• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,183
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

Hi  Turtle two.

Thinking and praying for you and your mom.

I can't get more personally involved than posting in your current thread as I myself and now just morning the recent loss of a close family friend who was like a great moral support towards me after my own parents passed, my mom being the last one to pass a few years ago.

Its never easy to have to say good bye to a beloved parent, but sometimes its the only thing we can do.

If your mom is on life support and is suffering in her condition and could probably not survive without life support, then the kindest thing you could possibly do, would be, to let your beloved mother go back to God. I hope and pray your mother found salvation in Christ Jesus. If she did, then it may be the kindest thing you do for your mother in that you allow her for nature to take its natural course.  Your mother if she does not benefit from treatment to ever regain a level comfort and lucidity level of well being, it may be kinder  of you , to release your beloved mom from the struggle she must be going through .

I do not know  the exact situation of your beloved mother, but if that is the case, where she no longer is lucid and on life support, then, the kindest thing you could do in my opinion would be allow her to go back to her beloved redeemer Christ Jesus.

Praying for you and the decisions you are having to face, praying also for your moms' salvation and the healing or release from this life according to Gods will concerning this situation for the best possible outcome for your mom at this stage of her life and her well being.

In Christ Jesus Always;

1to3

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

So sorry about your mom, @turtletwo.  I didn't know you were dealing with that or with insomnia either.  Very, very tough.  Praying for you tonight.  I hope you are feeling better soon.  Praying for wisdom and peace...

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

3 hours ago, HikerMom said:

So sorry about your mom, @turtletwo.  I didn't know you were dealing with that or with insomnia either.  Very, very tough.  Praying for you tonight.  I hope you are feeling better soon.  Praying for wisdom and peace...

Thanks so much, sis. I praise God for your words of comfort. Kindness and prayers are by far the best response when someone is hurting. Your ongoing support and concern on following my situation touches my heart.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  197
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  12/17/2004

13 hours ago, turtletwo said:

Hi. It is very kind of you to ask. It's been touch and go. I have my better days and my bad days. Lately, the scale is tipping towards bad. My mother is worsening in many ways and the pressure is on from her doctor to pull the plug! This is wearing on me emotionally and taking a toll on my physical health. My insomnia is intense. I know you understand about that. It is nice when one member of the body of Christ cares that another member is hurting and checks on them. Thanks. 

6 hours ago, turtletwo said:

Thanks so much, sis. I praise God for your words of comfort. Kindness and prayers are by far the best response when someone is hurting. Your ongoing support and concern on following my situation touches my heart.

I'm so sorry Big Bro. How's Mum? I hope she's better. I've been really busy with school but i'm here now. 

First of all, don't talk like it's already OVER. Mum's gonna be alive and well u just SEE it. U don't allow the devil to rob u of ur mum, sleep or health. Don't give up it's not over till God says it is and till then u fight like the warrior u are.

Don't cry or weep. She's not dead and God's not deaf. God said he will do ANYTHING U ASK HIM TO DO and God is not a man to lie.

When Satan comes to rob u of ur sleep. Resist him and he will flee. Play ur fave worship song. Because Mum isn't going anywhere so don't kill ur self with worry. Watch ur most Faith-Building Movie. Pray and send angels on a healing mission and loose divine healing and bind sickness. Pray with Mum. Encourage her. This could be God's way of bringing you two closer to him and each other. Eat well and Confess good things. Remember: We overcome him ( Satan) by the lamb and by the words of our testimony. 

God Bless U.

Your Lil Sis, Chrisy

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

25 minutes ago, Chrisy said:

I'm so sorry Big Bro. How's Mum? I hope she's better. I've been really busy with school but i'm here now. 

First of all, don't talk like it's already OVER. Mum's gonna be alive and well u just SEE it. U don't allow the devil to rob u of ur mum, sleep or health. Don't give up it's not over till God says it is and till then u fight like the warrior u are.

Don't cry or weep. She's not dead and God's not deaf. God said he will do ANYTHING U ASK HIM TO DO and God is not a man to lie.

When Satan comes to rob u of ur sleep. Resist him and he will flee. Play ur fave worship song. Because Mum isn't going anywhere so don't kill ur self with worry. Watch ur most Faith-Building Movie. Pray and send angels on a healing mission and loose divine healing and bind sickness. Pray with Mum. Encourage her. This could be God's way of bringing you two closer to him and each other. Eat well and Confess good things. Remember: We overcome him ( Satan) by the lamb and by the words of our testimony. 

God Bless U.

Your Lil Sis, Chrisy

:)Thanks for this helpful advice. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  197
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  12/17/2004

Happy to help