Mea kakau

Childhood Abuse & Sexuality

Please pray for me as I navigate through these horrific memories of abuse for myself and the many boys my father assaulted. It's all mixed together in a disturbing way. I won't go into details in this post.

Thank you!

• Loved it! 1
  • Praying for You! 4

Don't be disturbed for God is with u always and he will continue to guide u always in Jesus name. Amen

Welcome to Worthy

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

I know this is a really tough situation for you to be in and have to deal with in this life. It's good that you believe in the power of prayer and have the faith and courage to reach out to other believers. I will pray for you as well as the other survivors that you will all find peace, comfort, and healing in Jesus Christ.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2
  • Thanks 1

Praying for you. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Prayed for you. 

God has a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggles, and a reward for your faithfulness. Stand strong! God has you in the palm of His hand.

• Loved it! 2
  • Thanks 1

Praying!

• Thanks 1

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 6:19 AM, Mea kakau said:

Please pray for me as I navigate through these horrific memories of abuse for myself and the many boys my father assaulted. It's all mixed together in a disturbing way. I won't go into details in this post.

Thank you!

In this place of sin which gives birth to confusion we all have our sorrows.... but you as I and all else have been given the remedy to be made well. It is in Jesus alone we come and let His Word transform us into useful children of His Will be done :) It is a washing away of all that is no longer significant to eternal life in Him
Ephesians 5:26 (KJV)
[26] That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
[27] That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

whatever lies in the past we are unable to do anything with but the moment we are in and that which will follow we have control over
Philippians 4:8 (KJV)
[8] Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Sometimes we are weakened by unforgiveness and cannot move on and remain in the past with disobedience to God with the present and future... only God can forgive sins~ so when we immerse ourselves in the forgiveness of Jesus for ourselves we lay also the forgiveness of those who sinned against us at His feet as well for it is written

Mark 11:25-26

25 "And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses.  26 But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses." 
NKJV

Prayed... Love, Steven

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 2

As I think of your post, I am reminded of the idea that we can come to God with what we are going through.  I am glad that you are reaching out for prayer.  It can be hard to try and deal with the past on our own. 

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1