• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Godmorning to you all,

I’ve been wondering a lot about the creation and life of dinosaurs seen from a Christian perspective. Is it possible that they never actually existed and that it’s a trick played on us by NASA, just like the earth is round theory? Or did God actually create these creatures on the 6th day? It just seems unnatural to me, that dinosaurs would have roamed the earth at the same time as Adam and Eve, but since God is almighty, would he have been able to create a hole in time and space and simply add these glorious creatures to a time before existence?

I’m really looking forward to a nice discussion and some truthful answers, so please keep it light. Have a wonderful day!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

you probably won't get a lot of people agreeing with me here, however it is my personal opinion that the dinosaurs were not actually part of the creation process.   From non canonical writings it is noted that the Sons of God who left their natural place and came to earth and took wives for themselves also taught men to mix different species together.....   basically they were messing with DNA just as we are starting to do now.....   it is my personal belief that dino's were part of that DNA corruption...….   also why they didn't make it on the ark.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

Scripture shows that they were created when God made man.

Job 40:15-24, v. 15, Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.

16, Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.

17, He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.

18, His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.

19, He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.

20, Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.

21, He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.

22, The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.

23, Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.

24, He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares.

The fact that behemoth was chief of the ways of God (V. 19), suggests that he was something more than an elephant or a hippopotamus.

What ever the animal was, it was made when Adam was, according to this statement to Job where God said, "WHICH I MADE WITH THEE," meaning He made behemoth when he created man (V. 15).

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  533
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,392
  • Content Per Day:  4.99
  • Days Won:  206
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

Did dinosaurs' exist ? According to my children I used to have one as a pet :sneaking:

• Haha 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,058
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Days Won:  5

On 6/15/2018 at 4:51 PM, other one said:

you probably won't get a lot of people agreeing with me here, however it is my personal opinion that the dinosaurs were not actually part of the creation process.   From non canonical writings it is noted that the Sons of God who left their natural place and came to earth and took wives for themselves also taught men to mix different species together.....   basically they were messing with DNA just as we are starting to do now.....   it is my personal belief that dino's were part of that DNA corruption...….   also why they didn't make it on the ark.  

Interesting thought!

If dinosaurs did exist, and it appears from their remains that they did, I think that they probably served one purpose, and that was to manure the ground and improve it's fertility, and they would also have distributed seeds by the thousand! :)

https://answersingenesis.org/dinosaurs/

Edited by Christine

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,058
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Days Won:  5

On 6/16/2018 at 11:30 PM, HAZARD said:

Scripture shows that they were created when God made man.

Job 40:15-24, v. 15, Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.

16, Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.

17, He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.

18, His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.

19, He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.

20, Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.

21, He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.

22, The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.

23, Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.

24, He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares.

The fact that behemoth was chief of the ways of God (V. 19), suggests that he was something more than an elephant or a hippopotamus.

What ever the animal was, it was made when Adam was, according to this statement to Job where God said, "WHICH I MADE WITH THEE," meaning He made behemoth when he created man (V. 15).

Interesting thoughts!