desserts, Poultry, Fish, Meat, or cooking methods like Baking, Broiling, Frying, Barbeque and smoking. Just a thought, I was considering starting a club like that, but since you already have one here, maybe make some modifications? I think perhaps they would be improvements.

I am not sure about this, but there might be copyright issues. I think it might be safer, and just courteous anyway, to give credit to the recipe source as well.

Also, since you have no photo background for your club, mind if I create and add one?

http://foodsmokingtips.com/

On 6/2/2018 at 6:41 PM, Omegaman 3.0 said:

How about adding some categories Angels? For example: Soups and Stews, Breads, Pastries, Desserts, Poultry, Fish, Meat, or cooking methods like Baking, Broiling, Frying, Barbeque and smoking. Just a thought, I was considering starting a club like that, but since you already have one here, maybe make some modifications? I think perhaps they would be improvements.

I am not sure about this, but there might be copyright issues. I think it might be safer, and just courteous anyway, to give credit to the recipe source as well.

Also, since you have no photo background for your club, mind if I create and add one?

http://foodsmokingtips.com/

I would be more more then happy if you would help me with my club as I simply didn't have a clue of how this all works, I love to try new recipes and if you would help me to set it up, I would appreciate that very much,I would like to look for a background picture myself and maybe we can set it up together?

Thanks,Angels

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

I would be more more then happy if you would help me with my club as I simply didn't have a clue of how this all works, I love to try new recipes and if you would help me to set it up, I would appreciate that very much,I would like to look for a background picture myself and maybe we can set it up together?

Thanks,Angels

I'm trying to figure out how this works and added some topics, I will be more than happy to do this club together with you :)

On 8/15/2018 at 5:53 AM, angels4u said:

I'm trying to figure out how this works and added some topics, I will be more than happy to do this club together with you :)

Thanks all the same, I think I already have more going on here than I can reasonably manage. I do not mind perhaps, making an occasional contribution to the contemn, I was just thinking that maybe the club might be better, if there were separate catagries. I recently got a smoker. More recently got en electric  mutifunction pressure pot sort of thing. Recipes for those, wont be much use to those who use more common methods of cooking, and vice versa, just as example.

1 hour ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Thanks all the same, I think I already have more going on here than I can reasonably manage. I do not mind perhaps, making an occasional contribution to the contemn, I was just thinking that maybe the club might be better, if there were separate catagries. I recently got a smoker. More recently got en electric  mutifunction pressure pot sort of thing. Recipes for those, wont be much use to those who use more common methods of cooking, and vice versa, just as example.

Go ahead and change it if you like,I would love to learn how to smoke  food,that is something I never did....

maybe when I come into possession of a 

1870608674_round-tuit1.jpg.3d6d89e72fbfa144cceb3020fc6d444e.jpg