Sojourner414

"CNN To Launch Real News Spinoff Site"- Babylon Bee

Posted (edited)

"CNN To Launch Real News Spinoff Site"- Babylon Bee

From article:

ATLANTA, GA—After years of publishing distorted headlines, slanted news articles, and heavily biased news coverage, media giant CNN announced Friday that it has decided to launch a spinoff site that focuses on real news comprised of objective facts. Dubbed “CNN: Real,” the site is designed to bring the news media empire into the arena of publishing real news, a step away from its roots as a channel that covers entirely fabricated stories and shamelessly spins all news into liberal talking points.

(more)

http://babylonbee.com/news/cnn-launch-real-news-spinoff-site/

(for anyone who bothered to read this far down: 😛 )

Edited by Sojourner414
  • Haha 1

Yea but....  how do we know this is not fake news?  And i do not mean the news source from the link.  To me it does not matter if they do a real news channel when they say they will keep the fake news channel.  There is nothing to point to anything but dollar bills here.  No repentance, no remorse for lying to the masses.  the only truth found in those words is not said but implied....  cnn admits, when you read between the lines, we do report falsehoods, deception, lies, and fake news.  they have no interest in what is truth, if they did they would overhaul their news channel they already have... and do the right thing.  Holding on to falsehoods and continuing on in their deceptive reporting is not commendable or honorable on any level.  the sad part is many will probably tune in.  even if they report real news on this new channel i will not tune in.  Liars can not be trusted just because they admit to lying.  You will know them by their fruits. 

1 hour ago, Cletus said:

Yea but....  how do we know this is not fake news?  And i do not mean the news source from the link.  To me it does not matter if they do a real news channel when they say they will keep the fake news channel.  There is nothing to point to anything but dollar bills here.  No repentance, no remorse for lying to the masses.  the only truth found in those words is not said but implied....  cnn admits, when you read between the lines, we do report falsehoods, deception, lies, and fake news.  they have no interest in what is truth, if they did they would overhaul their news channel they already have... and do the right thing.  Holding on to falsehoods and continuing on in their deceptive reporting is not commendable or honorable on any level.  the sad part is many will probably tune in.  even if they report real news on this new channel i will not tune in.  Liars can not be trusted just because they admit to lying.  You will know them by their fruits. 

You research it?

Babylon Bee is a satirical site.

35 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

You research it?

Babylon Bee is a satirical site.

LOL.  I was not being uhm...  cant think of a word... I meant what anything cnn says.  I cant trust them even if they did say it, they still are keeping the fake news site according to the article.  no evidence of a "REAL" desire to be honest.  Sorry if that was not clear. 

and in all real honesty i do not really want to research it due to they burned their bridge with me long ago.  aside from them coming on TV and apologizing and saying Jesus is executive CEO of cnn, i would not listen. 

I'd like to send that to family members that are regular CNN watchers but when they find out that it was a satirical mocking site, they will accuse President Trump of being behind it. :P LOL!  I keep praying & hoping that daylight will  breakthrough but they are captively brainwashed by MSNBC, CNN, ...