What is this forum?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Greetings. I'm new here and only have one very important inquiry which will determine if I stay or go. If I decide to go please show me how to delete my account here. 

Are any of the moderators of this forum liberal? Is this forum run by progressive heretics? If not then I'll stay and follow rules. If so, if one Democrat moderates this forum, then please show me the door right away as I do not want to waste my time here. If this forum is a sister or cousin or nephew or related to Christianforums then please show me the door and I'll immediately delete my account on your response. Scripture says no liberal is allow to have authority in the church which means no liberal may moderate a Christian forum. To violate Scripture is to impugn it. So please get back with me as soon as you read this. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,764
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  128
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

On 6/8/2018 at 7:02 PM, Isaiah60 said:

Are any of the moderators of this forum liberal? Is this forum run by progressive heretics?

All the moderators follow our Statement of Faith.  The moderators are all Biblical, so many of the issues you'd find in "progressivism" is unbiblical -- so you'd not find that within the moderation team.   I believe you'll find out that you'll find a good place of fellowship with like-minded Christians at Worthy Christian Forums!

• Thumbs Up 1