Sign in to follow this  
Neighbor

We're a sight,...

Praying.

• Thumbs Up 1

Neighbor, how are you, your wife and the cat coming along?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Debp said:

Neighbor, how are you, your wife and the cat coming along?

Hi The cat  is doing pretty well. Tolerating the collar and healing up. My Texas Peach is good, I'm still rather sickly, taking a long time to get past this bronchial ailment. Hope to be good by Wednesday because I am scheduled for another shot into the spine then, whoopie- Guess we are getting old for we now are scheduling our ventures and trips between the calendar notes  of our various medical appointments. But life is grand anyway, praise God.

• Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hi The cat  is doing pretty well. Tolerating the collar and healing up. My Texas Peach is good, I'm still rather sickly, taking a long time to get past this bronchial ailment. Hope to be good by Wednesday because I am scheduled for another shot into the spine then, whoopie- Guess we are getting old for we now are scheduling our ventures and trips between the calendar notes  of our various medical appointments. But life is grand anyway, praise God.

Thanks for the update, Neighbor.  I pray you will feel better soon.   You are an inspiration with your faith, no matter what is happening.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Update: The cat is doing good, no more funnel collar, stitches will come out in about ten days.  Wife is healthy. I am still hurting, but past infectious stage with the respiratory hack and cack. Seems to just be Florida allergy season stuff now.

I did spend a couple hours at the  radiology medical facility for the latest round of  pain med injections into the spine today. Ouch ouch ouch, whooie nastier this time around, but hey really little stuff compared to what many  have to go through, small potatoes really. So I give thanks for the staff there, torturers with long needles that they are, they did their jobs well  for me. May it be that God will use their efforts to help me, and may I then avoid the need of surgery.

Edited by Neighbor
  • Praise God! 1

Prayed just now.  I hope you won't need anymore shots.  God Bless You!

• Thumbs Up 1

Sign in to follow this