Yowm

Breath Prayers (as a warning)

17 hours ago, Yowm said:

Seems to me Jesus had something to say in this regard...

Matthew 6:7-8 NKJV
[7] And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words. [8] "Therefore do not be like them. For your Father knows the things you have need of before you ask Him.

Hi, Loosely related is the struggle to excel in meditation. Yep competitive meditation.  One of today's nationally distributed  newspapers shares some information about the present state of "consciousness"- Seems there are an apps for meditation  some of which provide a mild electrical shock if  meditation is forgotten, plus one's credit card gets fined for missing sessions of meditation. The attempts to break meditation records seem to be causing much stress. How strange can life get?

28 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Hi, Loosely related is the struggle to excel in meditation. Yep competitive meditation.  One of today's nationally distributed  newspapers shares some information about the present state of "consciousness"- Seems there are an apps for meditation  some of which provide a mild electrical shock if  meditation is forgotten, plus one's credit card gets fined for missing sessions of meditation. The attempts to break meditation records seem to be causing much stress. How strange can life get?

Umm, ummmm, omm, ommmmmmm, ^#%&#@...oops, too many words. LOL

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Yowm said:

Umm, ummmm, omm, ommmmmmm, ^#%&#@...oops, too many words. LOL

Who told you my private secret mantra?!!   🚫

50 minutes ago, Gary Lee said:

Who told you my private secret mantra?!!   🚫

Telus, in my last breath prayer. lol