• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Brother Duke said:

So you think Christ leaves his bride?    Who is with Christ and never leaves his side?

Rev 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Rev 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. 5And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

The 144,000 are the Jews not the Bride. Come on man.  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  255
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

1 minute ago, Revelation Man said:

The 144,000 are the Jews not the Bride. Come on man.  

They are Israelite's and why can they not be the bride?  How many are called first fruits other than Christ?  They follow the lamb where ever he goes and show up with him first.

Lets look at their attributes:

Rev 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Rev 14:1 Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion,and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.

Rev 14:4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes.They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb.   5  No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

9 minutes ago, Brother Duke said:

They are Israelite's and why can they not be the bride?  How many are called first fruits other than Christ?  They follow the lamb where ever he goes and show up with him first.

Lets look at their attributes:

Rev 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Rev 14:1 Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion,and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.

Rev 14:4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes.They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb.   5  No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

The Jews married God the Father, the Bride Married Jesus. They were ON EARTH when the Church in Heaven Married the Lamb, hey would have a hard time being the Bride. They are not Virgins, they are made like unto virgins because the Accepted Christ as their Messiah/Savior. These Jews REPENTED and thus are those that are protected in Petra/Wilderness. Its many more than 144,000. And they are not Preachers per se, nowhere does the bible say that preach the Gospel, I used to believe that to, but it says the Angel PREACHERS the Gospel. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  255
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

1 minute ago, Revelation Man said:

The Jews married God the Father, the Bride Married Jesus. They were ON EARTH when the Church in Heaven Married the Lamb, hey would have a hard time being the Bride. They are not Virgins, they are made like unto virgins because the Accepted Christ as their Messiah/Savior. These Jews REPENTED and thus are those that are protected in Petra/Wilderness. Its many more than 144,000. And they are not Preachers per se, nowhere does the bible say that preach the Gospel, I used to believe that to, but it says the Angel PREACHERS the Gospel. 

Yet the scriptures say the 144,000 are virgins.  These are not the original Israelite's that Married God the Father.  He divorced the House of Israel.   Also where does it say they are on earth while the marriage is going on?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

The difference is the timing

The Lord will first execute His pre-tribulation action to secure those of this current time frame by making them immortal

Then He will turn upon an earth filled with unbelief and in the process He will secure His first vanguard of the 144000 of the tribes of Israel for His purposes .... to begin the ending process of the 70th week decreed for Israel .... the coming tribulation period of His wrath and judgment

Once His action to secure all true believers of this present age is completed He will then turn immediately to judge the earth with overwhelming power for bring closure

This period of time has a definite and stated purpose by actual time constraints .... most of the 7 billion inhabitants of the earth will be destroyed

The exception will be those who turn to Him during this period of both Jew and Gentile

Some of these will be killed for their faith and some will remain alive and will enter His millennial kingdom as mortals

Those killed will be resurrected at the end of the tribulation period as stated in Revelation 20:4 .... the souls of them that were beheaded, those which had not worshiped the beast .... and the rest of the dead from all ages are headed for the great white throne judgment and the lake of fire at the end of His millennial kingdom

7 hours ago, Diaste said:

I do believe we have gone over Rev 19 in the past.  In fact it's not obvious at all that it's the church returning with Jesus. Yes, we see the marriage supper invitation and the bride in heaven. But what in Rev 19 leads any of us to equate the bride with the armies of Rev 19:14? Nothing. The text says "armies", not saints, not bride, not church, ARMIES.

WANNA BET? Metaphorically, I don't gamble....?( Supposed to be a Grinning Face...LOL )....I can prove via the Scriptures that the Army is the Church.

Rev. 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife(Church) hath made herself ready. 8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness OF SAINTS. (Don't MISS THIS HERE)

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Church becomes the Bride which is Dressed in FINE WHITE LINEN which it the ARMIES of God !! See Below:

Rev. 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God (Jesus). 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, CLOTHED IN FINE LINEN, white and clean. {{ What did verse 8 Say? The FINE LINEN is the Righteousness of the Saints, so the Armies here are the SAINTS and can be nothing else.}}

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

The Marriage Supper below is Armageddon and MATCHES Matthew 24:28 the Carcass is where the Eagles (Church/Fowls) will be.

Rev. 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls {Eagles Matt. 24:28 Bride/Church} that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; 18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Jesus tells the Jews where he'll be coming from, not in he Desert/Secret Chambers, but from the Eastern Skies and AT ARMAGEDDON !! With the Church.

Matthew 24:25 Behold, I have told you before. 26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; BELIEVE IT NOT. 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Do you get verse 28? Most people do not get Jesus is telling the Jews, HEY...Do not come out of your Safe Zone in Petra, I have told you before[hand] where I will be coming from, not from the Desert or a Secret Chamber, but from the EASTERN SKIES and [HERE'S A CLUE] Wherever the Carcass (Armageddon Carnage) is at there will the Eagles (Called FOWLS in Rev. 19:17) be gathered together also. (At the Marriage Supper where We FEAST Metaphorically on the Wicked). 

So those ARMIES are clearly the Saints in Heaven coming back as Conquerors, thus the White Horses like Jesus. We Marry the Lamb, and thus we come back with Jesus Christ, then we are said to have our Marriage Supper at Armageddon. Rev. 19 covers a 7 Year Period of time. We the Church are seen in Heaven in Rev. chapters 4 & 5 and in Rev. chapter 7.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

5 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

WANNA BET? Metaphorically, I don't gamble....?( Supposed to be a Grinning Face...LOL )....I can prove via the Scriptures that the Army is the Church.

Rev. 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife(Church) hath made herself ready. 8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness OF SAINTS. (Don't MISS THIS HERE)

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Church becomes the Bride which is Dressed in FINE WHITE LINEN which it the ARMIES of God !! See Below:

Rev. 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God (Jesus). 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, CLOTHED IN FINE LINEN, white and clean. {{ What did verse 8 Say? The FINE LINEN is the Righteousness of the Saints, so the Armies here are the SAINTS and can be nothing else.}}

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

The Marriage Supper below is Armageddon and MATCHES Matthew 24:28 the Carcass is where the Eagles (Church/Fowls) will be.

Rev. 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls {Eagles Matt. 24:28 Bride/Church} that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; 18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Jesus tells the Jews where he'll be coming from, not in he Desert/Secret Chambers, but from the Eastern Skies and AT ARMAGEDDON !! With the Church.

Matthew 24:25 Behold, I have told you before. 26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; BELIEVE IT NOT. 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Do you get verse 28? Most people do not get Jesus is telling the Jews, HEY...Do not come out of your Safe Zone in Petra, I have told you before[hand] where I will be coming from, not from the Desert or a Secret Chamber, but from the EASTERN SKIES and [HERE'S A CLUE] Wherever the Carcass (Armageddon Carnage) is at there will the Eagles (Called FOWLS in Rev. 19:17) be gathered together also. (At the Marriage Supper where We FEAST Metaphorically on the Wicked). 

So those ARMIES are clearly the Saints in Heaven coming back as Conquerors, thus the White Horses like Jesus. We Marry the Lamb, and thus we come back with Jesus Christ, then we are said to have our Marriage Supper at Armageddon. Rev. 19 covers a 7 Year Period of time. We the Church are seen in Heaven in Rev. chapters 4 & 5 and in Rev. chapter 7.

Nah, the elders wear the same thing, Angel's wear the same thing. The linen attire is an outward symbol of holiness, it doesn't depict any particular group, it represents a state of being. 

I will never believe Jesus is taking his wife to war. Never. Mostly because it isn't true.

32 minutes ago, Brother Duke said:

Yet the scriptures say the 144,000 are virgins.  These are not the original Israelite's that Married God the Father.  He divorced the House of Israel.   Also where does it say they are on earth while the marriage is going on?

The 144,000 are the Woman who Flees to Petra in Rev. 12 and are protected for 1260 days. LOOK at Rev. 7 very closely.

Rev. 7:1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. 2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. 4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

So the Four Angels who are given the POWER to hurt the hurt the EARTH and the SEAS are told they must WAIT until God has SEALED/Protected the 144,000 Jews. Verse 3 says Hurt not the earth, sea nor the trees until the 144,000 are SEALED or PROTECTED in the Wilderness/Petra.

Its not 144,000, its 1/3 of all the Jews who repent, the 144,000 only mean 12 x 12 x 12 which = ALL ISRAEL like Paul stated when he quoted Isaiah. The number 12 represents FULLNESS, thus 12 x 12 x 12 represents ALL ISRAEL. God orders the Angels to hold up on the Plagues of God until Israel is protected, thus they Flee from the Anti-Christ and the troubles to come. But God doesn't bring the Judgments in full until they re protected. 

What do the First Four Angels do unto the earth via the Trumpet Judgments? Well they devastate the Earth, Seas and the Tress [Grasses]. The other three Angels bring Woes, but the First Four Angels hurt the Earth, Sea and the Trees. WATCH:

Rev. 8:7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up. 8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; 9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed. 10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; 11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter. 12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

So these Four Angels are told to HOLD UP the Plagues of God until Israel (144,000 or ALL ISRAEL) are protected in Petra. 

12 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Nah, the elders wear the same thing, Angel's wear the same thing. The linen attire is an outward symbol of holiness, it doesn't depict any particular group, it represents a state of being. 

I will never believe Jesus is taking his wife to war. Never. Mostly because it isn't true.

It is NO WAR, Jesus speaks VICTORY just like he SPOKE Creation. We are Conquering via being with Jesus. 

Its very clear, the White Linen here IS THE CHURCH. The Church is seen in Rev. 4, 5 and 7. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

The Saints in white are the pre-tribulation church .... no doubt [Revelation 19:14]

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1