Good question. Have you read about God in the Bible?

I cannot say am a good christian but am a believer. I believe in Isaiah 43:2. I do fast hoping God intervene and I know there is answer somewhere for me.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

Welcome.

"... and I will be found of you if you seek Me with all your heart."

Jeremiah 29:13 (ASV) And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

• Loved it! 1

21 hours ago, plavious said:

Does God abandon his children.

No, God never abandons us.   Jesus said He would never leave us nor forsake us.

Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the Lord upholds him with His hand.  Psalm 37:24

For this God is our God for ever and ever: He will be our guide even until death.  Psalm 48:14

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/14/2018 at 7:46 AM, plavious said:

No.

Your Avatar reads Our Future Our Choice, and Lets raise our voice. That is the Logo of "Dissident Voice" and also the motto of an anti Brexit group.

What is your association with   and/or reason for using that logo as your Avatar?

https://dissidentvoice.org/donate/ from that website comes this about its senior editor:

DV Senior Editor Angie Tibbs enjoys walking along the harbour front, listening to English folk rock, and teaching her feline, Logan Brodie, how to talk. She is fighting against occupation/oppression, war, inequality, injustices wherever they exist, and the destruction of the environment, especially mining practices that involve decapitation of mountain peaks. She has been writing online since 2003, and her articles/interviews have been published in Dissident Voice, Redress, and other progressive media. see About DV  https://dissidentvoice.org/about/

Teaching her cat how to talk, walking the harbor, listening to English folk rock- but is concerned about oppressive forces? I don't get how that helps employment and conditions at Nigeria. Please aid me in understanding it's appeal to the point of using it as an avatar. Thanks.

Edited by Neighbor

God does not ever abandon his children. The question is...are you one of them?

Have you repented whole-heartedly of your sin, admitted you cannot save yourself, and ask God to forgive you of all your sins, to save you, and committed your life to serving Him? If so, you are a Christian and a child of God. If not, you are not.

......or you could do it the Biblical way—-Simply Believe thAt Jesus died for your sins , and he was crucified, dead and buried and rose from the dead after three days. That is the true Gospel Jesus gave to Paul for our salvation in this present Age of Grace.That is the Gospel we will all be judged by.It is the Gospel that is hidden from those that perish.Serious stuff. If you simply believe that Gospel,you will be placed into the Body of Christ. Secure forever.Run, don’t walk from people who say you must add ANYTHING to Paul’s Gospel. God bless. 1cor15:1-4

On 6/14/2018 at 7:46 AM, plavious said:

Simple answer is "no." 

John 10:27-30 (KJV)
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one. 

Furthermore:

John 14:6 (KJV)
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 

That means there's NOTHING you can do to earn it. Jesus paid the price and nothing you do will every win God's favor. Believing in what Jesus did (dying for you as a payment for your sins) and recognizing your inability to be perfect (because we're all born with disqualifying sin) and call on Jesus to save you like a man in the ocean hopelessly drowning is the only way.

Joel 2:32 (KJV)
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call. 

Romans 10:12-13 (KJV)
For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. 

16 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

......or you could do it the Biblical way—-Simply Believe thAt Jesus died for your sins , and he was crucified, dead and buried and rose from the dead after three days. That is the true Gospel Jesus gave to Paul for our salvation in this present Age of Grace.That is the Gospel we will all be judged by.It is the Gospel that is hidden from those that perish.Serious stuff. If you simply believe that Gospel,you will be placed into the Body of Christ. Secure forever.Run, don’t walk from people who say you must add ANYTHING to Paul’s Gospel. God bless. 1cor15:1-4

To be clear, I'm not adding anything, only expounding on the meaning of the belief. IOW, a real, serious belief that spurs one to action and change of heart. It's not enough to just think something is true in your head. Real repentance is necessary, the kind that changes you from the inside out. There are a lot of people who "Simply Believe thAt Jesus died for your sins , and he was crucified, dead and buried and rose from the dead after three days" who are going to hell because they have not truly repented and desired God to be their God.