George

Problems with Draft Day

Shalom everyone,

I just realized that the final preseason game is August 30th and we normally draft on the Saturday of the last preseason week, which would mean September 1st.

There's a problem ... I'm leading a 45 person tour of Israel that weekend.

So I propose we have the draft earlier than we normally would on August 26th at 10 AM EST.

That is a Saturday and hopefully, it's early enough in the day for most.  

Is there any thoughts?

God bless,

George

Posted (edited)

should work for me unless that happens to be the day me and my brother head for bomber, in which case ill be out of service. but not a big deal, wouldnt be the first draft ive missed lol

Edited by The_Patriot2018

I don't see a problem with that date.  

I don't see a problem with that.  :)  Me and my friend (JITA - JesusIsTheAnswer) need an invite on our e-mail to get in it, unless we just go to NFL.com and resign up.  Last year was my first year playing in NFL.com.  I usually play in Yahoo.com, and I have played in ESPN.com before.   Looking forward to playing again with everyone this season!  God bless you all!

You should be able to sign in with the same password you used last year.  I think your team is still in there, though I did notice there is only 12 teams as opposed to 14 last year.  I am not sure who dropped out.  I was just over there this morning.  I was only invited the first year, and just sign in like I did in years past.  

If you are talking about someone that didn't have a team last year, they will need an invitation from George.  Just try signing back in and see what happens.