• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

It means exactly what it confers. We are not to be respecter of men in no wise, thus when people led by the Holy Spirit, convey they truth, we are not worrying about men's traditions and/or beliefs. So when I hear from the Holy Spirit its settled, I could care less what men say. It just so happens that most of Christendom, collectively, usually get the biblical passages correct, because of course the Church is led by the Holy Spirit. 

Romans 2:9 "Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;"

In the manuscripts "of the Jew first", reads "of the Israelite first". The Israelites have the Word of God, the laws and ordinances to guide them in the ways of God. The "Gentile" here refers to the non-Israelite [all the tribes]. It doesn't matter whether you are an Israelite or not, When Jesus Christ was crucified on the cross, and came out of the tomb, God's grace and mercy is offered to all men and women that will by faith believe Him through repentance.

It is a fact, If you break God's law you are going to have tribulation in your life.

Romans 2:10 "But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:"

God's judgment is true, good and fair to all men and women, and God sees to it that you will get what you have coming. Whether it is good or bad, it is you that decides and causes what God gives to you, through the choices you make in life. The Father hopes that you will come to repentance as it is stated in II Peter 2:9, 10; "The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of Judgment to be punished:" [9] "But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities." [10]

When you disreguard God's laws, He will judge you fairly, and God is just a true to His word on punishment, as He is fair to reward the just. He, however is longsuffering to all, and patiently waits on our repentance when we fall short of His mark.

II Peter 3:9; "The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."

God wants each of us to do things His way and walk in faith, and in the salvation that comes to us when we repent.

Romans 2:11 "For there is no respect of persons with God."

God judges everyone fair. He does not judge everyone equally, for many person are far more talented with their gifts of God then others, and God by knowing the thoughts and intent of your heart, judges each of us individually in accordance to our talents we have, and what we do with them. Those that have much, He expects much more, and those that have little are also judged by the intent of their heart, and the use of those talents and gifts they do have.

Romans 2:12 "For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;"

The law spoken of here is the covenant. There are certain things in life that we don't need the law for, that tell us what we should not do. Those people that do not have the law do have their common sense to direct them in what is right or wrong. Even the laws of nature tell us that you don't jump from heights or you will break a leg, or that you don't hit a man in the nose who is bigger than you, or there is trouble to be had.

God is saying through Paul's words here that those that do not have the law will perish just as those that break the law, when it is known to them. This is because God will judge each person according to what they do have and know. Those that do not know the ways of God, we are told from the last eight chapters of Ezekiel that there will be a time of teaching and discipline coming where everyone will be taught to know the ways of the Lord, and then at the close of the Millennium age, the judgment will be determined by their works only. We are in the age of Grace today, whereby we can receive eternal life by repentance, and faith and belief in Jesus Christ.

God does not have two people,ie Church and Israel.He has one,all that believe upon the Son,period!!!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

37 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

John 10:30 "I and My Father are one.

When did the Church get to Heaven?

So here is the Reply I was replying to where we can have CONTEXT !!

{{{{{ On 6/25/2018 at 1:03 PM, Da Puppers said:

*[[Dan 12:1]] KJV* And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

How do you justify the removal of the church,  [is your name in the book of life?] If God has promised to DELIVER everyone of his people that is found written in the book?  Blessings }}}}}

And my REPLY BELOW:

{{{{{ The Church is already in Heaven, you have a Bride of Christ (Church) and a Bride of God (Israel). God married Israel LONG AGO !! }}}}}

The Church is IN HEAVEN before Michael stands up at the MIDWAY POINT. 

The Church is raised/Raptured to go MARRY THE LAMB, the Old Testament Saints are RAISED AT THE Second Coming, they are already Married to God. Do you not get that? The Church goes to Heaven before the 70th Week starts.

As per John 10:30 WHAT IS YOUR POINT? I know Jesus and the Father are ONE on Essence, meaning they are the exact same in who they are and what they stand for, BUT........Jesus is not the Father, the Father has the Abundance of the Glory, no man can look upon the Father. The Son is the Redeemer and the Holy Spirit is the Comforter.

Think of it like this, he Father is a 3 trillion gallon reservoir of water that is the EXACT SAME MAKE UP throughout. The Son is 100 of those gallons and the Holy Spirit is 100 of those gallons. We could pour a 100 gallons over our heads and survive, but if we poured the full 3 Trillion gallons over our heads we would surely die. They are one in LIKENESS (Water MAKE UP) but not in VOLUME OF WATER (God the Father has the Abundance of the Glory). 

Likeness = Love, Hope, Joy, Peace, Kindness, etc. etc.

The Abundance of Glory is the Fathers OFFICE.

The Redeemer is the Sons OFFICE

The Comforter is the Holy Spirits OFFICE.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

So here is the Reply I was replying to where we can have CONTEXT !!

{{{{{ On 6/25/2018 at 1:03 PM, Da Puppers said:

*[[Dan 12:1]] KJV* And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

How do you justify the removal of the church,  [is your name in the book of life?] If God has promised to DELIVER everyone of his people that is found written in the book?  Blessings }}}}}

And my REPLY BELOW:

{{{{{ The Church is already in Heaven, you have a Bride of Christ (Church) and a Bride of God (Israel). God married Israel LONG AGO !! }}}}}

The Church is IN HEAVEN before Michael stands up at the MIDWAY POINT. 

The Church is raised/Raptured to go MARRY THE LAMB, the Old Testament Saints are RAISED AT THE Second Coming, they are already Married to God. Do you not get that? The Church goes to Heaven before the 70th Week starts.

When did He re-marry Israel?

When did the Church go(get) to Heaven?

Edited by n2thelight

17 hours ago, n2thelight said:

When did He re-marry Israel?

In the Old Testament.

17 hours ago, n2thelight said:

When did the Church go(get) to Heaven?

Well we are still here.........We will go to Heaven via 1 Corinthians 15. We will be Raptured to Heaven via 2 Thessalonians chapter 2.

• 8 months later...

• Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  6

On 6/14/2018 at 11:32 AM, n2thelight said:

Doesn't matter who He came to first,salvation is open to all.It was the disciples job to spread the gospel to the world.

All of it.

Greetings n2,

i have time so,I decided to look for “interesting thread titles” so I found yours.  

I think the rebuttal to what you said would be this.....yes, the invitation to go into the world (Matt 28) only came AFTER Israel rejected the Messiah and the offer of his kingdom. Up until that rejection, it was to the lost house of Israel. 

And of course Paul later when on to tell us a PARTIAL HARDENING (notice not total) has happened to the Jews UNTIL the fullness of the Gentiles come in....

disclaimer: this has nothing to do with your original question so just look at it in this limited sense, okay!

On 6/14/2018 at 11:40 AM, Still Alive said:

Though I agree in principle, it can not be ignored that Jesus himself (via the encounter with the Canaanite woman), said his mission was to the Jews.

https://www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-Jews-only.html

Good point. This isn’t the only place where Jesus made that point....”I’ve come here for Israel (not the world)”   So we do have to keep this in mind, although we all know Israel REJECTED JESUS which opened the door to go INTO THE WORLD.  (Wild olive Branches being grafted into the root...Romans 11)

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/14/2018 at 2:11 PM, Revelation Man said:

Matthew 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: 6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

3. Matthew 24:15-31 is the Tribulation period that the Jews go through, thus Jesus says FLEE JUDEA.......Meaning Jews !!

Hi RM,

Your catch in Matthew is so spot on. I know some people struggle with seeing Jesus’ first earthly mission....to be the Messiah for Israel.......and then when rejected (which he knew would happen) to be the Messiah of the whole world!  I know some can’t grasp that, but how else could you explain the several references like the verse you cited? 

Secondly, your interpretation of Matt 24:15-31 makes sense to me. I have also pondered his words of instruction here and I came to a similar conclusion.....the CHURCH will not be here, so no need to give them instruction.....but obviously the REMNANT JEWS will be here on Earth so Jesus was giving them instruction in order to protect them. So, it sure seems to me this portion is different from other portions in the Olivet Discourse. 

On 6/14/2018 at 4:03 PM, Last Daze said:

I don't see a rapture in Matthew 24:36-51 as you state.  Can you list the specific verse?  I do see the rapture as occurring in Matthew 24:31.

I don’t see the rapture in v 31 LD because here the ANGELS are gathering the elect. I don’t see the ANGELS doing any gathering in 1 Thess 4 or 1 Cor 15, the two main passages that show us the rapture. 

I see v31 as a SECOND COMING passage, meaning....Jesus is returning on earth to mop up at Armageddon and to set up his MK.  Raptured Saints already in Heaven for some time. 

Thats how I see it my brother. (Sorry, I just entered this thread and am going one page at a time, not reading it all first.) 

spock

6 minutes ago, Spock said:

Hi RM,

Your catch in Matthew is so spot on. I know some people struggle with seeing Jesus’ first earthly mission....to be the Messiah for Israel.......and then when rejected (which he knew would happen) to be the Messiah of the whole world!  I know some can’t grasp that, but how else could you explain the several references like the verse you cited? 

Secondly, your interpretation of Matt 24:15-31 makes sense to me. I have also pondered his words of instruction here and I came to a similar conclusion.....the CHURCH will not be here, so no need to give them instruction.....but obviously the REMNANT JEWS will be here on Earth so Jesus was giving them instruction in order to protect them. So, it sure seems to me this portion is different from other portions in the Olivet Discourse. 

Thanks....Gotta catty mom to to doctor for check up or back pain, I forget which.

Go read Rev. 12:15-17, and tell me who he Remnant is, read it VERY CAREFUL, LOL..........I think you will get it. The Remnant is ??????

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

Thanks....Gotta catty mom to to doctor for check up or back pain, I forget which.

Go read Rev. 12:15-17, and tell me who he Remnant is, read it VERY CAREFUL, LOL..........I think you will get it. The Remnant is ??????

Two groups there.....

1. Woman.....Remnant Israel that heeded Jesus’ words, and ran to mountains in Jordan

2. Offspring of the woman... those who keep the commands of Yeshua.......sounds to me like it could be both the Trib Saints (post rapture converts to Christ)  and the 144,000 Messianic Jews

Question for you RM:  Do you believe the scriptures reveal that the Remnant Jews who will ultimately be saved and accept Yeshua as their Messiah actually  believe in Yeshua as the Messiah before they left Judea to go to Jordan?   Or do you see them coming to believe this when He returns? 

Edited by Spock