Saved.One.by.Grace

Aluminum Linked to Autism Spectrum Disorder

On 6/29/2018 at 10:45 AM, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Source: Aluminum and Vaccines from the Journal of Inorganic Biochemistry

I omitted the more technical portion of this study.  If some want to delve into the detail leading to the conclusions drawn, have at it.  It all boils down to a risk reward trade-off.  How much information is being withheld from the public is impossible to speculate.  Highlighting was added by me.  This document is over 8 years old at this time.  What has been learned in the interim?

I wonder if aluminum exposure has anything to do with the non-stick cookware that everyone uses too? 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

1 hour ago, Davida said:

I wonder if aluminum exposure has anything to do with the non-stick cookware that everyone uses too? 

I bet it does.  I never use aluminum cookware.  It is really too porous to get properly cleaned. I use stainless steel cookware.   I eat a lot of cold sandwiches. I make my own subs, salads and healthy wraps in the summer when it is too hot to break out pots and pans on the stoves.

I was listen to a talk-radio station last week and they were talking about the aluminum in kid's vaccines being responsible for the dramatic rise in autism.

Back the 80's autism cases in children was 1 in several thousand.  Today, it is 1 in 58 in the US.  They were pointing out that you can track the rise in autism with the increase in vaccines for kids.   30 years ago, a child only had to have 10 vaccines by age 6.  Now, there is like 40 vaccines by age 6.  I have heard there are some pretty dangerous cocktails they are putting in kids.

• Thumbs Up 4

a short while ago it was the mercury that was causing it....   I am very skeptical of the research.

I can not use antiperspirants with aluminum for it gives me a huge allergic reaction.  What little cooking we do when it is hot is with the new copper no stick stuff.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Davida said:

That is a very good question that I don't have an answer for.

1 hour ago, other one said:

a short while ago it was the mercury that was causing it....   I am very skeptical of the research.

I can not use antiperspirants with aluminum for it gives me a huge allergic reaction.  What little cooking we do when it is hot is with the new copper no stick stuff.

I don't think there's any question that mercury is dangerous.

2 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

I don't think there's any question that mercury is dangerous.

actually there are questions in the form that is in vaccines...…    but all the hype kind of stopped a lot of people getting their kids the vaccines that it became kind of moot....    it was doing damage to society whether or not it is harmful....

There are groups of people that only want to use natural ways of doing things and they will always find some thing to harp about.   And that makes it difficult to have any real trust in their writings...

On 6/30/2018 at 1:37 PM, shiloh357 said:

I bet it does.  I never use aluminum cookware.  It is really too porous to get properly cleaned. I use stainless steel cookware.   I eat a lot of cold sandwiches. I make my own subs, salads and healthy wraps in the summer when it is too hot to break out pots and pans on the stoves.

I was listen to a talk-radio station last week and they were talking about the aluminum in kid's vaccines being responsible for the dramatic rise in autism.

Back the 80's autism cases in children was 1 in several thousand.  Today, it is 1 in 58 in the US.  They were pointing out that you can track the rise in autism with the increase in vaccines for kids.   30 years ago, a child only had to have 10 vaccines by age 6.  Now, there is like 40 vaccines by age 6.  I have heard there are some pretty dangerous cocktails they are putting in kids.

Concerning aluminum cookware: anytime aluminum is heated, there's the potential for the metal to be released into the food it's containing. The metal is simply too soft and porous (as you mentioned) to be useful in that regard. I prefer stainless steel or ceramic cookware myself (I do the cooking in my household), as any time I used aluminum in the past, I could taste it in the food (which is pretty gross!).

And yeah: summer isn't really the time for pots and pans (unless I'm at a restaurant with AC and they're doing the cooking!).

As for vaccines: while I'm generally for vaccines, 40 of them by age 6 is ridiculous!

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

Concerning aluminum cookware: anytime aluminum is heated, there's the potential for the metal to be released into the food it's containing. The metal is simply too soft and porous (as you mentioned) to be useful in that regard. I prefer stainless steel or ceramic cookware myself (I do the cooking in my household), as any time I used aluminum in the past, I could taste it in the food (which is pretty gross!).

And yeah: summer isn't really the time for pots and pans (unless I'm at a restaurant with AC and they're doing the cooking!).

As for vaccines: while I'm generally for vaccines, 40 of them by age 6 is ridiculous!

The vaccines I would avoid are those made from aborted fetuses.  Forty vaccines by age 6 is ridiculous.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

The vaccines I would avoid are those made from aborted fetuses.  Forty vaccines by age 6 is ridiculous.

Yeah, I really would not want any of those to be frank.

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 5:06 PM, Sojourner414 said:

I've been working with plastics for decades.  One thing a person needs to realize is that most plastics will outgas.

For more on outgassing, see Wikipedia: Outgassing

You can drive yourself crazy with all the potential sources of contamination from someone sneezing over your food, not washing his/her hands after leaving the rest room, door handles, cookware outgassing, container outgassing, etc. 

Edited by Saved.One.by.Grace
  • Thumbs Up 1