Heb 13:8

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

Do we make the mistake of thinking this means winter (Dec-Mar), or could it mean a storm as in (a war breaking out).

Matt 24:20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter (cheimón) or on the Sabbath.

cheimón: winter, a storm
Original Word: χειμών, ῶνος, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: cheimón
Phonetic Spelling: (khi-mone')
Short Definition: a tempest, the rainy season
Definition: a storm, tempest; winter, the rainy season.

χειμῶνος translated "in winter", not "in the winter".

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=NlgoW_rtBa_85gLcg76wAg&q=tempest&oq=tempest&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l2j0i20i264k1j0j0i131k1j0j0i20i264k1j0l3.643.1542.0.2150.8.7.0.0.0.0.198.533.5j1.6.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..2.6.531.0..35i39k1j0i67k1j0i131i67k1.0.cCB7m-mG5e4

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

Matthew 24:19 "And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

"Woe" means that something real bad is about to happen, this means hell bound for sure. This verse has nothing to do with childbirth, or the caring for your children. Jesus is not going against the teachings of Almighty God, but this is directed to another marriage, a spiritual marriage. The purpose of this flesh age is so that each soul would pass through this earth age one time, and only one time. This was done so that each soul could make up his mind whether he would follow God or Satan.

Jesus is speaking in a spiritual sense about those that that become impregnated with the mark of the beast. That "Mark of the beast", is a mark of service that is hidden over a long period of time. We are to know this mark, by getting to know who the Kenites are, because when you do not know who they are, then your are taking "the Mark of the beast". By not knowing the Kenites, and what they do, you become deceived by them, and drawn into their service. This is taking the mark in your forehead, and in your right hand; as recorded in Revelation 13:15-18.

The bride of Christ is Christ church, made of all the members of the body of Christ. That is the bride of Christ, and today any person on the face of the earth can be a member of that bride of Christ. If you believe in Jesus Christ, and repented in Jesus name, you are a part of the bride of Christ. The husband then is Jesus Christ, and we are told to wait for His coming.

If you have taken on another husband before Jesus return to earth, then spiritually you become married to another husband, being Satan. Christ is bringing this spiritual lesson down to a level of emotions that we can understand. It means that they didn't wait on the true husband, and now, spiritually they stand with child by the wrong husband, and are feeding others [giving suck] the spiritual bad milk that draws them to Satan.

They are not virgins, Why? Because they are caring small children in a spiritual sense, and have become impregnated in their mind with the deceptions of Satan, the Antichrist. And they literally nourish along the work of Satan. This is the same as we saw in Revelation 13:15-18,receiving the "mark in your forehead, and in your right hand." The right hand refers to the fact that if you are in the world system, you will also will do the work of the world. We are living in that generation where many are going to be taught to worship Satan, right from their own Sunday school classes.

Matthew 24:20 "But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the Sabbath day."

This flight is you fleeing out of Judaea, and this flight is in reference to being harvested out of season. You harvest in summer and the fall, not the winter. Do you even know when the season is? Jesus said, ye fools, ye can look at the bank in the sky, and tell the signs of the weather, but you don't know by reading my Word, the signs of my coming.

Why not on the Sabbath? Because on the Sabbath, the only distance that you could travel was just short of one mile. This is not far enough, for Armageddon will take place on Mount Zion, for "Megiddo" means "the gathering place of the crowd, and that will be where the Antichrist rules from, and that is where the destruction will be.

What will happen in this battle? Zechariah 14 tells us what will happen, this is the place where Christ will come, and His feet will touch down on the mount of Olives, which is about a half mile out of the east gate, where the Antichrist will be ruling. There is an earthquake that will take place, that will split a trench, and clear the way clear through to mount Zion. The area will be turned to sand and leveled at this time.

https://www.theseason.org/matthew/matthew24.htm

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Days Won:  0

You are revealing your connection son 

When I see a source that talks about Kenites at the time of the end I know who you are

You are believing the lies of Arnold Murray and you should stop this nonsense  

13 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

You are revealing your connection son 

When I see a source that talks about Kenites at the time of the end I know who you are

You are believing the lies of Arnold Murray and you should stop this nonsense  

Who I'm I and what lie ?

And I'm not your son....

Edited by n2thelight

And I'm not your son

That is a fact son

Now I know who you are .... you follow Arnold Murray's nonsense

Murray has been one of the biggest false teachers in the business

Edited by Daniel 11:36

2 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

And I'm not your son

That is a fact son

Now I know who you are .... you follow Arnold Murray's nonsense

Murray has been one of the biggest false teachers in the business

What part is nonsense,or do you just hurl accusations with no proof of what you talking about.

The fact that you believe in this false rapture let's me no all I need to about who's following false teachers

"The fact that you believe in this false rapture let's me no all I need to about who's following false teachers"

You know nothing son .... case closed

Just now, Daniel 11:36 said:

"The fact that you believe in this false rapture let's me no all I need to about who's following false teachers"

You know nothing son .... case closed

Ditto

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,570
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 6/18/2018 at 9:23 PM, Heb 13:8 said:

Do we make the mistake of thinking this means winter (Dec-Mar), or could it mean a storm as in (a war breaking out).

Matt 24:20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter (cheimón) or on the Sabbath.

cheimón: winter, a storm
Original Word: χειμών, ῶνος, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: cheimón
Phonetic Spelling: (khi-mone')
Short Definition: a tempest, the rainy season
Definition: a storm, tempest; winter, the rainy season.

χειμῶνος translated "in winter", not "in the winter".

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=NlgoW_rtBa_85gLcg76wAg&q=tempest&oq=tempest&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l2j0i20i264k1j0j0i131k1j0j0i20i264k1j0l3.643.1542.0.2150.8.7.0.0.0.0.198.533.5j1.6.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..2.6.531.0..35i39k1j0i67k1j0i131i67k1.0.cCB7m-mG5e4

Shalom, Heb 13:8.

My gut reaction is to say "DON'T make a mountain out of a molehill." It's not "winter" as we know it in most of the United States. It's the "RAINY SEASON," like our SUMMERS here in Florida. Normally, our "winters" are our dry seasons, but in Israel, during the winter months, they have a good deal of rain and, yes, SNOW AND ICE, especially in the mountains.

However, there is absolutely NOTHING in the context to suggest that this should be interpreted allegorically! To the contrary, Yeshua` is saying to His students for THEM to pray that their ESCAPE not have to be made in the rainy season or on the Shabbat! This escape had to be made circa 66 A.D., PRIOR TO the seige of Jerusalem that resulted in the destruction of the Temple in 70 A.D.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533

21 hours ago, n2thelight said:

What part is nonsense,or do you just hurl accusations with no proof of what you talking about.

The fact that you believe in this false rapture let's me no all I need to about who's following false teachers

False  rapture? 1 Thess 4:17, Rev 12:5. I'd be careful who you're calling a false teacher n2.