Acacia

All the Glory to God. My testimony 😊

I was born with gastroschisis a birth defect (caused me to be born without a belly button) I grew up with my mother and two other siblings. My mum taught me about God and came to my school once to talk about him. After that I was teased and Kids would say things like what I would be getting for my birthday. Kids over heard and mocked saying is Jesus going to buy you that. It was horrible the fact that I didn’t know how to react. I grew up and was very troubled I constantly stayed in my room watched any movie I wanted mostly horror movies. I then felt ill due to having a cyst so I was in hospital for an operation after that. I missed a lot of school and didn’t want to go back. I didn’t like school at all. So I changed schools and the most I went was for two days and I done some study but never finished it. I never went back never got a qualification and never finished school. I then get older and tried to feel something other than pain I was addicted not to the drugs but to sleeping around, I was craving love from all the wrongs things I was so miserable and all the while I called myself a Christian. I went in and out of relationships and suffered depression and anxiety and all the things I tried to harm myself and I felt so rejected I was baptised and had gone to church and meetings. Then I met a guy who was meant to make everything go away I wouldn’t have to fight for love. One night I had a dream I woke up crying and the dream turned out to play out in real life. My sister and boyfriend were sleeping together. I couldn’t handle it I was so broken and cried myself to sleep every night. After two years of going back to the only thing I knew was sleeping around. Then my lord and saviour saved me. I had read the bible and went to church but I never felt it. I needed a way out. So I went to these groups called the Jesus tent with my mum she’d been asking me to go to for ages and she wanted me to watch my little sister. One of my mums friends was there and he prayed for me then along the way id go to meetings and feel touched and start crying uncontrollably in front of everyone. It was my heart crying out to God. The man would come over and ask to pray with me in away that I could connect with. He’d tell me what God wanted me to know and I would just cry. I started to change. I want to say I jumped but I walked into God’s arms. I felt rejected and every time someone would pray for me and break off the rejection and all the things holding me down God was taking away the chains that held me from jumping into his arms. The more I trusted God the more I started to feel changed. He has been so evident in my life with so many blessing I owe everything to God! 

This is a short version of my testimony if anyone would like to hear more 😊

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 2

On 6/9/2018 at 9:26 AM, Acacia said:

I was born with gastroschisis a birth defect (caused me to be born without a belly button) I grew up with my mother and two other siblings. My mum taught me about God and came to my school once to talk about him. After that I was teased and Kids would say things like what I would be getting for my birthday. Kids over heard and mocked saying is Jesus going to buy you that. It was horrible the fact that I didn’t know how to react. I grew up and was very troubled I constantly stayed in my room watched any movie I wanted mostly horror movies. I then felt ill due to having a cyst so I was in hospital for an operation after that. I missed a lot of school and didn’t want to go back. I didn’t like school at all. So I changed schools and the most I went was for two days and I done some study but never finished it. I never went back never got a qualification and never finished school. I then get older and tried to feel something other than pain I was addicted not to the drugs but to sleeping around, I was craving love from all the wrongs things I was so miserable and all the while I called myself a Christian. I went in and out of relationships and suffered depression and anxiety and all the things I tried to harm myself and I felt so rejected I was baptised and had gone to church and meetings. Then I met a guy who was meant to make everything go away I wouldn’t have to fight for love. One night I had a dream I woke up crying and the dream turned out to play out in real life. My sister and boyfriend were sleeping together. I couldn’t handle it I was so broken and cried myself to sleep every night. After two years of going back to the only thing I knew was sleeping around. Then my lord and saviour saved me. I had read the bible and went to church but I never felt it. I needed a way out. So I went to these groups called the Jesus tent with my mum she’d been asking me to go to for ages and she wanted me to watch my little sister. One of my mums friends was there and he prayed for me then along the way id go to meetings and feel touched and start crying uncontrollably in front of everyone. It was my heart crying out to God. The man would come over and ask to pray with me in away that I could connect with. He’d tell me what God wanted me to know and I would just cry. I started to change. I want to say I jumped but I walked into God’s arms. I felt rejected and every time someone would pray for me and break off the rejection and all the things holding me down God was taking away the chains that held me from jumping into his arms. The more I trusted God the more I started to feel changed. He has been so evident in my life with so many blessing I owe everything to God! 

This is a short version of my testimony if anyone would like to hear more 😊

Praise the Lord Acadia, God is so good!

Thanks for sharing your story,your wonderful testimony !

He lifted me up from the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay; He set my feet upon a rock, and made my footsteps firm. 3He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.…ps.40:2

• This is Worthy 1

On 6/17/2018 at 11:46 AM, angels4u said:

Praise the Lord Acadia, God is so good!

Thanks for sharing your story,your wonderful testimony !

He lifted me up from the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay; He set my feet upon a rock, and made my footsteps firm. 3He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.…ps.40:2

Amen!! All the glory to God. Thank you 😊