Mike Mclees

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

For those who are confused or not aware why Religious Tolerance is not of Christ  

I had some statements that would not paste so I will do my best to make it plain its a bout is world peace. This is a movement of interfaith byt the RCC to except other religions as Im OK you are OK so we can lay down the sword of violence in the world. It is basically be religions that believe in one God as Christian Muslim and Jewish  

My comment-- This will also be the desire of the antichrist Government. He must have the support of friendly religious alliance. This of course is only a temporary  stepping stone to power. The false Christian church will also be of political ambition and is already working for interfaith  relation's   Many Christians also desire world peace, They want the worldly rainbows. Why not

Any Questions will be answered 

Edited by Mike Mclees
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

46 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Interfaith is a contradictory concept.

Why have faith in anything if all faiths are essentially equal?

Exactly . interfaith teaches that , BUT it makes the focus NOT ON any GOD , but on MAN , ON HUMANITY .   makes a lot of sense when it says HE shall exalt himself above all gods .

People blended into this ,  their whole motives will become not for their religion,  BUT FOR HUMANITY .      THAT is fact .  INTERFAITH is the liquid result

of ABSOLUTE TRUTH being picked apart,   AND NOW they will REFORM that liquid into what they claim IS ABSOLUTE TRUTH .   we in the last phase .

We n the last phase .   

1 hour ago, Mike Mclees said:

For those who are confused or not aware why Religious Tolerance is not of Christ  

I had some statements that would not paste so I will do my best to make it plain its a bout is world peace. This is a movement of interfaith byt the RCC to except other religions as Im OK you are OK so we can lay down the sword of violence in the world. It is basically be religions that believe in one God as Christian Muslim and Jewish  

My comment-- This will also be the desire of the antichrist Government. He must have the support of friendly religious alliance. This of course is only a temporary  stepping stone to power. The false Christian church will also be of political ambition and is already working for interfaith  relation's   Many Christians also desire world peace, They want the worldly rainbows. Why not

Any Questions will be answered 

I could not agree more mike.   They got interfaith pumped into the left by ALL INCLUSIVE .  as even some of the right are this way .  But the last push is to get

the main obstacle out of the way .   So religious tolerance is another way into this .  AND GOD said DO not be unequally yoked FOR ANY reason with the ungodly.

God never said , HEY so you wont be persecuted for my name sake, JOIN with other religions so you can have peace and tolerance.   THIS IS A SHAM

sold .    The goal of the elites , elites world wide , ROME ,    IS a one world govt they can control .    RELIGOIN was in the way

SO what to do ,  RESHAPE and make a religion that will have all religion unify , and POINT TO THE ONE WORLD GOVT and do its bidding .

And we aint in the beginning ,    WE IN The last , THE LAST PHASE .   that phase MOVES FASTEST . 

You agree, INQUITY has abounded big time as of late .   

And at the same time what is being pushed .   THE need for WORLD WIDE PEACE . 

KEEP those two things in mind and open Daniel .       Transgressors coming to the full,   and PEACE .

cause we see this occurring big time IN THIS generation .

NOW read Daniel chapter eight .  Find this .    AND in the latter times of their kingdoms ,  WHEN , WHEN , WHEN the transgressors come to the full

that king , that LIL HORN , rises up ,   and read on ,     HOW DOES HE DESTROY .       THROUGH PEACE .       WE RUNNING OUT OF TIME MIKE .

IT STANDS FAR SOONER than most realize .  the ten kings ,shall rule ONE HOUR with the beast .  

3 hours ago, Yowm said:

Interfaith is a contradictory concept.

Why have faith in anything if all faiths are essentially equal?

All will come under the umbrella of the pope who will walk hand and hand with the antichrist. till he comes to the pinnacle of his power. Rome will then be destroyed and All Christians will be hunted down. 

3 minutes ago, Yowm said:

So it is not interfaith after all by excluding certain faiths.

All of this will be seen as a good thing. To answer another question that is on the  board. The antichrist and the pope will think themselves doers of good and so the world will follow after them. Many Christians will fall away from the truth. God will send them strong delusion that they will believe the lie.  

3 hours ago, Yowm said:

I'm glad you are learning this stuff. I've been hearing it now for over 40 years...nothing new.

They been at work for a long , long time yowm.     But anyone who has taken notice ,   knows ITs influence has gained big ground in the last of those years.

Cobalt . IS RIGHT .   The deception is far easier to be swallowed by men who are NOT in the catholic religion , OH they are in HEART  , but pose

as not and bring it into their own churches .    You remember that huge photo shot with the pope and those well renown protestants .

EVERYONE of them IS SELLING OUT their flocks to ROME .    UNDER a guise .     THIS was LONG planned out ,  long pre planned.

As they first snuck in new age mysticisms , contemplative prayers ,  seeker friendly , DANIEL plan ,    THEY KNEW what they was doing .  By grace

I knew Rick warren was a Charlton as a babe .   As  a babe .   They sold it right into the churches . GOT the focus on mysticms

Got the focus on the wrong type of gospel ,   Got the focus on this false SENSUAL love doo doo.     IT WORKED YOWM .   IT WORKED.

WE aint in phase one ,    WE IN the final phase .    THE phase that not only really goes viral in the wrong direction ,  as it has been, but much worse and faster,

WE in that phase where the scape goat syndrome will begin to increase more and more .    WHEN this phase ends,  GUESS what happens.

PERSECUTOIN TIME .      And It don't take decades now,  THEY DONE all that .  THEY done all that .  THIS will move fast now .

3 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

The Ecumenical movement is not just a symptom of the Catholic church.  In point of fact, every statement made that the RCC wants to be all-inclusive is actually false because since the RCC believes itself to be the only game in town, and their goal is always to make everyone Catholic.  In other words, the Pope says one thing but actually means something else.  The much greater threat, when it comes to ecumenicalism is movements such as New Agers, The Emergent Church and the New Apostolic Reformation, as well as squishy Megachurch types like Joel Osteen.  These groups actually are ecumenical and posing as if they are still evangelistic so they are a double threat.

YEP .    Cobalt KNOWS what is going on .    And this aint just in christain circles ,   its got jewish groups , its got muslim groups ,  its got wicans , hindus .

And the media through the secular side ,  Has its methods too .   They mean business.    The all inclusive is on both the secular and all religions

being pumped down in a way it reaches each particular religion and secular .    Just wait .      In time not too far in the future ,  those who resisted this all inclusive

bear hug for world peace ,    We will see just HOW TOLERANT they really are,  JUST how all inclusive THEY REALLY WERE .    This was never about world peace

and safety.    The only thing they were honest about is the Word WORLD .     But it should have said ,  FOR World POWER and CONTROL .    what a sham , but the folks are buying it .

12 hours ago, Yowm said:

I was hoping to hear your take to my above quote...not the one where you last quoted me.

Whenever their is a coming together under Rome it always ends up on their side of the fence , they never budge an inch.

Don't forget this part .    IT ALWAYS ENDS IN BLOODSHED .   the largest world wide crusade against the true lambs will be what is born FROM THIS ALL INCLUSIVE RELIGOIN .