Debp

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

A poor woman was swallowed by a 23 foot long Python in Indonesia as she tended her vegetable garden.   Her family searched for her and found only her possessions.  Then the entire village did a search and saw a bloated Python near the garden.   They killed it and found the poor woman's body inside.

Don't have the link for this but it was on my Google news headlines.  Such a horrible way to die!!!  I think she was probably dead before being swallowed since the Pythons constrict around their prey.

Edited by Debp

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,739
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/python-eats-woman-swallowed-whole-indonesia-persiapan-lawela-a8402916.html

Unbelievable way to die!

Apparently, after eating the woman, it could barely move so that's how they found her within the snake!  :wacko:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

20 hours ago, George said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/python-eats-woman-swallowed-whole-indonesia-persiapan-lawela-a8402916.html

Unbelievable way to die!

Apparently, after eating the woman, it could barely move so that's how they found her within the snake!  :wacko:

That's the story but a different article from the one I read.   This article said it's the second such attack this year, the other victim being a man...also, a 23 foot python!

Years ago when I was in the travel industry, I visited Indonesia....sure glad I didn't run into any pythons or other snakes!