• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

34 minutes ago, Yowm said:

You seem to be quick to pass judgment but slow on proof. I haven't sufficient proof on Trump. 

Anyone that says the god of Islam is the same as the God of the bible is definite red flags...e.g. Bush

WASHINGTON (AP) — Wishing Muslims around the world a "Ramadan Mubarak" — a blessed holiday — President Donald Trump on Wednesday hosted his first White House dinner for Islam's holy month of Ramadan, an overture that surprised many in the Muslim community after he skipped hosting such a meal last year.

Speaking at an iftar dinner, which breaks the daylong fast, Trump offered a message of unity, recognizing members of the Muslim community at home and abroad.

"In gathering together this evening, we honor a sacred tradition of one of the world's great religions," he told an intimate audience that included Cabinet members and ambassadors from many Muslim-majority nations including Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates.

It was a dramatic departure from the inflammatory rhetoric Trump used during his campaign, when he called for a "complete and total shutdown" of Muslims entering the country, compared Syrian refugees fleeing civil war to a deadly snake and declared, "I think Islam hates us" in an interview with CNN.

Instead, Trump spoke of "the renewed bonds of friendship and cooperation" forged with "valued partners" from across the Middle East and said Iftars "mark the coming together of families and friends to celebrate a timeless message of peace, clarity and love. There is great love."

He recalled his visit last year to Saudi Arabia — his first foreign trip — as "one of the great two days of my life."

• Group:  Mars Hill

He is already selling the idea .    OH celebrate this big message of PEACE CLARIY AND LOVE .      IS this the Donald , OR AN INTERFAITH SPOKESMAN.

THEY ALL IN IT TOGETHER .    THEY ALL IN IT TOGETHER .   

HE will push this more and more .    WHEN OBAMA did it , HOW DARE HE ,  but when trump does it ,    THE RIGHT WILL DEFEND HIM .

ITS CALLED DECEPTOIN FOLKS .      IT WLLL get only worse .    

I just bet Kenneth Copeland and paula white and others were jus cheering their man on .   HOW COME when OBAMA did those things the right was wise

BUT when trump does it ,   YEAH , its defended .   YALL I told you to look past all the rhetoric

and understand WHAT the DIRE GOAL IS .   A ONE WORLD REIGOIN Under the influence OF A ONE WORLD GOVT .

All is not as it seems .  

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

Do you have a link for verification purposes? Lots a fake news these days.

Yowm you look this up .  Its more than just one source .    WHEN you find it , DO NOT DEFEND IT .

We were warned over and over again ,  THINGS are not as them seem .    You go look this up .   PS,  don't take james whatevers word for it .

THAT man is so blind he thinks trump is muslim .  just like they thought Obama was .      WRONG ,  this puny peed on thing , by grace has had it right the whole time

THEY aint muslim , BUT THEY aint christain.   ITS THE GOAL of this all inclusive lOVE religion .      LETS get serious now folks .  IT WLL GET far worse .

I am still waiting for what I heard on the night of the election , IN THE SPIRIT .

Trump will make a suggestion , about a MORE POSTIIVE CHRISTANITY .     Which ,   yeah ,  we might here words like < WOULDNT it just be great , IF all the RELIGOINS

could justget along .    HE will help spin this , HE ALREADY IS .     We got duped .  THEY DEAD SERIOUS .   ONE WORLD , ONE WORLD RELIGOIN .

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

I did, they are all fake news services. Not one from a reputable news service.

I don't know whether to cry or cheer.     For this means Either you do not want to believe it .  WHICH WOULD BE GOOD , I suppose in a way cause that means IF

it is true YOU WONT DEFEND IT .     Looks like I got a lot of research to do on this subject .    Its easy to say they are all false , as it easy to say its true .

Digging time .   

47 minutes ago, Yowm said:

It means I am not that gullible.

If it were true the MSM would be jumping all over it to show how much a hypocrite Trump is.

UNLESS the MSM , the higher ups WANT THIS and don't want it exposed because its all part of the agenda .   WHEN I said BOTH sides would eventually meet

IN the all inclusive ,    I LIED NOT    .    the whole world for the most part will UNIFY under its common mindset .

Just food for thought .  THEY aint touching it ,  cause it is the agenda , AND it makes trump LOOK GOOD, not bad IF he is doing this .

They will jump if he gets serious about what they view was not PC,   but if they see him do something that agrees with their pc,   THEY MUM .   cause it hurts

their efforts to dethrone Him   .    Just a wee bit to chew on .     

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

I am posting this for the sake of those who are not aware why Tolerance is not of Christ  

please refer to Wikipedia I am not familiar with the new windows and not able o copy past articles 

What is wrong with world peace and religious harmony. World peace is a desirable and an attractive ideal. Who would not want this.

Our Bible warns us not chase after the worldly  rainbows. 1st John 2:15.

Jesus said I am the way the truth and the life and no man comes to the Father except by me. This is not the intent of many Christians today. They will follow after the RCC who does not hold to this thereby they love religious tolerance and despise Christ.

There is so much today that is plunging to destruction. This is not our home .   

I think of David when perused by Saul wrote in a Psalm if only I had wings like a birdt I would fly away to a peaceful place. How many times I was living in rebellion and still while I was saved. Sin follows us even after forgiveness. Just as it was with David. 

My lessons to were from Psalm 27 

• Praise God! 1

Not pointing fingers but the office of President must be all inclusive no matter what faith exists in our country. Gay marriage and trans gender is at the top of the list. This alone excludes being Born again in the spirit. They may believe in their mind that they are right with God but our brother said it right. You will know them be their fruit. The hush up about the Stormy D was to keep it under the rug until he got office. There is not one president that claim's to be a true to His faith believer in Christ walking in the spirit. Christians who believe they can we need to pray for them. 

Honor the president for his office but as a true believer its all in their head.

Edited by Mike Mclees
  • Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, Mike Mclees said:

Not pointing fingers but the office of President must be all inclusive no matter what faith exists in our country. Gay marriage and trans gender is at the top of the list. This alone excludes being Born again in the spirit. They may believe in their mind that they are right with God but our brother said it right. You will know them be their fruit. The hush up about the Stormy D was to keep it under the rug until he got office. There is not one president that claim's to be a true to His faith believer in Christ walking in the spirit. Christians who believe they can we need to pray for them. 

Honor the president for his office but as a true believer its all in their head.

Yes,   and food for thought is this .     I want us all to really pray about this before answering .

IF anyone of us were president ,     COULD YOU STAND UP and HONOR GAY MARRIAGE , COULD you STAND UP and say THE MUSLIM religion or other religions are GOOD .

SO WHY on earth do we excuse presidents of our flavor and still claim them as born again , WHEN we ourselves WOULD NOT DO THAT , but make excuse for those who do .

That is what I want us to truly ponder on today .   IF by grace WE would not DO IT ,   THEN why make excuse for others .

I am not judging trump wrongly when I say HE is not born again .    His fruits expose this .   So instead of us THINKING he is ,  WHY NOT PRAY for HIM to RECIEVE CHRIST .

Folks are misunderstanding , that just cause trump DOES reocognize Jerusalem , or do some good things ,  IT STILL does not make him BORN again.

He is no more born again than Obama was .    He might not appear as bad ,  he might appear to be on the side of christains .    But this does NOT make him born again.

All presidents are set up by GOD ., as all leaders are .    But it don't make them OF GOD .  

Presidents do as presidents do .    So I was not attacking trump .   I was simply saying That man is not born again .  

However ,   just keep watching and many will see this .    This goes back to an example of Constantine.     Just because Constantine recognized the christain religion .

Makes many think he was born again .  NO HE was not .    but many believe that .   they see good acts towards either jews or Christians as meaning born again .

NO it don't .    Everything going on ,  is going on for a reason .  and my advice to all is this .  TRUST no man .  TRUST ONLY GOD.

We need only look at that bible and we can see what days these are IF we follow Christ in heart .    It will become clear .   NOT only do the nations get worse , the chuches have too.

And the real JESUS is not preached ,  and the lands and churches get only worse , accepting more and more evil and calling evil good and love and so on .

WE in dire trouble .   We need to cease all trust in men .   AND TRUST ONLY GOD .   men can deceive and do deceive.   BUT GOD IS the SOURCE of all we need .

And the grace given us IN CHRIST is all we need .   Now let us dig ever deeper into the scriptures and with a fully persuaded mind let us walk by the SPIRIT

and do the things pleasing to GOD by faith.    

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Yes,   and food for thought is this .     I want us all to really pray about this before answering .

IF anyone of us were president ,     COULD YOU STAND UP and HONOR GAY MARRIAGE , COULD you STAND UP and say THE MUSLIM religion or other religions are GOOD .

SO WHY on earth do we excuse presidents of our flavor and still claim them as born again , WHEN we ourselves WOULD NOT DO THAT , but make excuse for those who do .

That is what I want us to truly ponder on today .   IF by grace WE would not DO IT ,   THEN why make excuse for others .

I am not judging trump wrongly when I say HE is not born again .    His fruits expose this .   So instead of us THINKING he is ,  WHY NOT PRAY for HIM to RECIEVE CHRIST .

Folks are misunderstanding , that just cause trump DOES reocognize Jerusalem , or do some good things ,  IT STILL does not make him BORN again.

He is no more born again than Obama was .    He might not appear as bad ,  he might appear to be on the side of christains .    But this does NOT make him born again.

All presidents are set up by GOD ., as all leaders are .    But it don't make them OF GOD .  

Presidents do as presidents do .    So I was not attacking trump .   I was simply saying That man is not born again .  

However ,   just keep watching and many will see this .    This goes back to an example of Constantine.     Just because Constantine recognized the christain religion .

Makes many think he was born again .  NO HE was not .    but many believe that .   they see good acts towards either jews or Christians as meaning born again .

NO it don't .    Everything going on ,  is going on for a reason .  and my advice to all is this .  TRUST no man .  TRUST ONLY GOD.

We need only look at that bible and we can see what days these are IF we follow Christ in heart .    It will become clear .   NOT only do the nations get worse , the chuches have too.

And the real JESUS is not preached ,  and the lands and churches get only worse , accepting more and more evil and calling evil good and love and so on .

WE in dire trouble .   We need to cease all trust in men .   AND TRUST ONLY GOD .   men can deceive and do deceive.   BUT GOD IS the SOURCE of all we need .

And the grace given us IN CHRIST is all we need .   Now let us dig ever deeper into the scriptures and with a fully persuaded mind let us walk by the SPIRIT

and do the things pleasing to GOD by faith.    

God bless you Friend  your eyes are open

• Praise God! 1