Hi, nice to be on a chat full of people of faith, I am glad to have found this site and hope to be encouraged and encourage others :)

Just now, seekingGod97 said:

Hi, nice to be on a chat full of people of faith, I am glad to have found this site and hope to be encouraged and encourage others :)

Welcome to Worthy :)

Love to meet you in chat soon :)

Thank you, its nice to be here, as a christian I find myself feeling alone so it was nice to find this site :)

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, seekingGod97 said:

Noticed 'naps' is one of your interests. Did you know that Jesus sanctified our naps?

Matthew 8:24-26 NKJV
[24] And suddenly a great tempest arose on the sea, so that the boat was covered with the waves. But He was asleep. [25] Then His disciples came to Him and awoke Him, saying, "Lord, save us! We are perishing!" [26] But He said to them, "Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?" Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm.

LOL

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

Noticed 'naps' is one of your interests. Did you know that Jesus sanctified our naps?

Matthew 8:24-26 NKJV
[24] And suddenly a great tempest arose on the sea, so that the boat was covered with the waves. But He was asleep. [25] Then His disciples came to Him and awoke Him, saying, "Lord, save us! We are perishing!" [26] But He said to them, "Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?" Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm.

LOL

Lol yeah I did just have a second mind about it, my mum always quotes to me about a little sleep a little slumber (I'm not sure of the exact scripture verse) saying I should like sleep less 

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, seekingGod97 said:

Lol yeah I did just have a second mind about it, my mum always quotes to me about a little sleep a little slumber (I'm not sure of the exact scripture verse) saying I should like sleep less 

eh, you probably don't want to hear the rest of that verse LOL.

2 minutes ago, seekingGod97 said:

yep I am pretty sure it does not end so well 

Unless you want to go with...

Psalm 121:4 NKJV
[4] Behold, He who keeps Israel Shall neither slumber nor sleep.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Yowm said:

Unless you want to go with...

Psalm 121:4 NKJV
[4] Behold, He who keeps Israel Shall neither slumber nor sleep.

yeah that seems a little more spiritually reassuring lol

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome to Worthy, SeekingGod.  Glad to have you join us.  

• Thumbs Up 1