• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

58 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Wow, there is SO Much wrong with the above post, it would take more time to unravel, than I have time for right now, but maybe later. In the mean time, maybe someone else will save me the trouble!

You gonna have to pack a lunch brotherĀ ????

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

23 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

That is not what Matthew 24 is referring to Brother, its going to sink in one day, all the facts are slanted against you, it Might be when you are flying through the Air in SPIRIT FORM, I hope they put you in between me and Daniel 11:36Ā ?Ā We are both going to be chanting ZOOM ZOOM, ZOOM whose u daddy !!Ā 

Okay, I actually laughed out loud at that one.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  255
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

31 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

. Why go the meet Jesus just to come straight backļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æ downļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æ

To attend the wedding.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

Ā 

34 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

That is not what Matthew 24 is referring to Brother, its going to sink in one day, all the facts are slanted against you, it Might be when you are flying through the Air in SPIRIT FORM, I hope they put you in between me and Daniel 11:36Ā ?Ā We are both going to be chanting ZOOM ZOOM, ZOOM whose u daddy !!Ā 

No, there are a few reason.Ā 

1. The Rapture has already happened.

2. Why go the meet Jesus just to come straight back down.

3. How can we beĀ married to Christ in our Marriage Chambers, then Return with Christ without a Rapture?Ā  (Rev. 19)

4. The Jews are the Wheat who remain on earth with the Wicked. We are Raptured.Ā 

5. It sounds like the Rev. ch. 19 return ofĀ Jesus and his Bride to the Marriage Supper. (Armageddon)

Ā 

God Bless brother.Ā 

The way it all works out is still to be seen.Ā  The way you see thing may be slanted against the way I see things but the facts are yet to be established.

And if you and Daniel11:36 happen to be correct, I'll gladly take the taunting from both of you.Ā  Simultaneously.Ā  And hope its a quick trip.

Edited by Last Daze
double quote
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  170
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  01/21/1958

15 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Just want someone anyone to show me,why,where and how,this chapter is just for the Jew's.

If you want to understand the perspective of the folks arguing against you here, let me suggest that you pick up a copy of Dispensational Truth by Clarence Larkin. It has charts and explanations.Ā  For a more in depth study of eschatology, get Things to Come by Dwight Pentecost. At least you can check the verse references and proof texts at your leisure. This way you can make up your own mind.Ā  In my opinion, most of the people on this site are not crazy nor fringe fanatics, they are arguing a well organized and established systematic theology. Ā 

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, JoeChan82 said:

This post will end up with arguments about who got grafted, what is grafting, into what did they get grafted, who is the church, who is Israel. All these topics are related. If you see the church and Israel as two distinct and separate entities you will have one answer.Ā  If you see gentiles as becoming fellow heirs to Jewish believers of all ages, you will have a different answer. Ā 

So to answer the question in the OP, if you can tell me why the Great Commission is for the church, but anything else Jesus said is only for Israel, then you are a better man than I am.

I'm hoping it doesn't as Ive already did a topic on that,just want some one to show me with scripture why they believe this.

Matthew 27:51Ā "And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;"

At that moment,it became for all........

10 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Matthew 10:5Ā These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: 6Ā But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Matthew 10:5Ā "These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:"

God gave His disciples strict orders to stay clear, do not approach the Gentiles. This order was because it was not the time of the Gentiles yet. Jesus still had to pay the price on the cross, before the way would be open to all mankind.

Matthew 10:6Ā "But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Now does this say "go to the Jews", or "Go to Judah"? No. It says "Go to the lost sheep of the House of Israel". The sons of Judah know where they are, and who they are; there is nothing lost about them. In fact, when these Jews came to Jesus in their self-righteous attitude, they came to trick Him up, because of this He would answer their questions in parables to keep the kingdom message a mystery from them. Jesus didn't even imply that the disciples should go to the House of Judah.

If you are lost, it means that that person doesn't know who they are. They are not in Jerusalem anymore, but gone to another area completely, and lost their identity to themselves. As a Christian, it should be your priority to learn who these lost "House of Israel" are, or you will not be able to rightly divide the Word of truth. To understand the parables that Jesus Christ taught you need to understand the parable of the sower concerning the children of the good and the bad; which is the prime root to the "key of David

1.) Matthew 24:1-6 is from Jesus to the 70 AD Event.ļ»æ

Not true ,as the end has yet to happen

Matthew 24:6Ā "And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet."

2. Matthew 24:7-14 is about the Jews taking the Gospel unto the world, being killed along the way and Jesus telling them the Gospel would be preached unto all the World TEN THE END Would come, this it reverts back to the Jews and the End Times.

How in the heck did the Jew's take the Word to the world when they didn't then,and still to this day don't believe in Christ?Christian then and now took the Word to the world...

3. Matthew 24:15-31 is the Tribulation period that the Jews go through, thus Jesus says FLEE JUDEA.......Meaning Jews !!

Wrong,has nothing to do with just Jew's,the tribulation comes upon the whole world!

4. Matthew 24:36-51 is the Rapture, some Jews will be Raptured, but Jesus was very vague on this subject, so much so Matthew doesn't even understand it, he places it out of the order it should be in. Of course he would think its all the way at the end.Ā 

Where is the rapture in those verses?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

The rapture is in none of the verses in Matthew 24

This was divulged later as a mystery by PaulĀ 

12 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

The rapture is in none of the verses in Matthew 24

This was divulged later as a mystery by PaulĀ 

What's the verse below

Matthew 24:40Ā "Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken and the other left."

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,130
  • Days Won:  2

21 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Doesn't matter who He came to first,salvation is open to all.It was the disciples job to spread the gospel to the world.

All of it.

What was the gospel of the kingdom at that time: Repent, for kingdom of heaven is at hand.Ā  The Disciples job came later.Ā  Everything up to verse 28 is all about Israel.Ā  Then from verse 32 and on, the Church is involved.

In Christ

Montana Marv