Omegaman 3.0

Suggested changes to the club

How about adding some categories Angels? For example: Soups and Stews, Breads, Pastries, Desserts, Poultry, Fish, Meat, or cooking methods like Baking, Broiling, Frying, Barbeque and smoking. Just a thought, I was considering starting a club like that, but since you already have one here, maybe make some modifications? I think perhaps they would be improvements.

I am not sure about this, but there might be copyright issues. I think it might be safer, and just courteous anyway, to give credit to the recipe source as well.

Also, since you have no photo background for your club, mind if I create and add one?

http://foodsmokingtips.com/

On 6/2/2018 at 6:41 PM, Omegaman 3.0 said:

How about adding some categories Angels? For example: Soups and Stews, Breads, Pastries, Desserts, Poultry, Fish, Meat, or cooking methods like Baking, Broiling, Frying, Barbeque and smoking. Just a thought, I was considering starting a club like that, but since you already have one here, maybe make some modifications? I think perhaps they would be improvements.

I am not sure about this, but there might be copyright issues. I think it might be safer, and just courteous anyway, to give credit to the recipe source as well.

Also, since you have no photo background for your club, mind if I create and add one?

http://foodsmokingtips.com/

I would be more more then happy if you would help me with my club as I simply didn't have a clue of how this all works, I love to try new recipes and if you would help me to set it up, I would appreciate that very much,I would like to look for a background picture myself and maybe we can set it up together?

Thanks,Angels

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

I would be more more then happy if you would help me with my club as I simply didn't have a clue of how this all works, I love to try new recipes and if you would help me to set it up, I would appreciate that very much,I would like to look for a background picture myself and maybe we can set it up together?

Thanks,Angels

I'm trying to figure out how this works and added some topics, I will be more than happy to do this club together with you :)