• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/25/2018 at 12:46 AM, n2thelight said:

Understand what you say,however I know for a fact that the rapture is a false doctrine,and I'm willing to bet my soul on it....

Do you have some information about 1 Thess 4:17 and Rev 12:5 that we don't know about, or is ignorance as blissful as denying the blessed hope?

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

6 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Do you have some information about 1 Thess 4:17 and Rev 12:5 that we don't know about, or is ignorance as blissful as denying the blessed hope?

Call it what you want,satan comes before Christ,period,and you not gonna escape that...That's the deception of the world,satan pretending to be Christ!

You rapturist keep preaching death and destruction,and that's not what it is,Christians have been dying the most horrific deaths since the dawn of christianity 

Don't know about you but Christ told me not to fear anyone who could kill the body,so I'm not worried

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

12 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Call it what you want,satan comes before Christ,period,and you not gonna escape that...That's the deception of the world,satan pretending to be Christ!

You rapturist keep preaching death and destruction,and that's not what it is,Christians have been dying the most horrific deaths since the dawn of christianity 

Don't know about you but Christ told me not to fear anyone who could kill the body,so I'm not worried

I call it harpazo. We're not going to escape it? Hmm.. Luke 21:36. Tribulation in the grace period is not the great tribulation in the last 3.5 years of the 70th week when 5th seal is opened. These are two different dispensations.

That's right, a born again believer has nothing to fear, even death itself. Believers are also out of here before the 70th week begins.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

On 9/26/2018 at 10:49 PM, n2thelight said:

Just this post tells me you don't understand much of Revelation: It is NOT "Satan" or the "Dragon," it is A MAN. Granted, the man may well be possessed by Satan, but it will be a man. 

This is easily proven if you take off your preconceived glasses:  The Beast (A MAN) and the False Prophet (another man) are cast into the lake of tire in Rev. 19. But Satan is cast it AFTER the 1000 year reign of Christ. Your theory is simply impossible. And you have been told this over and over by several people, but you insist on holding onto man's ideas and imaginations that cannot be backed up by the word of God. 

Why is this?