Sign in to follow this  
Neighbor

We're a sight,...

Hi all,  need prayer for endurance this late night early morning.  we are worn. I  have been sick for nearly two weeks now having lost about ten pounds. Wife is also worn and coming down  with something -probably what I  have, and the cat had to have an operation to repair a torn ear today. It is a feral cat, and she is scared witless tonight.  So wife is holding her. I have been diluting yogurt in water and we have hand fed that to her to get some liquid into her. She, the  cat,  has a protective funnel collar on. She tore through the house  with it on and managed to disconnect half the electric cords plugged into walls as she shot like a wild rocket around the perimeter of the house. She disconnected cable tv etc. in the process.

Been a very long day.  Prayer for wife to not get what I have had, prayer for the cat to calm down, and  prayer for stamina in general  is appreciated. Thanks.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praying for You! 3

Posted (edited)

Edited by Neighbor
double posted

Praying!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, PersecutedOne88 said:

Prayed for you Neighbor. You'll get through this. Keep the faith!

Oh sure none the less prayer is much appreciated.been through far far far greater challenges, however I have also not always been humble enough,  least not on some occasions, to seek the intercessory prayer of fellow saints in Christ Jesus.

It lifts my spirit just to know some have prayed for us.

As of now the cat is holed up somewhere in the house after bolting from her crate when wife opened the door to be closer to  her. Spouse has finally gone to sleep, and I am  "on sentry duty" I guess. I can't sleep all that much anyway.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

Prayed for you all.

I know it's not funny but I had such a picture in my mind of that cat tearing around your home pulling out all of the plugs!  And you on sentry duty!

About those cat funnel or cone collars....I had to cut one down so my cat could reach food and water on her own.   

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

20 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Oh sure none the less prayer is much appreciated.been through far far far greater challenges, however I have also not always been humble enough,  least not on some occasions, to seek the intercessory prayer of fellow saints in Christ Jesus.

It lifts my spirit just to know some have prayed for us.

As of now the cat is holed up somewhere in the house after bolting from her crate when wife opened the door to be closer to  her. Spouse has finally gone to sleep, and I am  "on sentry duty" I guess. I can't sleep all that much anyway.

Thanks for the update! What a trio---you, your wife, and the cat! :) May God bless all your days with good health, contentment, and joy!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Always want to know how you and your wife are, Neighbor...but also let me know when that cat finally comes out!

• Thumbs Up 1

Prayers for you, Neighbor, and for your wife, and your cat. Cats are family too. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Sign in to follow this