Sign in to follow this  
PrayerWarrior

Please pray for my husband

Jesus,

Thank you for all that you have done in my life. Thank you Lord for bringing me through difficult times. Lord you have provided my husband with new employment and you have brought us through such hard times. I ask Jesus that you keep moving in our lives. Please touch my husband and remove worldly desires. He still struggles with drinking to much. I know Lord he is in your hands. Thank you for setting me free and for helping me through anxiety. Jesus, I know I am your daughter and that you are protecting me. Please bless our family abundantly. Please hold our family in your hands. Protect our marriage. Speak to my husband and I prayer that he becomes our family’s spiritual leader. I believe in your healing. I believe in you. You are good, Holy, and so worthy of my praise. Jesus, I love you. Thank you for transforming my heart. Thank you for helping me through. Thank you Jesus. I am in awe of you! How my life has changed. My perspective has changed. I know truly that you care far more for my husband than I do. I know you desire his heart. I know you are pursuing him. Thank you Jesus for never letting us go. I will follow you Lord anywhere and Lord I desire more and more of you. Although my husband’s heart isn’t fully invested in you, I see the change in him. I so appreciate your presence. I ask Jesus that your Holy Spirit continue to be present in our home. Move in my husband’s heart and remove his desires for alcohol and cigarettes. Jesus, I love you! I love you! I love you!

In Jesus Name I Pray,

Amen

• Praying for You! 2
  • Praise God! 1

On 6/15/2018 at 9:42 AM, PrayerWarrior said:

Lord, I come to you again first praising you for your goodness and grace. Thank you for sending Your son to die for me and my sins. Thank you for Your forgiveness. Help me to continue to focus on loving my husband with I Corinthians 13 love. I pray Lord that You open his eyes to hear Your Word and Your Voice. Please soften his heart and allow him to accept Your will and desire it for his life. I ask Lord that You heal and comfort his heart. Help him to walk away from alcohol and smoking. Help him to overcome his worldly desires. Please meet him where he is. I ask that you speak to him in anyway that will reach him. Please break through to him. I know you are calling me to me a missionary in my own home. Help me to diligently pursue You each day. Holy Spirit please give me Your gifts of wisdom, understanding, and faith. Help me to consistently connect with You everyday Lord. Please protect my children as You have each day. Watch over them and help them to know You and grow in their faith. I pray that you guide me as I guide them. I ask that you touch my husband and allow him to see how his actions hurt us. Help him to want Your will. I pray that he becomes the spiritual leader in our home. Burn wildly in his heart. I pray my husband becomes a passionate Christ follower. Guide him today. Holy Spirit fill him with your presence so he can follow you. Change his desires so they align with Your will Jesus.

Thank you again Lord for your comfort, peace, and patience with me. Thank you for your forgiveness. I am broken and weak by myself but am strong and confident in You! You are my Wonderful Counselor, my Father, my hope, my peace, my joy, my Savior, and my God. 

Help me to think before I speak. Help me to remember this world is temporary and that my goal is to further Your kingdom here on Earth. You are good Lord and I love you.

Wow... I just now came across this prayer. It's a really beautiful plea of love. Thanks for posting it. I'm praying for you and your husband. God bless.

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

Praying for you and your husband!

• Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

Agreeing in prayer.

• Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

praying too

• Thanks 1

On 6/15/2018 at 12:42 PM, PrayerWarrior said:

Lord, I come to you again first praising you for your goodness and grace. Thank you for sending Your son to die for me and my sins. Thank you for Your forgiveness. Help me to continue to focus on loving my husband with I Corinthians 13 love. I pray Lord that You open his eyes to hear Your Word and Your Voice. Please soften his heart and allow him to accept Your will and desire it for his life. I ask Lord that You heal and comfort his heart. Help him to walk away from alcohol and smoking. Help him to overcome his worldly desires. Please meet him where he is. I ask that you speak to him in anyway that will reach him. Please break through to him. I know you are calling me to me a missionary in my own home. Help me to diligently pursue You each day. Holy Spirit please give me Your gifts of wisdom, understanding, and faith. Help me to consistently connect with You everyday Lord. Please protect my children as You have each day. Watch over them and help them to know You and grow in their faith. I pray that you guide me as I guide them. I ask that you touch my husband and allow him to see how his actions hurt us. Help him to want Your will. I pray that he becomes the spiritual leader in our home. Burn wildly in his heart. I pray my husband becomes a passionate Christ follower. Guide him today. Holy Spirit fill him with your presence so he can follow you. Change his desires so they align with Your will Jesus.

Thank you again Lord for your comfort, peace, and patience with me. Thank you for your forgiveness. I am broken and weak by myself but am strong and confident in You! You are my Wonderful Counselor, my Father, my hope, my peace, my joy, my Savior, and my God. 

Help me to think before I speak. Help me to remember this world is temporary and that my goal is to further Your kingdom here on Earth. You are good Lord and I love you.

Hear my prayers Jesus as I lift them up to you today.

In Jesus' name I pray,

Amen

I am agreeing with you in this prayer, PrayerWarrior. It is a beautiful prayer, and I'm going to adapt it and use it as I pray for issues in my own home, too.

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

Lord,

You have shown yourself so clearly in my life. I praise you for how you have really taken my heart and helped me to focus on you. Lord, I cannot do life without you in it. You are worthy of all my praise and my whole heart! Jesus thank you for providing for me. Thank you for helping me and my husband. Thank you for blessing us and standing along side us through unemployment, spiritual attacks, and many moments of anxiety and discord. You Jesus are my rock! I love you Lord! I ask Lord with the authority you provide your children through your name and power that you continue to stand with me and guide me. I ask for your wisdom and discernment and ask that you provide my husband with your wisdom and discernment as well. Please Jesus Touch his heart and captivate it! I ask that he gives you his desires. Please Jesus allow him to really follow you. Take the scales from his eyes and I ask that his heart softened and he focuses on you. Lord, please guide him to develop him into a spiritual leader in our home. I ask that he make make Christian  friends that can help guide him and keep him accountable. I pray Lord that he abandon his desires to drink excessively and to smoke. I pray that you fill his heart with peace and bless him abundantly. Help me to see my husband with the love you have for him. I ask that you please help me to serve him and to help him as you have designed me to do. I pray that my behavior following you make a lasting impact on him and that he truly gives his life to you. Thank you Jesus for all you have done and do for my life. I need you everyday. Thank you for always showing up even when I’m not able. 

In Jesus’ Name I Pray,

Amen

• Praying for You! 1

Hi @PrayerWarrior

I've been reading all your Holy Spirit filled prayers. I agree and stand with you in your prayers. Fight the good fight!

I am praying for that breakthrough for your husband, through Jesus.

I pray for you that you will feel more and more of Jesus' presence, as He holds your hand and He walks with you through this life, to Eternity with Him.

God bless.

Becky.

• Loved it! 1

Sign in to follow this