Sign in to follow this  
EndOfTheAge

Pastor Johnny

Hello ladies and gents,

I'm pastor  Johnny - Aged 24. 

I turned to Christ after my wife left me. It was the hardest time in my life, never have I felt such a pain in my heart, as if the sun itself was burning within me. 

I miss her so much.

I'm looking for some fellow believers to embrace the Lord and help me through this hard time - Especially with Christmas coming up. 

Please let me know a little about you on this post so we can get to know each other a little,

Gods speed, 

Pastor Johnny! 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

Welcome to the forum, Johnny. Are you a pastor of a church? Tell us about yourself, as this is the get to know each other place. I will now pray for God's working in your life. And His best for you. The pain is hard, but this too will pass.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

Hi Johnny and welcome to you!   I pray the Lord will comfort you during this trial.

There are many friendly people here and I hope you will feel at home.

• Thumbs Up 3

On 6/14/2018 at 12:59 PM, EndOfTheAge said:

Hello ladies and gents,

I'm pastor  Johnny - Aged 24. 

I turned to Christ after my wife left me. It was the hardest time in my life, never have I felt such a pain in my heart, as if the sun itself was burning within me. 

I miss her so much.

I'm looking for some fellow believers to embrace the Lord and help me through this hard time - Especially with Christmas coming up. 

Please let me know a little about you on this post so we can get to know each other a little,

Gods speed, 

Pastor Johnny! 

I'm so sorry for your pain friend, that's why God hates divorce, so many folks affected by it and why I advise everyone to never give your whole heart to anyone except the Lord Jesus, there's room at the cross for all to meet .. Time heals all wounds though you may carry scars for a while, enough of that .. Welcome and be blessed Pastor Johnny, the best game in town ..

• Thumbs Up 1

7CIv.gif.ec985373d2cac91bb28e67d99314fe2d.gif EndOfTheAge:36:and what helped me with that was loving God more then her.