• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

7 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I meant your words, not thoughts......If you reread each post I am sure you would change some of the wording sometimes. If I don't agree with you I have learned there is no reason to debate you. You are to entrenched in positions IMHO, so its a waste of time to even go there.  I just let it ride. 

Yes, he is a bulldog......but then again, so are you! 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Spock said:

Yes, he is a bulldog......but then again, so are you! 

I reread 75 to 80 percent of my posts in order to soften my tone to others up, even though I don't meant to be abrasive. The 15 to 20 percent of the time I am in a hurry, or to tired to do this, I come off that way, but I do go over most of my posts and take out phrases that seem rude/abrasive. 

I am not entrenched in my positions, but when the Lord gives me understanding, I ain't moving off that position. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

11 hours ago, Diaste said:

The other similarity of note, at least in my mind, is this, "...until the day when Noah entered the ark,". As the flood began on that day when Noah was brought into safety, so the fire will begin on the day we are brought to safety.

That might happen,

but remember meanwhile over a million have been slaughtered or denied their faith to save their own skin, in the last hundred years or so --- persecution and execution/ martyrs are quite numerous the last couple centuries and the last ten years too.....

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

20 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I meant your words, not thoughts......If you reread each post I am sure you would change some of the wording sometimes. If I don't agree with you I have learned there is no reason to debate you. You are to entrenched in positions IMHO, so its a waste of time to even go there.  I just let it ride. 

I do type very fast, and you are right, If I slowed down I might change some words - but I think not many.  Sometimes my fingers type one word while my mind is thinking of something different - but I usually catch it.

Face it, RM, you and I disagree on most things. It is a fact.

9 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I reread 75 to 80 percent of my posts in order to soften my tone to others up, even though I don't meant to be abrasive. The 15 to 20 percent of the time I am in a hurry, or to tired to do this, I come off that way, but I do go over most of my posts and take out phrases that seem rude/abrasive. 

I am not entrenched in my positions, but when the Lord gives me understanding, I ain't moving off that position. 

Ditto!  I too sometimes go back and change my first sentence or two.

Edited by iamlamad

On 6/24/2019 at 9:18 PM, Spock said:

Zechariah 6 says....

These are the four spiritsfn of heaven, going out from standing in the presence of the Lord of the whole world.

Spirits=angels=winds

See Hebrews 1:7 “he makes his angels winds, his servants flames of fire....”

I keep telling you, they are NOT RELATED! Do you really think there is a white horse and rider spreading the gospel? These are SYMBOLS made to represent other things. I don't think there is a REAL white horse, or a red horse or a black horse, or even a pale horse.  On the other hand, In Zec. they many well have been REAL spiritual horses.

6 hours ago, simplejeff said:

That might happen,

but remember meanwhile over a million have been slaughtered or denied their faith to save their own skin, in the last hundred years or so --- persecution and execution/ martyrs are quite numerous the last couple centuries and the last ten years too.....

I think Jesus mention of Noah and lot was only to show the SUDDENNESS of their destruction: He used the word "for," and we need to see what it is there for. It is to show his purpose in bringing up Noah. You see, the world got up that morning thinking that day would be just like the day before, and they marriage and gave in marriage, they ate and drank - in other words they did just what they had been doing the day before. They had NO IDEA that before this day ended they would all be drowned. Therefore Jesus' reason to bring up Noah and Lot is to show us the suddenness of their destruction.

On 6/24/2019 at 9:18 PM, Spock said:

Zechariah 6 says....

These are the four spiritsfn of heaven, going out from standing in the presence of the Lord of the whole world.

Spirits=angels=winds

See Hebrews 1:7 “he makes his angels winds, his servants flames of fire....”

You sure don't let go of something easily, do you?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0

20 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I keep telling you, they are NOT RELATED! Do you really think there is a white horse and rider spreading the gospel? These are SYMBOLS made to represent other things. I don't think there is a REAL white horse, or a red horse or a black horse, or even a pale horse.  On the other hand, In Zec. they many well have been REAL spiritual horses.

What? Surely no one thinks that the rider on the white horse is spreading the Gospel. The rider on the white horse goes forth conquering and to conquer. He carries a bow. See Apollo for the false Christ that caries a bow. Apollo is Horus. Horus is Tammuz.

Dan 8

And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

The rider on the white horse is given the stephanos crown. That is not Jesus the Christ. He will stand against Jesus.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, The Light said:

What? Surely no one thinks that the rider on the white horse is spreading the Gospel. The rider on the white horse goes forth conquering and to conquer. He carries a bow. See Apollo for the false Christ that caries a bow. Apollo is Horus. Horus is Tammuz.

Dan 8

And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

The rider on the white horse is given the stephanos crown. That is not Jesus the Christ. He will stand against Jesus.

It's iamlamad's whole theory. 

He seems to think that because white is a symbol of righteousness, the white horse means righteousness, therefore the gospel conquers and the 1st seal was opened 2000 years ago.

Iamlamd and I have discussed it more than once.