Yowm

Pope as AntiChrist?

8 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I want to try and extrapolate your thought process on the Lamb with two horns, but only after mentioning John 5:43, Jesus was speaking specifically here to certain Pharisees/Religious Jews from his time.

Yes, JESUS was speaking to the Jews of His time. 

They....AS IN THEY Rejected Jesus as the Son of God but they also thought (properly I might add) that Rome was the Fourth Beast and thus they were expecting the Little Horn to show up, thus around 70 AD, many of THOSE same men (Pharisees etc,) that rejected Jesus as the Son of God tried to put Forth various men as the Christ/Messiah, they tried to force it in other words.

I can't believe they thought what you think they thought. Sorry, I work with the written Word of God. By the way, God is a title. The Word is God. (John1:v.1)  Read the Holy Scriptures.   JESUS warned: Matthew 12: 36-37 - 36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

They did not understand it would be 2000 years later before the Little Horn showed up. 

In truth, they could not understand anything of God's work, the Jews did not believe in the true God, neither in the Son of God, JESUS, they refused Him, and crucified Him, they crucified the Word made flesh. The Word is God. 

As per the "false lamb" being the false messiah, I don't think it means that. Hes the False Prophet and Prophets do what? Give Direction, Teach, Preach, bring forth THUS SAITH THE LORD !! Thus hes the opposite. He looks like a LAMB (Jesus taught us TRUTHS) but he speaks as a Dragon (LIES). Do you see the difference in thinking there brother? Instead of False Messiah............Hes bringing UNTRUTHS unto the MASSES. Jesus the Lamb is TRUTH, Satan is a LIAR. He speaks as a LIAR, but pretends to be a High Priest probably. 

What prevail is the Word of God.  -  Rev. 13:11-18 combined with 2 Thes.2:4 & 9-12
11 And I beheld another Beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the FIRST Beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the Beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the Beast, that the image of the Beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the Beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the Beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.    (See my post above)

2 Thes.2:4-5 & 9-12

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

On 6/18/2018 at 8:51 AM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Yes, JESUS was speaking to the Jews of His time. 

OF COURSE, that goes without saying, agreed.

I can't believe they thought what you think they thought. Sorry, I work with the written Word of God. By the way, God is a title. The Word is God. (John1:v.1)  Read the Holy Scriptures.   JESUS warned: Matthew 12: 36-37 - 36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

I am a preacher of over 30 years brother. The Word is God means Jesus is God because the WORD was made FLESH and dwelt among us. What John is actually saying is the WORD of God is His ESSENCE just as Jesus was !! 

Please don't be the type to quote scriptures and say "SEE, you better agree with me". Remember, just because you quote a passage, still doesn't make you win the debate via what a passage means. Those types always amuse me, but I don't take them very serious, make your argument and let it stand. I know the scriptures from front to back. 

I repeat, that John 5:43 is about circa 70 AD, not the coming Anti-Christ, hence the Jews do not except this man as their Messiah, they are shown via the Scriptures to REPENT before the coming Day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5-6). The Jews repent in Zechariah 12:10 and 13:1, the Anti-Christ Conquers them in Zechariah 14;1-2 Jesus Conquers the A.C. and his minions in Zechariah 14:3-4. This also shows repentance before the Anti-Christ comes forth as the Beast. So you and others extrapolate a verse to mean something it clearly doesn't, all because its "Men's Traditions", which I don't cater to.

As per what THEY THOUGHT about Jesus, what do you even mean? Its a Prophetic uttering, they thought Jesus was a heretic/False Prophet, so what thought processes could THEY HAVE that would ever amount to a hill if beans?  It doesn't matter what THEY THOUGHT, only what Jesus Prophesied.

If you are speaking  about what the Pharisees/Religious Jews thought about Rome being the Fourth Beast and thus expecting the Little Horn at any moment, why would that surprise you in the least? Rome was the Fourth Beast the Religious leaders of the day new that, thus they ACTUALLY EXPECTED the Little Horn to show up and thus the Messiah to come and save them from the Zechariah 14:1-2 End Time Event. They had no concept of the Church Age because thy did not believe Jesus was the Messiah.

In truth, they could not understand anything of God's work, the Jews did not believe in the true God, neither in the Son of God, JESUS, they refused Him, and crucified Him, they crucified the Word made flesh. The Word is God. 

Well they could have accepted him but they didn't, thus God Blinded them until the Gentiles are come full (Raptured). Jesus stated that the next time Jerusalem (Jews) see him they will say Blessed is he that comes in the name of the Lord. 

What prevail is the Word of God.  -  Rev. 13:11-18 combined with 2 Thes.2:4 & 9-12
11 And I beheld another Beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the FIRST Beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the Beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the Beast, that the image of the Beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the Beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the Beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.    (See my post above)

2 Thes.2:4-5 & 9-12

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Once again, quoting scriptures doesn't mean you understand them per se.

The False Prophet is a BEAST OVER WHAT? Religion, the Harlot or ALL FALSE RELIGION is killed off by the 10 Kings and the Beast in Rev. 17:16. He is as to RELIGION as the Anti-Christ is unto Government, A BEAST. So the one is a Beast over Governance and the other over Religion. 

The Beast of Rev. 12 is Satan the Red Dragon, the Beast of Rev. 13 is the Anti-Christ, a MAN, the Beast of Rev. 17, the Scarlet Colored Beast is Apollyon a Demonic Being over the Mediterranean Sea Region. 

"Please don't be the type to quote scriptures and say "SEE, you better agree with me". Remember, just because you quote a passage, still doesn't make you win the debate via what a passage means. Those types always amuse me, but I don't take them very serious, make your argument and let it stand"

Agreed