Mike Mclees

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,423
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

Trade wars with your biggest trading pardner and neighbor, plus Mexico and EU going on right now. This can turn ugly for some and benefit for others.  There can be tremendous sufferings in all this,  so yes, we have to pray for world leaders that they may make prudent decisions that will not destabilize the world and cause hardship for millions.  

There are many force at play that we cannot see with the eye and as believers we have to continue to spread the gospel and watch and pray as no man know the hour.  The days are certainly evil and wickedness abounds and is increasing. Though man has achieved many creature comforts, the problem of the heart and soul will always  and its relation to sin will always be with man and only the message of salvation as the remedy will overcome that. May God help us all to do what is right.

• Praise God! 1

• Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

21 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Trade wars with your biggest trading pardner and neighbor, plus Mexico and EU going on right now. This can turn ugly for some and benefit for others.  There can be tremendous sufferings in all this,  so yes, we have to pray for world leaders that they may make prudent decisions that will not destabilize the world and cause hardship for millions.  

There are many force at play that we cannot see with the eye and as believers we have to continue to spread the gospel and watch and pray as no man know the hour.  The days are certainly evil and wickedness abounds and is increasing. Though man has achieved many creature comforts, the problem of the heart and soul will always  and its relation to sin will always be with man and only the message of salvation as the remedy will overcome that. May God help us all to do what is right.

There are a few more things we can add to our problems of evil. I watched the Ingram Angle last night. She listed things as the border problem. Bathrooms for thehalf and half. 

Gay marriage will destroy the morel fabric of our kids not to mention legal issues. Darkness is all around us. The world at large is blind. Even the church is not safe from influence. We must pray that we have plenty of oil in our lamps to stand.

Mike M 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

There are a few more things we can add to our problems of evil. I watched the Ingram Angle last night. She listed things as the border problem. Bathrooms for thehalf and half. 

Gay marriage will destroy the morel fabric of our kids not to mention legal issues. Darkness is all around us. The world at large is blind. Even the church is not safe from influence. We must pray that we have plenty of oil in our lamps to stand.

Mike M 

Absolutely MIKE .   WE must dig in deep now and pray ,  for the great delusion has began and we got many in diverse ways and diverse religions and non religion

ALL preaching the great lie to each group their own way .   The lie that leads to the beast and all out worship of him has began .

Its told one way to an atheist , another way to the faiths , another way to other religions ,  but the effect of it , IS INDENTICAL .

THE EFFECT is to get them to join as one for world peace and they all using a false love , a false image of WHO GOD really is ,

its a madhouse mike .   But their it is .    THE LIE that leadeth to the beast is no longer trickling out of the dam,    THOSE GATES have opened

and Christians as well as others , and other religions as well, are drinking of that one cup .   All about unity , all about world peace and safety .

And its working .   IF we fall under this unity all inclusive spell,   WE ALL ARE DEAD .   DEAD .    We must avoid it , and warn out that JESUS only saves

AND that HE aint no minister of SIN either .    We running out of time mike .   ANd all who go into her convenant know not that only the dead are their .

ITS a world wide congregation of death .   Feast on that bible ,  dig in deep .   cause as soon as the rains of this delusion have filled the hearts and minds

of all ,   THE HAIL of great and furious tribulation against the lambs who refused it , WILL BEGIN . 

6 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

Change comes to every  person who chooses to let Christ in their life. He never said the whole world would receive Him. If they did then the whole world could be saved, but as long as satan is the prince of this world and sin is in mens heart the ax must be laid to the root. Donald Trump can not fix the world or anyone else can fix this present world . Jesus said he is coming back for His bride then the unbelieving world will burn.

You have heard of Babylon which is the comprises  the whole world system, religious, political and commercial. All under satan and the spirit of antichrist. This is why Jesus said I pray not for the world John 17:9  Love not the world or the things of it If anyman love the the world the love of the Father is not I Him. So can the church fix the world?  Only when Jesus comes. and the New Jerusalem comes down

Mike M

THIS WORLD IS BEING JUDGED .     WITH DELUSOIN .

the liberal left churches got worse and worse and then bam OBAMA came and that delusion went viral .

BUT ,  the right , the evangelicals DID NOT repent .     And worse ,   The most mega false prophets known to man SOLD TRUMP to the evangelicals .

ITS A DELUSOIN .   JUDGMENT for the land did not repent , JUDGMENT for it only gets worse and wont repent .

ITS all being led by both sides .    We must dig in ever deep and sound that alarm .  

ALL is not as it seems .      NO repentance and worse ,  both the world and churches cry , AWAY with the HOLY one of ISRAEL .    its just getting from bad to worse .

JUDGMENT TIME . 

• Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

6 hours ago, Yowm said:

Just because things will get worse and not all will be saved is no reason we are not to pray for people and their salvation. Satan may be the Prince but Jesus is still in control as King.

Yowm  I nver sain not to pray for others and our leaders to come to Christ.  I mean the corrupted government, religion, and greed of Babylon. When Jesus said I pray not for the world he was talking about rebellion and spirit of antichrist that is and of the world. 

• Praise God! 1

4 hours ago, Yowm said:

Still waiting Frienduff. LOL

I gave up hunting for it .     I had sent it a while back .   I cant find it .    Maybe you can yowm.    It has to do with religious tolerance , some kind of charter with interfaith

religions uniting to religious tolerance .   Or something close to that .    I have had more difficulty as of late finding things on the net . 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,247
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Yowm said:

Still waiting Frienduff. LOL

Don't hold your breath.

13 hours ago, Yowm said:

But did you say Trump was involved?

At the moment , NOT directly .   However , his main ones are involved .   If kings mix with false propehts ,  Whose advice do they often heed on spiritual matters .

Go read old testament .    Do I think trump is fully aware of what is going on .    You bet ,  he is not stupied .   he aint dumb. 

He also sat under norman Vincent peal.    That is why I warn us be careful .   We saw who Obama sat under ,  we knew how dangerous that was .

So we better understand this goes the same way for all men , whether liberal or conservative . WHO they sit under , IS what THEY believe .

Trump LOVED Vincent peale , he set him up on a pedastool.   Trump wont argue that . HE said it .

We simply need to be on guard .   The false prophets will influence trump .    Kings in the time of Israel.   were either influenced by true for by false ones .

That don't change .    This is not a good sign.  

I know ,  many will say , but look at all the good things trump has done .     So did hitler ,  and many knew not what he was , TILL it was too late to do a thing .

By all means I do not think trump is a hitler .   that point was soley to say DO NOT TRUST IN MEN .  no matter how much good things they might do .

SPECIALLY if those they surround themselves with are major false .   IF Obama and Kenneth Copeland , and paul white were all in agreement

YOU all yourselves would be making that very point , saying , LOOK Obama gathers with these ,  

But when trump does it ,    ITS like blinders everywhere .    When I warned us ,  this world is under a judgment of DELUSOIN .   IT IS .   WATCH OUT .

12 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Regarding something like NV Peale, the question is WHEN? Heck, I took in a lot of false teachings before being born again. Many say Trump has recently been born again. So you have to consider that type of thing. I haven't seen anything overtly that suggests Trump is inclusivist, as a matter of fact just the opposite.

OH dear yowm .      You don't really THINK TRUMP has been BORN AGAIN .  

What did Kenneth and paula OPEN HIS EYES and preach the GOSPLE to HIM .   

His actions clearly SHOW he is not born again .    As far as the second part .    I wont aruge that .  but I will warn,   Be careful and watch out .

12 minutes ago, Yowm said:

There have been finer caliber Christians sharing the Gospel with him and testify he is. I can only go by what I see and hear and have no reason to believe he is not.

Well some say he is not , some say he is .     THE ONLY WAY to KNOW is WATCH HIS FRUITS .    Fair enough .  Watch HIS FRUITS.

Many claim George bush was born again , many say no he was not . 

Watch their fruits .   ON that note , do you THINK George busch was born again.   I said THINK.