poyoboyo

Question to theists regarding their motivation

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, George said:

Nope, but God will never force a free gift onto anyone!  If I gave you the keys to a Mercedes ... and you never took it ... what good did it do you?

It's a free gift ... either you can take it ... and receive it -- or you can reject it.   But every question to life is answered in what I believe.

Where did we come from?  Where are we going?  Is there life after death?  What am I supposed to do in this life?  How do I find joy in this life?  How can I live a life full of love, joy and peace? 

It's free ... and it's available.  It's a choice really ... which Kingdom do you want to be part of?  The Kingdom of Light -- or the Kingdom of darkness?  Your choice ... 

It's retarded to put me in to "evil team"just because I refuse God.

Edited by poyoboyo

6 minutes ago, poyoboyo said:

It's retarded to put me in to "evil team" if I refuse God.

Well, either way ... you've been given a choice ... and a non-choice is simply not entering the Kingdom of Light.  It's all up to you ... that's the thing about believing something.  You can choose to explore the possibilities ... but in my worldview -- the fundamental questions of life are all answered.  That would make sense ... if there truly is a God -- and would leave a simple test of faith -- to enter into the Kingdom of light.  But it's so simple ... that most people are 18 inches away from heaven!   Amazing, how close most people are to the Kingdom ... how close are you to the Kingdom?  We're entering day 4 of our little exploratory journey ... Is there a God?  If so, what is His plan for Your life?  

20 hours ago, poyoboyo said:

Why? When death is more peaceful then your God?

What makes you say death is peaceful?

Since you have not passed from life through death to the other side how can you declare death to be this way or that way? 

7 minutes ago, Adstar said:

What makes you say death is peaceful?

Since you have not passed from life through death to the other side how can you declare death to be this way or that way? 

So having a book about afterlife put's you in higher position than mine?

1 minute ago, poyoboyo said:

So having a book about afterlife put's you in higher position than mine?

Well as far as knowledge of what happens after death i believe i do..

As a believer in the Holy Bible why would you expect me to answer with a different answer?

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Adstar said:

Well as far as knowledge of what happens after death i believe i do..

As a believer in the Holy Bible why would you expect me to answer with a different answer?

You can believe what ever you want, but in the end we don't know for a fact how things are there really. Your have your opinion, I have mine.

Edited by poyoboyo

Just now, poyoboyo said:

but in the end we don't know for a fact how things are there really.

Well i do not even agree with that..  God himself can reveal to whom so ever He wills to reveal to, what Heaven or the future in general will be like..

Of course if God has not revealed something then yeah what is believed must be believed on Faith..

Now every Christian needs Faith in one or another area of their belief.. But that does not mean that anyone bases their beliefs in God solely on Faith...

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Adstar said:

Well i do not even agree with that..  God himself can reveal to whom so ever He wills to reveal to, what Heaven or the future in general will be like..

Of course if God has not revealed something then yeah what is believed must be believed on Faith..

Now every Christian needs Faith in one or another area of their belief.. But that does not mean that anyone bases their beliefs in God solely on Faith...

How can we verify that claims of supernatural revelation took place and they weren't faked? Using faith again?

Edited by poyoboyo

1 minute ago, poyoboyo said:

How can we verify that claims of supernatural revelation took place and they weren't faked? Using faith again?

God can verify the claims.... By His Holy Spirit to us...

But we can either agree with the Messages of the Bible or we can disagree with them. Irrespective of Gods personal intervention or not..

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Adstar said:

God can verify the claims.... By His Holy Spirit to us...

But we can either agree with the Messages of the Bible or we can disagree with them. Irrespective of Gods personal intervention or not..

We cannot verify God's supernatural intentions and intervention when all we have are some dudes who claim that it took place. 

It's tough to be a believer when almost everything is faith based.

Edited by poyoboyo