• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

7 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Just want someone anyone to show me,why,where and how,this chapter is just for the Jew's.

There were no christians. There were really no believers yet, just followers. The Disciples really did not believe until the resurrection. Those who posed the question s really did not comprehend the mystery to come. So yes it was to and for Israel. Christ came first for the house of Israel.

In Christ 

Montana Marv

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

19 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

There were no christians. There were really no believers yet, just followers. The Disciples really did not believe until the resurrection. Those who posed the question s really did not comprehend the mystery to come. So yes it was to and for Israel. Christ came first for the house of Israel.

In Christ 

Montana Marv

Doesn't matter who He came to first,salvation is open to all.It was the disciples job to spread the gospel to the world.

All of it.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,015
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

4 hours ago, Adstar said:

It is the Words of Jesus and it is for the entire world..

Though I agree in principle, it can not be ignored that Jesus himself (via the encounter with the Canaanite woman), said his mission was to the Jews.

https://www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-Jews-only.html

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  170
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/21/1958

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

23 But Jesus did not answer a word. So His disciples came and urged Him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.” 24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” 

To finish the verses you quoted:

Matthew 15:25-28 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. 26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. 27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table. 28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

Jesus did heal her daughter. 

• Thumbs Up 2

8 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Just want someone anyone to show me,why,where and how,this chapter is just for the Jew's.

This post will end up with arguments about who got grafted, what is grafting, into what did they get grafted, who is the church, who is Israel. All these topics are related. If you see the church and Israel as two distinct and separate entities you will have one answer.  If you see gentiles as becoming fellow heirs to Jewish believers of all ages, you will have a different answer.  

So to answer the question in the OP, if you can tell me why the Great Commission is for the church, but anything else Jesus said is only for Israel, then you are a better man than I am.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  255
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

31Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: 33But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 

God made his new covenant with the divided Israel Kingdoms.  The House of Israel and with the House of Judah.  Most people that read the bible treat both Kingdoms as the same.

Edited by Brother Duke
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

So you are just "most people"

1 hour ago, n2thelight said:

Doesn't matter who He came to first,salvation is open to all.

Hey n2thelight. I totally agree with the second part of your statement.  I do have to say, though, that it really does matter who Jesus came to first, but isn't relevant to your question as some assert.  (If that is what you meant, forgive me for this unnecessary intrusion.)  The book of Acts spends many chapters describing the Samaritan believers and then the gentile believers being saved.  The believing Jews had a hard time accepting non or half breed Jews into the church. 

Acts 10:44-48 ¶ While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word. 45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost. 46 For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter, 47 Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we? 48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.

Having said that, I need to add this; it wasn't God that had the problem with Samaritans and gentiles, it was the believing Jews typified by Peter.

Acts 10:28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

In Christ 

Montana Marv

However, it's not limited to Israel.

• Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”  Matthew 28:19-20

That includes Matthew 24.  I will observe Matthew 24.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 6/14/2018 at 10:45 AM, JoeChan82 said:

To finish the verses you quoted:

Matthew 15:25-28 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. 26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. 27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table. 28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

Jesus did heal her daughter. 

You don't have to finish it, it very obvious what it means, he came ONLY to the Jews, thus his preachings and teachings were only for the Jews, but he will have MERCY on all who Believe/have Faith, thus Jesus sent Paul unto the Gentiles, but he sent a Disciple unto the Gentiles after he had died. His Ministry was unto the Jews ONLY..........More proof of this is found in Matthew ch. 10, he sent forth the 12 and their disciples, but he told them NOT TO GO unto the Gentiles, only unto the Jews !!

Matthew 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: 6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Just because he HAD MERCY doesn't mean that was whom he was sent unto, thus his teachings were unto the Jews only, the Disciples were to take the Gospel unto the world, that was not Jesus' Ministry.  The scriptures tell you who he was sent unto. Matthew 24 is very specific and easy to understand except those who try to make it something is not.

1.) Matthew 24:1-6 is from Jesus to the 70 AD Event.

2. Matthew 24:7-14 is about the Jewish Disciples taking the Gospel unto the world, being killed along the way and Jesus telling them the Gospel would be preached unto all the World THEN THE END Would come, thus it reverts back to the Jews and the End Times.

3. Matthew 24:15-31 is the Tribulation period that the Jews go through, thus Jesus says FLEE JUDEA.......Meaning Jews !!

4. Matthew 24:36-51 is the Rapture, some Jews will be Raptured, but Jesus was very vague on this subject, so much so Matthew doesn't even understand it, he places it out of the order it should be in. Of course he would think its all the way at the end. 

All of this is to the Jews. 

Edited by Revelation Man