George

Prophecy ... Different Views Shouldn't Turn into Slanderous Accusations

On 9/22/2018 at 5:41 AM, Retrobyter said:

Shabbat shalom, Sojourner414.

Excuse me, but can you show me the verse that gives YOU the authority to remove an organization's "lampstand?"

On 9/22/2018 at 6:49 AM, Last Daze said:

Exactly that.  And if he truly believes it, why is he still around?

I am only the messenger; I am not the one who made the judgment. If you do not like the message, that is not my problem. But if you dislike the judgment, then perhaps you should have listened to the message in the first place.

But as usual, you debate and quibble, trying to justify yourselves. Now it is too late and you cry, as woe has come.

As for my continued presence here, I remain to witness the end and to give record to others. Specifically: what happens when something the Lord started rebels against Him and takes its' own direction away from Him. This board has allowed false teaching, attempted to silence those standing for the truth, tried to reduce the ability of anyone to understand to the level of a three year old by promoting the infantile mindset seen on the rest of the internet (many here seem to forget the part about "not being of the world" in Scripture), and has decidedly pushed an ecumenical approach in order to not offend anyone coming here.

Instead, all this has done is to render Worthy INERT at best, and POISONOUS to anyone seeking the truth at worst. For that, its' lampstand HAS BEEN REMOVED.

GOD DOESN'T PLAY GAMES; BUT WHEN THIS BOARD DECIDED TO PLAY GAMES, IT LOST.

And with that, I am finished with the both of you.

On 10/15/2018 at 4:02 PM, Cobalt1959 said:

No it is not, but that is not the issue.  You have a person who is a moderator here openly ridiculing people who hold a different view of the end times than they do, and this person does so with impunity.  The moment that happens, that person should not be a moderator anymore.

Yes, and that is simply the tip of the iceberg here, Cobalt.

Edited by Sojourner414
additional thoughts, spelling