• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, The Light said:

Well since you want to be accurate, shall we? God said He would show John things that MUST BE HEREAFTER.

Remember, there is a MUST BE HEREAFTER. That means NO IMAGINING God is showing John things that are before. So all the things that you are dreaming up are TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY UNSCRIPTURAL.

I think this dead horse has been beaten enough. You are going to believe things that are contrary to the Word of God. There is nothing I can learn from you as there is too much falsehood in your posts to sift through everything and find anything of value. Additionally, no one can teach anything because you deny basic English and just make a bunch of garbage up.  So go ahead and get your last word in, three times so you can feel like you proved something.

I WOULD LIKE TO REPOST SOME OF YOU BEST UNSCRIPTURAL MALARKEY.

Let's refine even further.

We have a voice like thunder guaranteeing the trembling of the unbelievers.

We have the voice saying come which represents a command.

We see John looking which represents John witnessing the conquering and ultimate victory.

We see that white horse was "before" John which gives our timing.

We see that rider rode out instead of in which represents the out pouring of the spirit.

Now we have ten witnesses which doubles 5 meaning that John received a double portion.

There that out to do it. That was easy enough. There should be no questions now.

B E A utiful.

You can disagree till the rapture, and you will still be wrong. God had every right and ability to include some history in his book of prophecy.

I have asked you over and over, DID JOHN WRITE OF THINGS IN HIS FUTURE? You won't answer because you KNOW HE DID.  Therefore YOUR argument is malarkey.  I am beginning to think, that is all you write. But I am nice.

Just so the readers know, What I believe Is the word of God. You insist there is an ONLY in the verse, which God certainly did not write.  You see, when you insist that "must be hereafter" prevents God from including history, you are mentally inserting an ONLY.  Why would you do that? To save face? Because you cannot admit I might be right? I wonder.....

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

This has been explained by Robert Breaker Bible Study, its a good study

Type at youtube page this word : Matthew 24 Explained rightly divided proving pretribulation rapture

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,077
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

This has been explained by Robert Breaker Bible Study, its a good study

Type at youtube page this word : Matthew 24 Explained rightly divided proving pretribulation rapture

Love Robert Breaker, but he is wrong about Matt 24. He thinks Matt 24 is the second coming of Christ(if I remember correctly)

Matt 24 is not the second coming of Christ, it is the gathering of the ELECT. The church is gathered from heaven as they are there pretrib. The twelve tribes that are scattered across the earth are gathered from the earth, that is those that believe. The nation of Israel, those that flee when the abomination of desolation is set up on day 2475, will escape to a place of protection. They go through the wrath of God while the Church and 12 tribes are at the marriage supper.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,065
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/25/2019 at 9:29 PM, iamlamad said:

I do type very fast, and you are right, If I slowed down I might change some words - but I think not many.  Sometimes my fingers type one word while my mind is thinking of something different - but I usually catch it.

Face it, RM, you and I disagree on most things. It is a fact.

You are like a car out of time....your out of time on your timing on most everything via eschatology. Its gets one off balance. 

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

You are like a car out of time....your out of time on your timing on most everything via eschatology. Its gets one off balance. 

You say that only because I disagree with you. Perhaps then it is more likely that you are out of timing.

If you miss the real meaning of chapters 4 & 5,  that they are to show Jesus getting the book in 32 AD, and starting to open the seals, you will then be off on everything else.