• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

40 minutes ago, Cletus said:

I am thinking by feel more assurance you mean you can discern Gods spirit more or that you are closer to God now?  If God is showing you things to stop doing and things to deal with then thats what you need to do.  Some times its a step forward and a step back.  some times two steps back.  but no matter what keep trying. make yourself do it.   whatever God is showing you is what He wants to do in your life at that time.  nothing matters as much to Him for that time.  focus on that.  Sin puts distance between us and God and if we obey we will grow closer to Him.  The good thing is, even if we mess it up God will use that for our good, and to teach us, and to grow us and mature us and even to reveal Himself to us more.  What He wants to do is transform you more and more into the image of Christ.  Obedience is very important.  If you push it back down and ignore it eventually your heart will harden and thats even more trouble to have to deal with, takes more time, effort, work.  I am excited for you.  pour everything within you into this and put it first before everything else and you will be very happy you did.  God always gives His best. 

yes I don't think I worded myself well, but yes I feel closer to God than I have done before. Thank you for the encouragement, I want to become even closer to God and be made more in Christ's image, I want to live with a clearer conscience and will take your advise. I believe God can use me for good and do good in my life.