Sign in to follow this  
Rosa

I’m in need of prayers

Rosa we do not know where you are as toward relationship to God but we can tell you this:
When one knows the only value in life here 'IS' God then it becomes easier to search for Him in His Word … for God has validated the Scripture Gen-Rev as His and 

Ps 119:9-16

9 Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.

10 With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.

11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

12 Blessed art thou, O LORD: teach me thy statutes.

13 With my lips have I declared all the judgments of thy mouth.

14 I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches.

15 I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.

16 I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word.
KJV

Prayed … Love, Steven

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

On 6/19/2018 at 11:31 PM, Rosa said:

Hello all awesome people,

Actually I’m here cuz I believe in preyers specially when big number of people would do so, I’m somewhere in my life which I need a lot of prayers.

I’ll be soooo glade if u people pray for me🙏🏻

Thanks a million times

bless you all 

Prayers sent from SC Sis .. May our Lord Jesus bathe you inside and out with peace and comfort .. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

16 hours ago, Gary Lee said:

Hello Rosa, and glad you shared your burden with believers. I have spoken your name to Jesus, our Savior. I ask for His salvation mercy and His best for you. Are you a Christian?

Actually I’m moslem

I do not know whether I’m welcome here or not though, believe it or not, I believe in Jesus and I love him very much and I believe all our religions are just one 

I’ve read through bible as well as my book Quran though I found them so close and almost the same.

Ive dreamed about Jesus and I believe one day I’ll see him, can’t wait any way 

• Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, enoob57 said:

Rosa we do not know where you are as toward relationship to God but we can tell you this:
When one knows the only value in life here 'IS' God then it becomes easier to search for Him in His Word … for God has validated the Scripture Gen-Rev as His and 

Ps 119:9-16

9 Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.

10 With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.

11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

12 Blessed art thou, O LORD: teach me thy statutes.

13 With my lips have I declared all the judgments of thy mouth.

14 I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches.

15 I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.

16 I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word.
KJV

Prayed … Love, Steven

Thank you soooooo much 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

• Thumbs Up 2

36 minutes ago, Rosa said:

Actually I’m moslem

I do not know whether I’m welcome here or not though, believe it or not, I believe in Jesus and I love him very much and I believe all our religions are just one 

I’ve read through bible as well as my book Quran though I found them so close and almost the same.

Ive dreamed about Jesus and I believe one day I’ll see him, can’t wait any way 

Hi Rosa, again. And your welcome a million times!  You will always be welcome here, as the most important reason everybody else should be here is to share the "Good News", the gospel,  with any one seeking the one and only true God. We discuss many  topics here, but telling non Christian visitors about Jesus is the most important. Ask any questions you like. You do not have to give details, but knowing what to pray for helps. Right now, I will pray that you are granted salvation mercy from our heavenly Father, and that God's spirit opens your eyes to see His truth, and not man's. And now a little seed, just for you.

Bible John 3;16
“For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.

hqdefault.jpg.19b4254d111066ad2378bbf73acd98c1.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

27 minutes ago, Gary Lee said:

Hi Rosa, again. And your welcome a million times!  You will always be welcome here, as the most important reason everybody else should be here is to share the "Good News", the gospel,  with any one seeking the one and only true God. We discuss many  topics here, but telling non Christian visitors about Jesus is the most important. Ask any questions you like. You do not have to give details, but knowing what to pray for helps. Right now, I will pray that you are granted salvation mercy from our heavenly Father, and that God's spirit opens your eyes to see His truth, and not man's. And now a little seed, just for you.

Bible John 3;16
“For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.

hqdefault.jpg.19b4254d111066ad2378bbf73acd98c1.jpg

Wow such a nice support, such a relief. god bless u dear🌸🌸🌸🌸❤️❤️❤️

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/20/2018 at 1:31 AM, Rosa said:

Hello all awesome people,

Actually I’m here cuz I believe in preyers specially when big number of people would do so, I’m somewhere in my life which I need a lot of prayers.

I’ll be soooo glade if u people pray for me🙏🏻

Thanks a million times

bless you all 

I am new to this site, but this is exactly what I need in my life. Praying for those in need and surrounding myself with uplifting people. I will be praying for you, I know God knows your needs. 

• Thumbs Up 2

On 6/20/2018 at 1:31 AM, Rosa said:

I’m somewhere in my life which I need a lot of prayers.

"These are promises Rosa, that God has made to His born again children, Christians. They help our faith in God.

Psa 9:9  The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.
Psa 9:10  And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Eph 2:4  But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
Eph 2:5  Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
Eph 2:6  And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
Eph 2:7  That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

• Thumbs Up 1