IGNORED

Devotional Written for Forum Posters in Mind!

George

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  510
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,178
  • Content Per Day:  1.46
  • Days Won:  1

@George

A excellent message. Thanks for the words of wisdom and encouragement.  :)

much love in Christ, Not me

Edited by Not me
  • This is Worthy 1

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,739
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

11 hours ago, Not me said:

@George

A excellent message. Thanks for the words of wisdom and encouragement.  :)

much love in Christ, Not me

Thanks.  :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,782
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Oh!!!!!!!!!!! I so loved my little 1 oz rubber mallet :20: 

• Haha 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

How does God see His beauty and grandeur. He see's it as we see it in His creation. God sees each creature as His temple and all who gave a mind. How does he see a child tattered and torn starving dirty and scared. When I see this I cringe and say how long Oh Lord before you come for them to hold them in your arms. 

His Temple in our heart should be diamonds and rubies  It is said that the earth is but his footstool. What building could we make for Him? His Temple is as the grandeur of His universe into infinity, yet he knows each of us by name.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 6/12/2018 at 6:01 AM, George said:

There is a proverb of Solomon – “Life and death are in the power of the tongue”. Our tongues can become "hammers" of destruction and death to His precious children, His Holy Bride. in the Temple of God, His Body.

Words can build up … and sadly, can also destroy!

Jas_3:5  Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!
Jas_3:6  And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

Pro_18:21  Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Psa_52:2  Thy tongue deviseth mischiefs; like a sharp razor, working deceitfully.

Psa_34:13  Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.

****************************************************************************************************

Pro_21:23  Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles.

Pro_12:18  There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise is health.

Psa_35:28  And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and of thy praise all the day long.

1Pe_3:10  For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,739
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

3 minutes ago, Gary Lee said:

Jas_3:5  Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!
Jas_3:6  And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

Pro_18:21  Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Psa_52:2  Thy tongue deviseth mischiefs; like a sharp razor, working deceitfully.

Psa_34:13  Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.

****************************************************************************************************

Pro_21:23  Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles.

Pro_12:18  There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise is health.

Psa_35:28  And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and of thy praise all the day long.

1Pe_3:10  For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:

Amen!  :)

• Thanks 1