Sign in to follow this  
turtletwo

car selling is an answer to prayer

My son had been needing to sell his car. By the grace of God, this worked out better and quicker than we ever expected. I am grateful to the Lord for His provision and wanted to share with the worthy family this answer to prayer.

• Thumbs Up 2

That's wonderful, praise God!

Praise the Lord!!

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Hazelx
      Many times in the past, I have tried to read the Bible, but I have always struggled with poor concentration and barely managed to read a few sentences at a time, and with little ability to comprehend their true meaning. I would often give up and just void reading the Bible completely.
      I prayed and asked the Lord to help me really immerse myself in the Bible, and immediately I was able to start reading larger sections and I am now able to understand and meditate on the meaning and context. On top of that, He has shown me the true joy of reading the Bible. It no longer feels like a chore, it feels like something I want to do, and that I enjoy doing.
      I am truly grateful - thank you, Lord!
    • By turtletwo
      Jumping for joy! Mom's condition has stabilized since her hospital stay back on January 26th. She has returned to the nursing home. I know many here have been praying for her so I couldn't wait to tell you the great news. 
    • By LOTWT
      'ANSWERED PRAYER' is a magazine in which details of answered prayers in full or in part will be published.   This is to bring praise and glory to God and to share his mighty works with other believers to encourage them to take all their needs to the Lord.   Your answered prayers may be about healing, finances, family, romance, wisdom.   Whatever your answered prayer may be we would like to know about it.   If you have answered prayers you would like to be published in this vibrant and faith-inspiring magazine please email us at livingwater-mybestfriend@outlook.com   God bless
    • By Amanda Frances
      I know that this is not a huge deal but it was a answered prayer.   Long story I will cut short but I prayed a quick prayer this morning for a sale price for this as we missed a sale someone was a little "ticked" that we did not go day before yesterday.. So I prayed and even though we missed the sale they had put it back on sale and we bought them today.   It's small but it did happen   We saved $20.00