• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  528
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1

47 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

So now we see your agenda, Revelation was all past, thus the SHORTLY shouldn't have been told because it messed up your thinking. How about adjusting to the facts brother, instead of adjusting the facts to your position. We are lucky the Scientists don't work like that else we might be in a lot of danger.

No, actually (if you aren't trying to read the book as a Fortune Cookie prediction) just about all the things spoken of in the first three quarters of the book did happen to disobedient Israel.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

That would be you, every time line I have seen by you is off. Its also something I have never seen anyone else come up with, all because you think Revelation runs in a Chronological Order from front to back which basically NO ONE Agrees with brother. 

Pretty much all my positions are backed up by 90 percent of Christendom. Its just that i know how to put it all together properly, because that is my calling. 

That would be your thinking that doesn't add up, if my understandings did not nor COULD NOT add up like your time-lines, I would do away with them. Your timelines CAN NOT ADD UP, Period, and that is factual, and even you know it brother. You have the 70th Week starting at the 7th Trump, its makes ZERO SENSE Brother. 

What we need to do is get a Group of about 10 together and go through each chapter of Revelation line by line trying to agree via back and forth banter on the meaning and a Time-line etc. etc. etc. And then vote on going forth etc. etc. It might be fruitful, who knows. I am game.  

That's just not the case brother, the Two-witnesses show up 1335 days before the Second Coming. You see I MATCH UP VIA Scriptures. WATCH: Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord: 6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

The Man of Sin doesn't even come via the AoD, that is done by the False Prophet. Look in Rev. 13, who places the Image f the Beast in the Temple brother? The False Prophet (at the 1290). The Man of Sin comes forth at the 1260 or the Middle of the Week. 

How can they both ARRIVE at the same time and both have "1260 DAY OFFICES" so to speak as per their reigns, one as the "Two-witnesses" and the other as "The Beast" but the Two-witnesses die at the 2nd Woe and the Beast dies at the 7th Vial ? In order for BOTH to reign in their OFFICES for 1260 days, of both show up at the SAME TIME then both would have to DIE at the exact SAME TIME !! You see, your time-line just doesn't ADD UP Brother. Mine does, the Two-witnesses show up first, just like Malachi 4:5-6 says.

The Seven Vials do not last for 3 1.2 days, GET OUT, that is what happens when people try to bend the scriptures to FIT Brother. 

The 7th Trumpet Sounds, and thus all Seven Vials are the 3rd Woe. Bit it will last for 75 Days, the 1335 is 75 days before the 1260. 

I am not the one confused brother. Of I was you would e the first to know because I seek truth. When I am telling you I know something, you better listen, I am E.F. Hutton. LOL. God Bless brother. Don't take it personal. 

All we have to do is wait and see - we won't have long to wait. Do you imagine you are the ONLY believe that seeks truth? You really have a problem! 

Listen and learn! Do you not understand that all 5 mentions of the last 3 1/2 years are ALL for the last half of the week? Well, they ARE. But the beginnings are staggered.  The 42 months of trampling and 1260 days of witnessing will being  begin before the 1260 days of fleeing, but only 3 1/2 days earlier.  The Beast's 42 months begins later but ends later.  You are determined to prove me wrong, you did not even read what I wrote. The two witnesses will die just before the 7th vial that ends the week.   The city will STOP being trampled at the 7th vial that ENDS the week. They armies of the Beast will move out of Jerusalem at that time. The battle of Armageddon will not be in Jerusalem. 

As for Malachi and Elijah, that prophecy was fulfilled by John the baptist, so these two witnesses will not have to show up before the DAy of the Lord. John the baptist DID show up before the day. Therefore they show up exactly where John puts them, just before the midpoint of the week.  You imagine that they die right after they show up, but you fail to recognize that 11:4 through 11:3 is written as a parenthesis. 

I'm out of time

22 hours ago, Willie T said:

I could do that, but I doubt you would be willing to read a book in which you can find much of that.  If you want to read it, I may give you a link when I get back from the Gym..

It would be fiction. I don't read much fiction lately.

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

It would be fiction. I don't read much fiction lately.

That is the closemindedness I have come to expect in most replies.

1 hour ago, Willie T said:

That is the closemindedness I have come to expect in most replies.

The truth is, we MUST BE closeminded when it comes to error!  

• This is Worthy 1

28 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

The truth is, we MUST BE closeminded when it comes to error!  

Is that Romans 12:3?  :whistling:  ("I'm right, so everything else has to be wrong.")

Edited by Willie T

7 hours ago, Willie T said:

Is that Romans 12:3?  :whistling:  ("I'm right, so everything else has to be wrong.")

It is common sense! No one on purpose wants to learn error.  Are you ready to admit most of Revelation is future? I didn't think so. 

However, the VAST majority of believers believe it to be.  You are in a small minority today.  Anyway, very soon the future stuff will begin to happen! What will you say then? Will you be ready?

Edited by iamlamad

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 11:38 PM, Willie T said:

Thank God that He gave YOU all the facts.  What would all the rest of us who obviously don't hear from The Holy Spirit do without you blessed ones?

What does this Scripture teach willie, any idea?

John 3:8, The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/27/2018 at 6:45 PM, iamlamad said:

All we have to do is wait and see - we won't have long to wait. Do you imagine you are the ONLY believe that seeks truth? You really have a problem! 

Listen and learn! Do you not understand that all 5 mentions of the last 3 1/2 years are ALL for the last half of the week? Well, they ARE. But the beginnings are staggered.  The 42 months of trampling and 1260 days of witnessing will being  begin before the 1260 days of fleeing, but only 3 1/2 days earlier.  The Beast's 42 months begins later but ends later.  You are determined to prove me wrong, you did not even read what I wrote. The two witnesses will die just before the 7th vial that ends the week.   The city will STOP being trampled at the 7th vial that ENDS the week. They armies of the Beast will move out of Jerusalem at that time. The battle of Armageddon will not be in Jerusalem. 

As for Malachi and Elijah, that prophecy was fulfilled by John the baptist, so these two witnesses will not have to show up before the DAy of the Lord. John the baptist DID show up before the day. Therefore they show up exactly where John puts them, just before the midpoint of the week.  You imagine that they die right after they show up, but you fail to recognize that 11:4 through 11:3 is written as a parenthesis. 

I'm out of time

Your timelines are off because you do not understand everything is centered around the middle of the week.  The First Seal is the Wrath of God, it is when the Greatest ever troubles start, it is when the Beasts 42 Months reign starts, it is when the Jews Flee Judea. It is not when the Two-witnesses show up, they show up 75 days before at the 1335. Why would you send Two-witnesses and give them no time to get the masses to repent before a great war or GREAT TROUBLES is about the befall them ? God is not shortsighted, he sends the Two-witnesses 75 days before Jerusalem falls, the Two-witnesses die at the 2nd Woe, the coming 3rd Woe is all 7 Vials and lasts 75 days.

Edited by Revelation Man

10 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Your timelines are off because you do not understand everything is centered around the middle of the week.  The First Seal is the Wrath of God, it is the Greatest ever troubles start, it is when the Beasts 42 Months reign starts, it is when the Jews Flee Judea. It not when the Two-witnesses show up, they show up 75 days before at the 1335. Why would you send Two-witnesses and give them no time t get the masses to repent before a great war or GREAT TROUBLES is about the befall them ? God is not shortsighted, he send the Two-witnesses 75 days before Jerusalem falls, the Two-witnesses die at the 2nd Woe, the coming 3rd Woe is all 7 Vials and lasts 75 days.

When you start out with the first seal is the wrath, which is error, why go on? You have it wrong. If the first seal is God's wrath, then the 5th seal is His wrath and it is GOD causing the martyrs: He is killing his own children in His wrath. This is of course silly: God LOVES His kids and would never make them martyrs due to His wrath.  (HOWEVER: those that are left behind will not only face God's wrath (no water to drink) but will also face Satan's wrath.)

How amazing: John starts the 42 months of the Beast in chapter 13, after the Midpoint of the week at the 7th trumpet, but YOU insist it starts with the first seal! Sorry, friend, but you are miles from the truth.  Again far off for those living in Judea begin to flea in 12:6 a moment after the 7th trumpet  marks the midpoint.  

Your 75 days and 1335 are also miles off.  The two witnesses will be testifying all during the days of GT when the beast is deceiving the world.  That is when they will be needed on earth as witnesses. Since you are not following the script, if I were you I would give up and start over.

Just so you know, there will be 1260 days from the 7th trumpet midpoint to the 7th vial end of the week.

There will also be an extra 30 days taking some event to the 1290th day after the midpoint. 

And then another event another 45 days after that!  These two unknown events come AFTER THE WEEK has finished!