• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

How to believe in god again?

I come here genuinely seeking instructions. I used to believe in God, and the idea of hell scared the ****

Welcome!

The Good news is that:

[1] God hasn’t disappeared

[2] And Still love’s YOU very much

So how can WE know that God exist?

Look in the mirror and you’ll see a dim image of Him.

Genesis 1:26-27 “26] “And he said: Let us make man to our image and likeness: and let him have dominion over the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the air, and the beasts, and the whole earth, and every creeping creature that moveth upon the earth. [27] And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.”

While this is telling; it is a incomplete “picture” of just how unique; how special this is: Gen 2: 7 “ [7] And the Lord God formed man of the slime of the earth: and breathed into his face the breath of life, and man became a living soul.”

It is, or at least ought to be notable that while the entire Universe and all the other “things” {hundreds of millions of them} were “Willed” into existence {Gen 1: 3 & 9}; but God so highly regarded humanity that He made “man” out of something. Then as if that were not enough He GOD breathed “the breath of LIFE” into him, so that man became “a LIVING Soul.”. So humanity in all of the created UNIVERSE alone IS created in the very image of our God.

John 4:23-24 sorta confuses the issue of just how then does humanity {physical & immortal} emulate GOD who is:  [23]But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true adorers shall adore the Father in spirit and in truth. For the Father also seeketh such to adore him. [24] God is a spirit; and they that adore him, must adore him in spirit and in truth.

So we are physical and mortal, while our God is Spirit and immortal. Notice in Gen. 2: 7 we are told that “man became a living Soul.”  …. This is a literal teaching. Man alone is “rational”; meaning ONLY humanity has a mind, intellect and freewill. Thus man is created to freely choose to Know; to Love, to Serve, and to Worship God as we are the only things that are able to know and Love God; or to deny and hate God. That’s what it boils bow to. So man alone in the BILLIONS of things in the Universe is uniquely endowed to know that GOD does exist. This then is the evidence of God looking back at US when we look into a mirror.

So then YOU my new friend ARE the evidence that GOD does exist

May God Bless and Guide your path.

I’ll address your other concerns is subsequent POST to keep them as brief as possible.

Patrick

Part II of Patrick’s reply

I lived in constant (overwhelming) anxiety due to the fear of not being a good enough Christian and going to hell. I thought there was no way there was NO god, but I did fear I may be worshipping the wrong one. So I started looking at other religions; talking to people of different faiths, reading, watching debates, etc. Once I started watching debates, I began watching debates that involved atheists. My mind was blown by how much sense they made to me, and they seemed to be the only people who could intellectually take down people of non-Christian faiths, but then later started watching them debate Christians. I hated the fact that they made sense because I felt that even though they made sense God was still there and was going to punish me if it made too much sense. But eventually, after hearing enough arguments I had never heard before, learning more about evolution that I never knew, and taking a step back and realizing that I fundamentally disagree with many of the morals preached in the Bible, that I was gonna drop it entirely.

Several points need be made here:

Heaven, hell and even purgatory {and YES it is Biblical} exist because God in order to be GOD; can only be fair and just: “Actions HAVE consequences”

Because humanity alone in all of the Universe CAN {is able to} choose good or evil; GOD our Creator MUST reward good and punish evil, God MUST judge our choices.

Sir. 15: 17 “[17] Before a man are life and death, and whichever he chooses will be given to him.”

So fear of hell is not only acceptable’ it is prudent. {Denial will not diminish hells existence, and eternity is forever; but life is brief.}

As for making sense: ask your atheist how humanities freewill, minds {not meaning our brains}; intellects {not meaning ones “I/Q.”} and freewill “evolved.” Then ask them to delineate their “freewill”: what is its size, color, weight and shape? Can’t be done yet only a fool would deny their existence.

Then ask: how did “LIFE” itself evolve?

Where did the stuff for the “Big BANG” come from? The tendered explanation that it “always existed” is an excuse, not a objectively or even scientifically provable hypothesis.

Man’s “Living and RATIONAL Soul” {Gen. 2:7} are spiritual realties similar to God; being a Spirit & immortal {hence we ought to FEAR hell.}

End part II Reply by Patrick

I never, and still don't, have a "Jesus shaped hole" in my heart. But, unfortunately, society at large (especially in America) REALLY doesn't like atheists.

REPLY Part III by Patrick

In Christianity “liking” is not an option.

Luke.6:32 "If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them” … John.13: 34 “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; even as I have loved you, that you also love one another.”

It is the failure of LOGIC, not something personal, that we dislike {actually distrust is a more accurate term}. The Universe exist precisely in order that all humanity; applying our GOD-LIKE gifts of mind, intellect and freewill Can, could and should be able to grasp {as even the most primitives throughout the ages have always done}recognize that a superior being; a mysterious intelligent and all-powerful- force HAS to exist.

It’s only personal when atheist make it such.

God Bless and guide your path,

Patrick

End of REPLY Part III by Patrick

REPLY Part IV by Patrick

When I used to go to church they acted as if they were synonymous with demons. I, along with everyone around me, thought similarly at the time.

REPLY IV by Patrick

WOW! What “church” was that? Are WE to understand that YOU believe In Demons but not God; or am I missing something here?

REPLY CONTINUED

I figured anybody who didn't believe in God was evil, or at the very least far morally inferior to an average Christian.

Unbelief is not “evil”; it is though self -inflicted ignorance; hence not a quality to be admired or emulated.

REPLY CONTINUED

Well, my morals haven't changed one bit. I'm still just as nice, polite, and well-intentioned as I was before. So are all of the non-believers I've ever met.  It now seems as though it never really shaped my morals... I just thought it did. Still, Christians hate atheists.

REPLY: ahhhh, we already covered that.

Most Americans are Christians. I'm pretty much an outcast to everyone who knows and actually cares.

REPLY CONTINUED

My friend, I think you’re making an erroneous assumption here.  We may, or may-not NOT actually “know”; nevertheless, we Do as a group of Believers Care a great deal.

It really only started to bother me because this is now true among my family and with a girl I've fallen in love with. After one big debate on Christmas break with my WHOLE family that my mother triggered, everyone in my family knows and everyone acts weird around me.

REPLY CONTINUED

That’s a GUT reaction; not a Christian response. The acting weird is NOT “weird” it’s incomprehensible to us though LOGIC & Faith.

REPLY CONTINUED

The girl I love told me she loves me, but she can't be with someone who isn't following Christ.

And THAT is illogical why? There are literally BILLIONS who DO believe that Jesus is God; is LORD. Can they ALL be wrong?

END REPLY IV by Patrick

We still talk every day because our feelings are so strong for each other but she thinks that she's not supposed to be with me even though she loves every single other thing about me. 

REPLY Part V by Patrick

So my friend; if, as you say your “feeling are so strong”; why do you not consider her views; her beliefs. ANY mixed marriage between a true Believer and a true unbeliever almost assuredly condemns that marriage to failure. WHY?  Because as one who has been married for 50 years; marriage; even a good marriage like mine is a ROCKY road. Men and women differ far more than in just physical differences. The BATTLES such a mixed marriage portends on the upbringing of the children will, be assuredly horrendous.

I want to believe. I really do. Seriously. But, I don't want it to give me anxiety that's so hardcore that I have constant panic attacks. AND, I've dug so deep into the "God vs No God" debates that I feel like I've heard pretty much every argument from both sides because I haven't found a new one from either side in sooooooo long and it's just super repetitive at this point. To me, it seems as though atheists won the argument.

REPLY CONTINUED

Is that statement still true after the evidence I’ve shared?

Is there somebody who has some unique take, or can tell me something I probably don't know, or ANYTHING at all that could convince me that God is real again? I'm not trying to "debate" and show you how smart I am. I genuinely want somebody to change my mind and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

REPLY CONTINUED

God willing the evidence I have lovingly shared; CAN do that for you. And please understand; I’m not debating; I’m sharing evidence that there is God and that GOD Loves you.

END REPLY part V by Patrick

I have this conversation a lot, and depending on who I'm having it with I'll pretty much say "please convince me" and whenever I ask a question that's too hard I'll either get "God works in mysterious ways" or "You just have to have faith." BS. Please, somebody, have a conversation with me like a human being and don't get all robotic trying to show off how pious you are and don't dodge any questions.

REPLY Part VI by Patrick

To be convinced use the God installed attributes HE gave YOU; Be logical. I’ve provided logical, verifiable evidence of GOD, if you are OBJECTIVELY logical. Which only you my friend can control.

[1] In the entire Universe; only humanity can be objectively proven to be rational.

[2] There ARE Billions of stars planets and galaxies; but only ONE; only planet earth have a sun and a moon {essential for life} in their galaxies.

Purposefully Placed there by GOD to support earths millions of Life-forms; humanity being the ONLY Rational one. Get your girlfriends bible out and read Genesis 1:3-5.

If I have “dodged” ANY questions PLEAS point it out to me. I’m trying to be thorough for you.

Don't ask me if I've, "talked to God about it." I've tried. A lot. Even after I've proclaimed nonbelief. I'm sick of people leaving my life over this. Even if you can't convince me that God is real, can somebody please convince me that he's good so I can maybe fake it till I make it at some point. Please.

REPLY CONTINUED

Say this brief prayer daily:

God if you’re real; make yourself known to ME.

Here are some questions YOU need to ask yourself:

[1] How did any form of evolution make inanimate objects Live?

Look up the definition of “soul”; one of the definitions will be along the lines of: “that which animates all life”

Here’s a definition of the human {the only rational; the only “Living Soul”} Genesis 2:7

“SOUL. The spiritual immortal part in human beings that animates their body. Though a substance in itself, the soul is naturally ordained toward a body; separated, it is an "incomplete" substance. The soul has no parts, it is therefore simple, but it is not without accidents. The faculties are its proper accidents. Every experience adds to its accidental form. It is individually created for each person by God and infused into the body at the time of human insemination. It is moreover created in respect to the body it will inform, so that the substance of bodily features and of mental characteristics insofar as they depend on organic functions is safeguarded. As a simple and spiritual substance, the soul cannot die. Yet it is not the total human nature, since a human person is composed of body animated by the soul. In philosophy, animals and plants are also said to have souls, which operate as sensitive and vegetative principles of life. Unlike the human spirit, these souls are perishable. The rational soul contains all the powers of the two other souls and is the origin of the sensitive and vegetative functions in the human being.”

[2] How does atheism explain the exclusive rationality of humanity?

[3] WHY does humanity as a rational entity even exist? Being one in many BILLIONS there logically HAS to be a precise reason.  {Isaiah 43: 7 & 21}

[4] WHY does the universe exist IF NOT so that rational humanity can, could and should know of God [or at least gods]?

[5] Logically; I repeat; LOGICALLY, there had to be a first cause. If not God; what?

[6] God is rational; humanity is exclusively, logically, scientifically verifiably rational. If God is not the source for this commingling of humanity alone being BOTH physical with a Spirit-eternal-rational soul which explains in great part WHY humanity exist; then why my new friend have hundreds of thousands; perhaps even millions in the past 2,000 years sacrificed their very life’s in defense of the God belief?

[7] Why are their literally BILLIONS of Christians and Catholics; can we all be wrong? And that number is in OUR present times. {Disprove logically}.

[8] Explain miracles

[9] How many atheist martyrs have there been in the past 2,000 years.

I’ll leave you with something I learned in High School some 50+ years ago:

[10] Humanity is the source of evil in the world; WHAT is the source of goodness and LOVE?

Shakespeare said: “TO THY OWN SELF BE TRUE” … good advice that! Love GOD more than your girlfriend and KEEP ALL of God’s commandments, precepts and ordinances and you will have NO reason to fear hell.

May God Guide your path.

Patrick

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81

17 hours ago, Patrick Miron said:

How to believe in god again?

I come here genuinely seeking instructions. I used to believe in God, and the idea of hell scared the ****

Welcome!

The Good news is that:

[1] God hasn’t disappeared

[2] And Still love’s YOU very much

So how can WE know that God exist?

Look in the mirror and you’ll see a dim image of Him.

Genesis 1:26-27 “26] “And he said: Let us make man to our image and likeness: and let him have dominion over the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the air, and the beasts, and the whole earth, and every creeping creature that moveth upon the earth. [27] And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.”

While this is telling; it is a incomplete “picture” of just how unique; how special this is: Gen 2: 7 “ [7] And the Lord God formed man of the slime of the earth: and breathed into his face the breath of life, and man became a living soul.”

It is, or at least ought to be notable that while the entire Universe and all the other “things” {hundreds of millions of them} were “Willed” into existence {Gen 1: 3 & 9}; but God so highly regarded humanity that He made “man” out of something. Then as if that were not enough He GOD breathed “the breath of LIFE” into him, so that man became “a LIVING Soul.”. So humanity in all of the created UNIVERSE alone IS created in the very image of our God.

John 4:23-24 sorta confuses the issue of just how then does humanity {physical & immortal} emulate GOD who is:  [23]But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true adorers shall adore the Father in spirit and in truth. For the Father also seeketh such to adore him. [24] God is a spirit; and they that adore him, must adore him in spirit and in truth.

So we are physical and mortal, while our God is Spirit and immortal. Notice in Gen. 2: 7 we are told that “man became a living Soul.”  …. This is a literal teaching. Man alone is “rational”; meaning ONLY humanity has a mind, intellect and freewill. Thus man is created to freely choose to Know; to Love, to Serve, and to Worship God as we are the only things that are able to know and Love God; or to deny and hate God. That’s what it boils bow to. So man alone in the BILLIONS of things in the Universe is uniquely endowed to know that GOD does exist. This then is the evidence of God looking back at US when we look into a mirror.

So then YOU my new friend ARE the evidence that GOD does exist

May God Bless and Guide your path.

I’ll address your other concerns is subsequent POST to keep them as brief as possible.

Patrick

Part II of Patrick’s reply

I lived in constant (overwhelming) anxiety due to the fear of not being a good enough Christian and going to hell. I thought there was no way there was NO god, but I did fear I may be worshipping the wrong one. So I started looking at other religions; talking to people of different faiths, reading, watching debates, etc. Once I started watching debates, I began watching debates that involved atheists. My mind was blown by how much sense they made to me, and they seemed to be the only people who could intellectually take down people of non-Christian faiths, but then later started watching them debate Christians. I hated the fact that they made sense because I felt that even though they made sense God was still there and was going to punish me if it made too much sense. But eventually, after hearing enough arguments I had never heard before, learning more about evolution that I never knew, and taking a step back and realizing that I fundamentally disagree with many of the morals preached in the Bible, that I was gonna drop it entirely.

Several points need be made here:

Heaven, hell and even purgatory {and YES it is Biblical} exist because God in order to be GOD; can only be fair and just: “Actions HAVE consequences”

Because humanity alone in all of the Universe CAN {is able to} choose good or evil; GOD our Creator MUST reward good and punish evil, God MUST judge our choices.

Sir. 15: 17 “[17] Before a man are life and death, and whichever he chooses will be given to him.”

So fear of hell is not only acceptable’ it is prudent. {Denial will not diminish hells existence, and eternity is forever; but life is brief.}

As for making sense: ask your atheist how humanities freewill, minds {not meaning our brains}; intellects {not meaning ones “I/Q.”} and freewill “evolved.” Then ask them to delineate their “freewill”: what is its size, color, weight and shape? Can’t be done yet only a fool would deny their existence.

Then ask: how did “LIFE” itself evolve?

Where did the stuff for the “Big BANG” come from? The tendered explanation that it “always existed” is an excuse, not a objectively or even scientifically provable hypothesis.

Man’s “Living and RATIONAL Soul” {Gen. 2:7} are spiritual realties similar to God; being a Spirit & immortal {hence we ought to FEAR hell.}

End part II Reply by Patrick

I never, and still don't, have a "Jesus shaped hole" in my heart. But, unfortunately, society at large (especially in America) REALLY doesn't like atheists.

REPLY Part III by Patrick

In Christianity “liking” is not an option.

Luke.6:32 "If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them” … John.13: 34 “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; even as I have loved you, that you also love one another.”

It is the failure of LOGIC, not something personal, that we dislike {actually distrust is a more accurate term}. The Universe exist precisely in order that all humanity; applying our GOD-LIKE gifts of mind, intellect and freewill Can, could and should be able to grasp {as even the most primitives throughout the ages have always done}recognize that a superior being; a mysterious intelligent and all-powerful- force HAS to exist.

It’s only personal when atheist make it such.

God Bless and guide your path,

Patrick

End of REPLY Part III by Patrick

REPLY Part IV by Patrick

When I used to go to church they acted as if they were synonymous with demons. I, along with everyone around me, thought similarly at the time.

REPLY IV by Patrick

WOW! What “church” was that? Are WE to understand that YOU believe In Demons but not God; or am I missing something here?

REPLY CONTINUED

I figured anybody who didn't believe in God was evil, or at the very least far morally inferior to an average Christian.

Unbelief is not “evil”; it is though self -inflicted ignorance; hence not a quality to be admired or emulated.

REPLY CONTINUED

Well, my morals haven't changed one bit. I'm still just as nice, polite, and well-intentioned as I was before. So are all of the non-believers I've ever met.  It now seems as though it never really shaped my morals... I just thought it did. Still, Christians hate atheists.

REPLY: ahhhh, we already covered that.

Most Americans are Christians. I'm pretty much an outcast to everyone who knows and actually cares.

REPLY CONTINUED

My friend, I think you’re making an erroneous assumption here.  We may, or may-not NOT actually “know”; nevertheless, we Do as a group of Believers Care a great deal.

It really only started to bother me because this is now true among my family and with a girl I've fallen in love with. After one big debate on Christmas break with my WHOLE family that my mother triggered, everyone in my family knows and everyone acts weird around me.

REPLY CONTINUED

That’s a GUT reaction; not a Christian response. The acting weird is NOT “weird” it’s incomprehensible to us though LOGIC & Faith.

REPLY CONTINUED

The girl I love told me she loves me, but she can't be with someone who isn't following Christ.

And THAT is illogical why? There are literally BILLIONS who DO believe that Jesus is God; is LORD. Can they ALL be wrong?

END REPLY IV by Patrick

We still talk every day because our feelings are so strong for each other but she thinks that she's not supposed to be with me even though she loves every single other thing about me. 

REPLY Part V by Patrick

So my friend; if, as you say your “feeling are so strong”; why do you not consider her views; her beliefs. ANY mixed marriage between a true Believer and a true unbeliever almost assuredly condemns that marriage to failure. WHY?  Because as one who has been married for 50 years; marriage; even a good marriage like mine is a ROCKY road. Men and women differ far more than in just physical differences. The BATTLES such a mixed marriage portends on the upbringing of the children will, be assuredly horrendous.

I want to believe. I really do. Seriously. But, I don't want it to give me anxiety that's so hardcore that I have constant panic attacks. AND, I've dug so deep into the "God vs No God" debates that I feel like I've heard pretty much every argument from both sides because I haven't found a new one from either side in sooooooo long and it's just super repetitive at this point. To me, it seems as though atheists won the argument.

REPLY CONTINUED

Is that statement still true after the evidence I’ve shared?

Is there somebody who has some unique take, or can tell me something I probably don't know, or ANYTHING at all that could convince me that God is real again? I'm not trying to "debate" and show you how smart I am. I genuinely want somebody to change my mind and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

REPLY CONTINUED

God willing the evidence I have lovingly shared; CAN do that for you. And please understand; I’m not debating; I’m sharing evidence that there is God and that GOD Loves you.

END REPLY part V by Patrick

I have this conversation a lot, and depending on who I'm having it with I'll pretty much say "please convince me" and whenever I ask a question that's too hard I'll either get "God works in mysterious ways" or "You just have to have faith." BS. Please, somebody, have a conversation with me like a human being and don't get all robotic trying to show off how pious you are and don't dodge any questions.

REPLY Part VI by Patrick

To be convinced use the God installed attributes HE gave YOU; Be logical. I’ve provided logical, verifiable evidence of GOD, if you are OBJECTIVELY logical. Which only you my friend can control.

[1] In the entire Universe; only humanity can be objectively proven to be rational.

[2] There ARE Billions of stars planets and galaxies; but only ONE; only planet earth have a sun and a moon {essential for life} in their galaxies.

Purposefully Placed there by GOD to support earths millions of Life-forms; humanity being the ONLY Rational one. Get your girlfriends bible out and read Genesis 1:3-5.

If I have “dodged” ANY questions PLEAS point it out to me. I’m trying to be thorough for you.

Don't ask me if I've, "talked to God about it." I've tried. A lot. Even after I've proclaimed nonbelief. I'm sick of people leaving my life over this. Even if you can't convince me that God is real, can somebody please convince me that he's good so I can maybe fake it till I make it at some point. Please.

REPLY CONTINUED

Say this brief prayer daily:

God if you’re real; make yourself known to ME.

Here are some questions YOU need to ask yourself:

[1] How did any form of evolution make inanimate objects Live?

Look up the definition of “soul”; one of the definitions will be along the lines of: “that which animates all life”

Here’s a definition of the human {the only rational; the only “Living Soul”} Genesis 2:7

“SOUL. The spiritual immortal part in human beings that animates their body. Though a substance in itself, the soul is naturally ordained toward a body; separated, it is an "incomplete" substance. The soul has no parts, it is therefore simple, but it is not without accidents. The faculties are its proper accidents. Every experience adds to its accidental form. It is individually created for each person by God and infused into the body at the time of human insemination. It is moreover created in respect to the body it will inform, so that the substance of bodily features and of mental characteristics insofar as they depend on organic functions is safeguarded. As a simple and spiritual substance, the soul cannot die. Yet it is not the total human nature, since a human person is composed of body animated by the soul. In philosophy, animals and plants are also said to have souls, which operate as sensitive and vegetative principles of life. Unlike the human spirit, these souls are perishable. The rational soul contains all the powers of the two other souls and is the origin of the sensitive and vegetative functions in the human being.”

[2] How does atheism explain the exclusive rationality of humanity?

[3] WHY does humanity as a rational entity even exist? Being one in many BILLIONS there logically HAS to be a precise reason.  {Isaiah 43: 7 & 21}

[4] WHY does the universe exist IF NOT so that rational humanity can, could and should know of God [or at least gods]?

[5] Logically; I repeat; LOGICALLY, there had to be a first cause. If not God; what?

[6] God is rational; humanity is exclusively, logically, scientifically verifiably rational. If God is not the source for this commingling of humanity alone being BOTH physical with a Spirit-eternal-rational soul which explains in great part WHY humanity exist; then why my new friend have hundreds of thousands; perhaps even millions in the past 2,000 years sacrificed their very life’s in defense of the God belief?

[7] Why are their literally BILLIONS of Christians and Catholics; can we all be wrong? And that number is in OUR present times. {Disprove logically}.

[8] Explain miracles

[9] How many atheist martyrs have there been in the past 2,000 years.

I’ll leave you with something I learned in High School some 50+ years ago:

[10] Humanity is the source of evil in the world; WHAT is the source of goodness and LOVE?

Shakespeare said: “TO THY OWN SELF BE TRUE” … good advice that! Love GOD more than your girlfriend and KEEP ALL of God’s commandments, precepts and ordinances and you will have NO reason to fear hell.

May God Guide your path.

Patrick

Who are you trying to reach? Could you sum up in a more concise post. Is this from a real concern for others or just writing to write.  

4 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

Who are you trying to reach? Could you sum up in a more concise post. Is this from a real concern for others or just writing to write.  

The OP {OP's name forgotten} was from the "Outlooks" Forum which I could not respond too. Exactly WHY, is still a mystery. The STRING has been either deleted or moved?

The OP's POST was lengthy and detailed, pleading for an answer to his "loosing belief in GOD"

I had hoped to respond to each issue raised individually; but alas, could not on that FORUM.

So I posted this in what I believe to be the correct FORUM, prayerfully hoping that the OP might discover it and gain a benefit from it.

Thank you for your reply Mike,

God Bless you,

Patricjk

So I posted in the prayerful bope the OP of that string would discover  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81

14 hours ago, Patrick Miron said:

The OP {OP's name forgotten} was from the "Outlooks" Forum which I could not respond too. Exactly WHY, is still a mystery. The STRING has been either deleted or moved?

The OP's POST was lengthy and detailed, pleading for an answer to his "loosing belief in GOD"

I had hoped to respond to each issue raised individually; but alas, could not on that FORUM.

So I posted this in what I believe to be the correct FORUM, prayerfully hoping that the OP might discover it and gain a benefit from it.

Thank you for your reply Mike,

God Bless you,

Patricjk

So I posted in the prayerful bope the OP of that string would discover  

Many things may cause one to loose faith. Only God Himself can draw a man. We can only pray that The Father will reveal Himself. There is no place for a man to go, but back to the world that offers no hope. Once a man wakes up to this he has only one choice and that is to walk away from his destruction to return to God and the grace of Christ. He is in a dangerous place with out Christ and Christ is His only Hope.

I will pray for this man even if I don't know his name.

God bless      Mike M

2 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

Many things may cause one to loose faith. Only God Himself can draw a man. We can only pray that The Father will reveal Himself. There is no place for a man to go, but back to the world that offers no hope. Once a man wakes up to this he has only one choice and that is to walk away from his destruction to return to God and the grace of Christ. He is in a dangerous place with out Christ and Christ is His only Hope.

I will pray for this man even if I don't know his name.

God bless      Mike M

Thank you Mike, I to will pray for him.

I'll also pray he finds my POST and that it is beneficial to him.

God Bless, Patrick