• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  255
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

25 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

"Any theory that must rearrange John's God given chronology is immediately suspect and will be proven wrong."

There are minor exceptions when John uses parentheses, but they are minor. In general, events of one chapter will always take place after events of previous chapters and before the events of later chapters.

Exception: in 12:1-5 John wrote a parenthesis about the birth of Christ. It was a "history lesson" for John. 

Revelation does jump around a little but there are markers to line it up.  This is why I titled this the study of woe.  

Looking at the first woe.

Rev 8:13  The first woe is about to start.

Rev 9:12 The first woe has just past.

Rev 12:12 The Devil comes down to the earth on the first woe.  Related to Rev 8:13?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

12 hours ago, Brother Duke said:

Revelation does jump around a little but there are markers to line it up.  This is why I titled this the study of woe.  

Looking at the first woe.

Rev 8:13  The first woe is about to start.

Rev 9:12 The first woe has just past.

Rev 12:12 The Devil comes down to the earth on the first woe.  Related to Rev 8:13?

Explain your reasoning on 12:12. It is after the 7th trumpet and so after the 3rd woe.

On 7/4/2018 at 1:50 PM, Da Puppers said:

Your last paragraph reminds me of a saying that says: 

I wouldn't believe it if it hit me in the face.  You admit that prewrath is correct,  but refuse to agree with it?... 

Your use of the word suspect in paragraph 2:

"I suspect this sign is speaking of eclipses of the sun and moon"

tells me that you have no scripture to believe that the cosmic signs in the sun & moon have already past.  It's right there in the scripture: 

*[[Joe 2:10]] KJV* The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:

*[[Joe 2:11]] KJV* And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?

The last part of verse 11 is an near word for word expression of the opening of the 6th seal: 

*[[Rev 6:17]] KJV* For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

The shaking of the heavens and earth are because of the upcoming one time event in which the Lord's voice shall shake the heaven and the earth. 

*[[Joe 3:16]] KJV* The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

*[[Amo 1:2]] KJV* And he said, The LORD will roar from Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the habitations of the shepherds shall mourn, and the top of Carmel shall wither.

*[[Jer 25:30]] KJV* Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes, against all the inhabitants of the earth.

These and other scriptures will be in fulfilment of this: 

*[[Heb 12:26]] KJV* Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet ONCE MORE I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

Your "suspected" belief is based on a pretrib theology and not scripture. 

The rapture of the church was not a mystery,  but he is conveying a mistaken notion of what Jesus said. 

*[[1Th 4:15]] KJV* For this we say unto you BY THE  WORD OF THE LORD, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

Jesus said that "he that shall endure to the end shall be saved".  Jesus talked of the parousia several times in the Olivet Discourse.   You might want to verify that there are multiple words used for the coming of our Lord.   Parousia refers to the brightness to which every eye shall see when he comes with his holy angels in THE GLORY OF HIS FATHER, IN THE CLOUDS.   Do you know its brightness?  It will kill anyone with unshielded eyes. 

The great crowd in heaven wearing robes of white?By your own admission of the 5th seal martyrs,  you acknowledge that white robes do not signify the incident of the rapture.   The great multitude in Rev 7 are the innumerable millions wearing white robes "coming out of great tribulation ", having been given the righteousness of God,  the same as is told of the new Jerusalem clothed in fine linen. 

It is good to hear you acknowledge the relevance of an  earthquake.   Do you believe in the resurrection that took place here (and other places)?

*[[Rev 8:5]] KJV* And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

Your arguments (I've addressed only some)  are so full of holes, that it looks like the Martian moon. 

Blessings

The PuP 

Joel 2:31  The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

Rev. 6:12  And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Joel 3:15  The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining. 16  The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem...

Matthew 24:29  Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30  And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Where does Matthew 24 fit in Revelation? This is a sign of Christ's coming to the Battle of Armageddon. So if John had written it, it would be found in Rev. 19. John did not write it, so it is not there. 

Isaiah 13: 9  Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

When? Sometime during the Day of the Lord.  That day will begin at the 6th seal and continue on through all the events of Revelation. Where is Revelation does the darkness come?

Revelation 16:10  And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

It is at the fifth vial, very near the end of the 70th week.  What we don't know is how long this darkness will last.  I believe it will last until Jesus comes as shown in Rev. 19.  His coming in the pitch blackness will be as lighting lighting up a dark sky. 

Joel 2:10  The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:

When? Joel does not pinpoint the time, so we defer to other scriptures that do: it will be dark at the 5th vial, and stay dark as a sign of the Lord's coming.

What then can we infer from these scriptures? There will be TWO times in our future that there will be signs in the sun and moon: first with the moon appearing blood red as a sign that the Day of the Lord will begin: Rev. 6 before the 70th week begins. People SEE this moon and see the red color.

Second, at the 5th vial, just before the end of the week, and as a sign that Jesus is coming: pitch blackness - no one can see the sun or the moon.

"Your "suspected" belief is based on a pretrib theology and not scripture. "  Only in your mind, because I disagree with you.

Jesus said that "he that shall endure to the end shall be saved" It is a true statement, but pointed to the Jews and Hebrews that will survive the 70th week. The church will wait out the week in heaven.

Jesus talked of the parousia several times in the Olivet Discourse. He was speaking of His coming as shown in Rev. 19. NOT His coming as shown in 1 Thes. 4.

You don't believe the great crowd seen in Rev. 7 is the just raptured church. I do. John did not see the rapture that took place just before the 6th seal brings the wrath of God.

Matthew 27:  "The earth did quake...and the graves were opened" and other verses shows us that a resurrection causes an earthquake.  But there are other earthquakes with no resurrection.

Our differences is how we read these various scriptures.  You imagine that a darkened moon means a blood moon. You are mistaken. There will come TWO signs in the sun and moon, as signs for two different events.

Revelation shows us that the Day of the Lord comes while Jesus remains in heaven.  He does not come at the 7th vial that ends the week. He remains in heaven. There is TIME moving on from Rev. 16 to Rev. 19. The marriage supper will be taking place. Jesus does not descend until after the marriage and supper. Remember Daniel mentioned another 30 days added to the 1260 days?  It may well be 30 days between the 7th vial that ends the week, and His coming in Rev. 19. 

WHERE during the 70th week will be the days of great tribulation?  First, what will cause these days of great tribulation or pressure? It will be the command to worship the image and take the mark - upon the threat of death. Yet, the image and mark are not created until after the False Prophet shows up some time after the midpoint of the week.  It is FOR SURE this mark will not be enforced until AFTER chapter 14, where God warns people not to take the mark. Finally, in chapter 15, we see the beheaded people finally showing up in heaven. So WHERE (or when) in Revelation will be the days of great tribulation? They will begin after the warning given in Rev. 14 and will continue on until enough vials have been poured out to stop their regime of murder - effectively shortening those days of GT.

Sorry, but the prewrath theories do not fit what is written. Prewrathers have to completely rearrange Revelation to make it fit their theories. 

Axiom on Revelation:

ANY theory that must rearrange John's God given chronology is immediately suspect and WILL BE proven wrong. 

The only part of prewrath that is correct is that the pretrib rapture will indeed also come before God's wrath. However, His wrath comes for the entire 70th week!

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Explain your reasoning on 12:12. It is after the 7th trumpet and so after the 3rd woe.

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

I count the number of times Woe is mentioned in each sentence but also I link it to Rev 9:1 where a star falls to earth and releases the bottomless pit. Rev 9:1 is in the first Woe.

Notice Rev 18:10 Alas is the same word as woe in Greek but it is called twice in Rev 18:10, Rev 18:16 and Rev 18:19 in addition as is fallen in Rev 14:8.  I make this out to be the 2nd woe when Babylon falls.  It is always called twice.

Rev 18:10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas(WOE), alas(WOE), that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

Rev 18:16 And saying, Alas(WOE), alas(WOE), that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls! 

Rev 18:19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas(WOE), alas(WOE), that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

Rev 14:8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

29 minutes ago, Da Puppers said:

You have made the connection of an earthquake with a resurrection.   So why are you missing the one in Rev 8:4,5?

If I may interject here.  The earth quake in 8:4 is not listed as a great earth quake like it is everywhere else.  All the resurrection verses are associated with a great earth quake.

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Rev 11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them. 13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Rev 16:18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

5 hours ago, Da Puppers said:

We have several points of disagreement.  I don't like getting strung out trying to discuss several points at a time. Let's narrow this down to a smaller point of discussion.   Lets talk about the sun and moon darkening. 

You have only identified,  but 2 of three such events.   Here is the "third" [lol] 

*[[Rev 8:12]] KJV* And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

Let's talk about the one in Joel 2:10 [you left off verse 11, that I presented,  claiming a different timing].  They are: 

*[[Joe 2:10]] KJV* The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:

*[[Joe 2:11]] KJV* And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?

Verse 11, hence verse 10, I showed the connection with Joel 3, Amos 1, Jeremiah 25, Hebrews 12 AND Rev 6's sixth seal.   I would like you to explain why you believe these are not the same event.   The shaking of the heavens and earth are mentioned several places in the O.T.  Joel 2:10,11 connects these two events together,  [darkness and God's voice].  Yet you have placed it at the time of Armageddon.  

You have made the connection of an earthquake with a resurrection.   So why are you missing the one in Rev 8:4,5?  2 Thess 1:7-10 makes the connection of our glorification with Christ,  AND our vengeance upon our persecutors.   Surely that involves the prayers of tree saints,  found in Rev 8:4.

If you wish to discuss only the first issue, about darkness,  that is okay. 

Blessings

The PuP 

The 4th trumpet is a judgment, not a sign.  But you are right, it does affect both the sun and moon. In many of the Old testament end times scriptures, it is very hard to nail down timing. Thankfully, in 2:31 Joel gives us timing.  Scriptures show us that the Day of the Lord is NOT just a 24 hour period, but a long, extended period of time that includes the 70th week, and some believe includes the millennial reign of Christ.  So a verse that mentions the Day of the Lord really does not pinpoint its timing. It could be before the 70th week, during the 70th week or after the 70th week.

Verse 11, hence verse 10, I showed the connection with Joel 3, Amos 1, Jeremiah 25, Hebrews 12 AND Rev 6's sixth seal.  You showed this, but I don't think Rev. 6 fits in this list. The signs are different, and the timing is different. When we find a verse that is weak on timing, and another verse that gives us timing of a similar event, we learn timing for the verse that tells us the timing, such as Joel 2:31. In verses 10 and 11 we learn about an army, but we don't know exactly when in these verses.  When I read "the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining" I cannot align that verse with the moon turning red. A red moon is visible, yet Jesus told us both the sun and moon would be dark. The moon only reflects the sun's light, so if the sun is dark, the moon is invisible.  It is VERY clear that the moon turning read is the sign for the coming Day of the Lord. John shows us very clearly that this sign happens at the 6th seal, NOT AFTER the GT. 

So by timing alone I know there must be two times signs including the sun and moon will be shone. Then I know by discription there must be two separate signs, one when the moon is visible and red, and another when the moon cannot be seen, due to darkness.

When there is a resurrection of those dead a long time, there will always be an earthquake. But all earthquakes do not mean a resurrection took place. There is no resurrection in 8:4. It is an earthquake, plain and simple. 

WHEN is 2 Thess 1:7-10? It is speaking of His coming as shown in Rev. 19, NOT His coming as shown in 1 thes. 4. The prayers of the saints in 8:4 perhaps even include our prayers of today. They are prayers offered BEFORE the 70th week begins.  We can be sure a lot more prayers will be prayed during the 70th week!

6 hours ago, Brother Duke said:

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

I count the number of times Woe is mentioned in each sentence but also I link it to Rev 9:1 where a star falls to earth and releases the bottomless pit. Rev 9:1 is in the first Woe.

Notice Rev 18:10 Alas is the same word as woe in Greek but it is called twice in Rev 18:10, Rev 18:16 and Rev 18:19 in addition as is fallen in Rev 14:8.  I make this out to be the 2nd woe when Babylon falls.  It is always called twice.

Rev 18:10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas(WOE), alas(WOE), that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

Rev 18:16 And saying, Alas(WOE), alas(WOE), that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls! 

Rev 18:19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas(WOE), alas(WOE), that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

Rev 14:8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

The three woes are identified:

13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

9 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

The three woes are identified:

13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

That is when the woe's start.  You will see the woe markers through out revelations in different chapters.

4 hours ago, Brother Duke said:

That is when the woe's start.  You will see the woe markers through out revelations in different chapters.

You are mistaken: the first woe will be the 5th trumpet judgment. It will be the little flying and stinging beasties. Then the first woe is over. The second woe is the 6th trumpet judgment: and after the 1/3 of the population is killed, that woe is over. The 3rd woe is the 7th trumpet, which ends the reign of Satan as god of this world, and gives the kingdoms to the rightful owner, Jesus Christ. That in itself is not a woe, but a blessing. But Satan being cast down to earth, full if wrath - what he will do will be woe to those that love God. Then the 7th trumpet will lead to the 7 vials of God's wrath, and that will be woe to those with the mark.

On 7/8/2018 at 11:29 PM, Da Puppers said:

Let me give you some connecting scriptures to show that opening of the 6th seal is when God will shake the heavens & the earth for one final time. 

*[[Isa 2:10]] KJV* Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the LORD, and for the *[*glory of his majesty*]*.    *11* The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the LORD alone shall be exalted IN THAT DAY.*12* For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:...

*[[Isa 2:17]] KJV* And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and the LORD alone shall be exalted IN THAT DAY .*18* And the idols he shall utterly abolish.*[[Isa 2:19]] KJV* And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the *[*glory of his majesty*]*, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

It is like John quoted Isaiah almost word for word!

*[[Rev 6:14]] KJV* And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.*15* And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

*[[Isa 34:2]] KJV* For the indignation of the LORD is upon all nations, and his fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter.*3* Their slain also shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcases, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood.*4* And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree...

*[[Isa 34:8]] KJV* For it is the day of the LORD'S vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.

*[[Luk 17:29]] KJV* But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. *30* Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

*[[Luk 21:20]] KJV* And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.*21* Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.*22* For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

*[[Jer 25:29]] KJV* For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, saith the LORD of hosts.*[[Jer 25:30]] KJV* Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes, against all the inhabitants of the earth.*31* A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.*32* Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.*33* And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.

*[[Amo 1:2]] KJV* And he said, The LORD will roar from Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the habitations of the shepherds shall mourn, and the top of Carmel shall wither.

*[[Joe 2:10]] KJV* The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:*11* And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?

*[[Heb 12:26]] KJV* Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.*27* And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.*28* Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

Hopefully,  all these verses will help you connect the shaking of the heavens & earth with the voice of God AND with judgment upon Jerusalem AND with Joel 2:10,11, when the moon shall be turned into blood and the sun into darkness;  all of this with the opening of the 6th seal, AND with the days of vengeance and the revelation/ apocalypse of Jesus.   

There is only one apocalypse of Jesus (his revealing)  that brings "rest to the saints" and vengeance upon those "that know not God".

*[[2Th 1:4]] KJV* So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:*5* Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:*6* Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;*7* And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,*8* In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:*9* Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

*10* When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

The rapture brings: 

1. His revelation from heaven,

2. Our rest, from our enemies,

3. Vengeance upon the world.   Of course,  the world will then consist primarily of the wicked,  with the exception of the elect of Israel. 

Blessings,  

The PuP 

Hopefully,  all these verses will help you connect the shaking of the heavens & earth with the voice of God AND with judgment upon Jerusalem AND with Joel 2:10,11, when the moon shall be turned into blood and the sun into darkness;  all of this with the opening of the 6th seal, AND with the days of vengeance and the revelation/ apocalypse of Jesus. 

Not sure what you are trying to prove. Of course there will be only one more "Day of the Lord." and John shows us it will begin at the opening of the 6th seal. However, John also shows us that there is a 7th seal that must be opened before the scroll or book can be opened to reveal the trumpet and vial judgments. In other words, the 6th seal is the BEGINNING of judgment upon the earth, not the end. John also shows us that Jesus REMAINS IN HEAVEN all during the trumpet judgments, and vial judgments and even remains in heaven after the 70th week has finished.  He does not return to earth for judgment (Armageddon) until after the week has finished and then until after the marriage and supper takes place in heaven. This  is what John has shown us. 

There is only one apocalypse of Jesus (his revealing)  that brings "rest to the saints" and vengeance upon those "that know not God".

We know that "every eye will see Him" but I don't think that fits His coming as shown in 1 Thes. 4. He remains hidden in a cloud and only those that are caught up will see Him.  By this I am convinced He will come TWO (2) more times. I disagree with this statement of yours. The rapture of the church will bring rest to the church, but His 3rd coming as shown in Rev. 19 will bring rest to the world, once His kingdom is set up, and the Jews and Hebrews are free from prosecution forever more. 

Sorry, I really don't know what you were trying to show us here. Whatever it was, I disagree. 

John has laid out exactly what is coming in our near future, in perfect chronological order. Why try to change what he and he Holy Spirit have given us? Do you believe Revelation as written?