• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Well they gave an "APPOINTED TIME" just like all of Gods plans.

Right, inside the 70th week which the church will not be here for.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,042
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Right, inside the 70th week which the church will not be here for.

That is true, hence I try to leave a record of what will happen for those left on earth. The Jews need to understand whats coming, as do the REMNANT CHURCH of Rev. 12:17. 

12 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

That is true, hence I try to leave a record of what will happen for those left on earth. The Jews need to understand whats coming, as do the REMNANT CHURCH of Rev. 12:17. 

I don't think God gave us the timing of the seals and trumpets in the 70th week, unless we assume.

22 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

I don't think God gave us the timing of the seals and trumpets in the 70th week, unless we assume.

Well we do know when the First Seal is opened, Jesus allows the Anti-Christ to come forth in the Middle of the week. As per the 5th Seal I just quoted what happens, the Martyrs are seen under the Alter, desiring revenge. We do know it comes after the 4 Horses which all have to do with the Anti-Christ Conquering and killing. We can also know when the 2nd Woe ends and how long the 3rd Woe lasts, that is a new understanding I have been given, it comes from understanding the 1260, 1290 and 1335 in Daniel chapter 12.

Jesus or an Angel, basically tells Daniel that after the Holy peoples POWER are SCATTERED (they have been Conquered) there will be 1260 days until ALL OF THESE WONDERS END (Second Coming).  That is when the Holy Spirit was like a pointing bird dog, "YOU SEE RON ???? All three Numbered Events are until the SECOND COMING ENDS THESE WONDERS !!" It hit me because the 1290 was the Abomination of Desolation, and how could the Holy Peoples be scattered at the 1260 when Jesus told them to FLEE when they saw the AoD, thus everything had to be REVERSED, the 1290 had to come before the 1260 and thus the 1335 had to come before the 1290. But could this be I thought, STUDY TIME !!

Then I saw how the 1290 was 1290 days from the end of these wonders or the Second Coming and thus it was 30 days before the 1260, when Jerusalem is Conquered, but does it make sense? Of course it does, why would the Anti-Christ allow the Jews to FLEE Judea after he Conquers Jerusalem? ANSWER, he wont, which is why Jesus warned them to Flee Judea when they see the AoD, they thus have 30 days to get out of Dodge so to speak. MAKES SENSE !! And thus what is the 1335 that BLESSES THEM? What could it be? Well why would the Jews heed Jesus' words? They have to have repented or else they would not heed the Matthew chapter 24 warning by Jesus to Flee Judea, so the 1335 MUST BE the Two-Witnesses showing up just like Malachi 4:5-6 says, to turn Israel back unto God BEFORE the Dreadful Day of the Lord (Middle of the week or 1260 Event).  Blessed is he to COMES TO THE 1335 !! Well of course that makes sense, blessed is he that has the Two-witnesses show up and preach Jesus Christ Crucified unto them, they were blinded, but now 1/3 of the Jews will see the truth, thus those that Flee are ALL ISRAEL or the "144,000" which only means ALL ISRAEL, 12 x 12 x 12 means FULLNESS its not 144,000 its every Jew that repents which will be in the Millions of course. 

So the 1335 is 45 days before the 1290 which is the False Prophet setting up an Image of the COMING BEAST in the Temple just like Rev. ch. 13 says. Then the 1260 is the Anti-Christ going forth to Conquer, when he Conquers Jerusalem he will then revive the FIGURATIVE SEVEN HEADED BEAST who has the Mortal Wound. This happens in the Middle of the Week or at the 1260 Event.

This makes sense on the timing of the Beasts 1260 days and the Two-witnesses 1260 days also. Since the Two-witnesses die at the end of the 2nd Woe and the Beast dies at the 7th Vial (end of the 3rd Woe) then their 1260 days in their respective OFFICES work out properly. The Two-witnesses die first thus they MUST COME FORTH FIRST !! MUST, MUST, MUST !! Thus the 1335 is 75 Days before the Beast Arrives at the 1260, thus when they die they have to die 75 Days before the Beast dies........HAS TO BE 75 DAYS if the 1335 is the Two-witnesses, and since they die before the Beast dies we KNOW THEY HAVE TO SHOW UP BEFORE THE BEAST !! Thus Before the Day of the Lord. 

Thus we know the 2nd Woe ends 75 Days before Jesus' Second Coming and the 3rd Woe lasts 75 Days exactly. 

Edited by Revelation Man

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

So the 1335 is 45 days before the 1290 which is the False Prophet setting up an Image of the COMING BEAST in the Temple just like Rev. ch. 13 says. Then the 1260 is the Anti-Christ going forth to Conquer, when he Conquers Jerusalem he will then revive the FIGURATIVE SEVEN HEADED BEAST who has the Mortal Wound. This happens in the Middle of the Week or at the 1260.

I see it as 1290 first, 1260 then 1335. I see the daily sacrifice in Dan 12:11 as the church being removed through rapture, even though "sacrifice" isn't even mentioned in the Hebrew in Dan 12:11. Do you see it differently?

Dan 12:11 "From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.

Rom 12:1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.

5 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

I see it as 1290 first, 1260 then 1335. I see the daily sacrifice in Dan 12:11 as the church being removed through rapture, even though "sacrifice" isn't even mentioned in the Hebrew in Dan 12:11. Do you see it differently?

Yes sir I see it differently, but agree that Sacrifice is/was added by the translators, though in other scriptures it does say the sacrifice, BUT because of my research and belief that Israel REPENTS before the Day of the Lord I see the Daily [Sacrifice] being taken away as the same thing Daniel was doing in Daniel 9:21, he was praying unto God at the EVENING OBLATION when Gabriel came unto him. Thus the EVENING and MORNING is not 2300 Days but 1150 Daily Oblations unto God. In that case, at the end time, I see Israel as already having already REPENTED, so who are they paying TRIBUTE to in the Temple brother? CATCH MY DRIFT? (Jesus) The False Prophet STOPS the Worshiping of Jesus Christ in the Temple. Just like Jason tried to Hellenize Jerusalem under Antiochus Epiphanes, thus he changed his name from Yeshua to Jason and bribed Antiochus to be named the High Priest, having his Pius brother (The real High Priest) Onias III killed. 

But I believe the Daily [Sacrifice] is what it is....to Daniel it was an Oblation, to the Jews in Jerusalem it was a real Sacrifice, to the REPENTED Jewish Nation in the end times a REAL Sacrifice would be sacrilegious if they had already accepted Jesus Christ, thus the DAILY would be people Honoring Christ TWICE A DAY, just like Daniel did via prayer, after all, Jesus was I AM THAT I AM !! 

Now what would make a High Priest go mad against his own people this way? Well we know that this very day in Jerusalem/Israel, if a Jew turns to Christ his family usually disowns him, they even hate them in many cases. The High Priest is going to be like the Pharisees of old, when the Two-witnesses show up he will not understand who they are, he will think, there is no way Elijah would preach Jesus Christ crucified !! He will thus be so angry hes going be like Judas, hes going to throw in with EVIL, hes going to think hes mocking the 1/3 of Jews who repented, thus hes going to say you are forbidden from serving this Jesus and now you will be mandated to serve this European King !! 

So long story short, I think the Daily is JESUS........After all he is our Sacrifice 24/7/365. Our perpetual sacrifice as Paul stated. If the Jews were worshiping THE LAW and still Sacrificing, then the Image of the Beast being placed in the Temple would not Defile the Temple would it? Because it would have never of been CLEANSED !! Amen.  He defiles the Temple because the Jews have REPENTED, thus they must Flee Judea at the 1290. 

In short I see the rapture as ending the Time of the Gentiles, we go to Heaven to Marry the Lamb, the Jews are already Married unto God but He gave them a bill of divorcement for nigh 2000 years. They REPENT after the Rapture during the 70th Week.

The 1335 is the Two-Witnesses showing up 1335 days BEFORE the Second Coming.

The 1290 is the False Prophet placing an Image of the Beast in the Temple 1290 Days BEFORE the Second Coming.

The 1260 is the Anti-Christ going forth to Conquer at the First Seal, he does it 1260 Days BEFORE the Second Coming. 

I think all three Events are the NUMBER OF DAYS until the Second Coming ENDS ALL OF THESE WONDERS. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Well we do know when the First Seal is opened, Jesus allows the Anti-Christ to come forth in the Middle of the week. As per he 5th Seal I just quoted what happens, the Martyrs are seen under the Alter, desiring revenge. We do know it comes after the 4 Horses which all have to do with the Anti-Christ Conquering and killing. We can also know when the 2nd Woe ends and how long the 3rd Woe lasts, that is a new understanding I have been given, it comes from understanding the 1260, 1290 and 1335 in Daniel chapter 12.

Jesus or an Angel, basically tells Daniel that after the Holy peoples POWER are SCATTERED (they have been Conquered) there will be 1260 days until ALL OF THESE WONDERS END (Second Coming).  That is when the Holy Spirit was like a pointing bird dog, "YOU SEE RON ???? All three Numbered Events are until the SECOND COMING ENDS THESE WONDERS !!" It hit me because the 1290 was the Abomination of Desolation, and how could the Holy Peoples be scattered at the 1260 when Jesus told them to FLEE when they saw the AoD, thus everything had to be REVERSED, the 1290 had to come before the 1260 and thus the 1335 had to come before the 1290. But could this be I thought, STUDY TIME !!

Then I saw how the 1290 was 1290 days from the end of these wonders or the Second Coming and thus it was 30 days before the 1260, when Jerusalem is Conquered, but does it make sense? Of course it does, why would the Anti-Christ allow the Jews to FLEE Judea after he Conquers Jerusalem? ANSWER, he wont, which is why Jesus warned them to Flee Judea when they see the AoD, they thus have 30 days to get out of Dodge so to speak. MAKES SENSE !! And thus what is the 1335 that BLESSES THEM? What could it be? Well why would the Jews heed Jesus' words? They have to have repented or else they would not heed the Matthew chapter 24 warning by Jesus to Flee Judea, so the 1335 MUST BE the Two-Witnesses showing up just like Malachi 4:5-6 says, to turn Israel back unto God BEFORE the Dreadful Day of the Lord (Middle of the week or 1260 Event).  Blessed is he to COMES TO THE 1335 !! Well of course that makes sense, blessed is he that has the Two-witnesses show up and preach Jesus Christ Crucified unto them, they were blinded, but now 1/3 of the Jews will see the truth, thus those that Flee are ALL ISRAEL or the "144,000" which only means ALL ISRAEL, 12 x 12 x 12 means FULLNESS its not 144,000 its every Jew that repents which will be in the Millions of course. 

So the 1335 is 45 days before the 1290 which is the False Prophet setting up an Image of the COMING BEAST in the Temple just like Rev. ch. 13 says. Then the 1260 is the Anti-Christ going forth to Conquer, when he Conquers Jerusalem he will then revive the FIGURATIVE SEVEN HEADED BEAST who has the Mortal Wound. This happens in the Middle of the Week or at the 1260 Event.

This makes sense on the timing of the Beasts 1260 days and the Two-witnesses 1260 days also. Since the Two-witnesses die at the end of the 2nd Woe and the Beast dies at the 7th Vial (end of the 3rd Woe) then their 1260 days in their respective OFFICES work out properly. The Two-witnesses die first thus they MUST COME FORTH FIRST !! MUST, MUST, MUST !! Thus the 1335 is 75 Days before the Beast Arrives at the 1260, thus when they die they have to die 75 Days before the Beast dies........HAS TO BE 75 DAYS if the 1335 is the Two-witnesses, and since they die before the Beast dies we KNOW THEY HAVE TO SHOW UP BEFORE THE BEAST !! Thus Before the Day of the Lord. 

Thus we know the 2nd Woe ends 75 Days before Jesus' Second Coming and the 3rd Woe lasts 75 Days exactly. 

Rev man.....that's quite a story. You say the Holy Spirit taught you these new truths? Well then I'm sure that He provided scriptural support for these truths. And I'm sure that you can share them with us, to back everything up.

I'd like to pick away at these truths a bit at a time.....

" That is when the Holy Spirit was like a pointing bird dog, "YOU SEE RON ????..............Then I saw how the 1290 was 1290 days from the end of these wonders or the Second Coming and thus it was 30 days before the 1260, when Jerusalem is Conquered, but does it make sense? Of course it does, why would the Anti-Christ allow the Jews to FLEE Judea after he Conquers Jerusalem? ANSWER, he wont, which is why Jesus warned them to Flee Judea when they see the AoD, they thus have 30 days to get out of Dodge so to speak. MAKES SENSE "

Lets look at Math 24: 15-18..........

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

So, Jesus tells the Jews  to....... flee....don't go into your houses to get anything.....don't return to the field to get your clothes....RUN...GET OUT...

And yet, it seems like the Holy Spirit is telling you Ron, that they will have time to do their banking, you know, get some cash.....time to pack their clothing and food and stuff....maybe get a truck and load their possessions ....visit with some friends...maybe watch some sports on tv....etc......

Like...." hey, no panic....we've got 30 days".....

Well, in your story, it does make sense. I just don't see it. To me, it doesn't make sense......I see it rather as nonsense.

I'm sure you can provide the scriptures to support this new truth......30 days to get out of 'dodge'

1 hour ago, JoeCanada said:

Rev man.....that's quite a story. You say the Holy Spirit taught you these new truths? Well then I'm sure that He provided scriptural support for these truths. And I'm sure that you can share them with us, to back everything up.

I'd like to pick away at these truths a bit at a time.....

" That is when the Holy Spirit was like a pointing bird dog, "YOU SEE RON ????..............Then I saw how the 1290 was 1290 days from the end of these wonders or the Second Coming and thus it was 30 days before the 1260, when Jerusalem is Conquered, but does it make sense? Of course it does, why would the Anti-Christ allow the Jews to FLEE Judea after he Conquers Jerusalem? ANSWER, he wont, which is why Jesus warned them to Flee Judea when they see the AoD, they thus have 30 days to get out of Dodge so to speak. MAKES SENSE "

Lets look at Math 24: 15-18..........

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

So, Jesus tells the Jews  to....... flee....don't go into your houses to get anything.....don't return to the field to get your clothes....RUN...GET OUT...

And yet, it seems like the Holy Spirit is telling you Ron, that they will have time to do their banking, you know, get some cash.....time to pack their clothing and food and stuff....maybe get a truck and load their possessions ....visit with some friends...maybe watch some sports on tv....etc......

Like...." hey, no panic....we've got 30 days".....

Well, in your story, it does make sense. I just don't see it. To me, it doesn't make sense......I see it rather as nonsense.

I'm sure you can provide the scriptures to support this new truth......30 days to get out of 'dodge'

And I guess you don't see the urgency, I do, they have to get to Petra firstly, Jesus' warning is to MAKE THEM GET A MOVE ON, don't play around when you see this Abomination of Desolation. WHENEVER THAT IS, some might hear about this AoD on the 27th Day that its there RIGHT ? Some might hear about it on the 29th Day..........Jesus knows all things, thus he knows some will hear very late, thus he gives the strongest of warnings. Why can't you guys figure these things out? Take every possibility into consideration, then you will understand Jesus' reasoning's better. 

If Jesus said when you hear or see this AoD you will have 30 days, some might see it on that 27th day or 29th day and think, hey I have 30 days, Jesus knows how to warn us brother. So just because I understand it doesn't mean others will, most of these Jews will be BRAND NEW to Christianity or the Messianic Acceptance of Jesus , and thus to these Apocalyptic Scriptures also. 

It always amazes me to see people act like they are "taken aback" by the Holy Spirit speaking to a Christian. As if God forbid !! 

Now Daniel chapter 12 has been explained unto me, I have looked at every angle, and every piece of the PUZZLE FITS. Thus I know when something is of God, I have been doing this for over 30 years, I understand that voice, I just do.  

Edited by Revelation Man

17 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

BUT because of my research and belief that Israel REPENTS before the Day of the Lord

What scripture points to Israel repenting in the Grace dispensation?

8 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

What scripture points to Israel repenting in the Grace dispensation?

Many scriptures........but Grace extends until Jesus' Second Coming and beyond I suppose, sinners/fleshly humans will still be on earth with Jesus, the proof of this is of course mankind follows Satan again once he is let out of the bottomless pit.

BUT ON TO THE PASSAGES THAT SHOW Israel/Jews repent before the Day of the Lord.

Zechariah 12:2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

Zech. 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Zechariah 13:1 In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.

2 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land.

Zech. 13:9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

THEN WHAT HAPPENS NEXT ? 

Zechariah 14:1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. 

This is when Jerusalem falls to the Anti-Christ in the MIDDLE OF THE WEEK at the 1260 Event or at the Day of the Lord, via the First Seal being opened. This happens after Israel has repented IN THAT DAY....IN THAT DAY......IN THAT DAY where God pours out His Spirit IN THAT DAY that Israel REPENT of course. We have to REPENT to get the Holy Spirit likewise Israel has to repent first, then they will receive the Holy Spirit. Then comes the Day of the Lord, the Wrath of God on mankind, then 1/3 or "144,000" or ALL ISRAEL [that believe] flee unto the Wilderness [Petra] when they see the AoD just before the Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem in verses 1 & 2 above. In verses 3 and 4 below Jesus lands on Mt. Zion and destroys the Anti-Christ and his Wicked Minions.

Zechariah 14:3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

So Verses 1 and 2 is the Anti-Christ Conquering Jerusalem and becoming the BEAST and verses 3 and 4 is Jesus taking over after landing on the Mt of Olives. He defeats the Anti-Christ and his Kings/Armies and then casts the Anti-Christ and False Prophet into hell and binds Satan for 1000 years. 

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord: 6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Matthew 17:9 And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead. 10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?

11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.

12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them. 13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

Of course John the Baptist WAS NOT Elijah, Jesus was saying he did the EXACT SAME THING as Elijah will do when he returns, but the Jews will still reject me, in others words the nation of Israel's REPENTANCE was just not at hand yet even though John preached the EXACT SAME Gospel that Elijah will. 

Verse 11 tells us Elijah will come first and RESTORE ALL THINGS BEFORE the Second Coming and as Malachi says BEFORE the Day of the Lord or Gods Wrath which is released via the opening of the very First Seal (Anti-Christ goes forth to Conquer). 

Israel REPENTS after the Rapture, during the 70th Week, I think at the 1335, which is 1185 days into the 70th Week. 

I was thinking on doing an exegesis on an idea I have been kicking around. The Holy Spirit seems to be leading me in this direction, but I haven't fully prayed or researched it yet. Check this out.

Lets say the CHURCH AGE is taken out of all history !! Thus just maybe, since Satan can not prevail against the Church, which is what Jesus told Peter, just maybe the Church delivered the Mortal Wound to the BEAST(S) the Seven Headed Beast or Satan's effort to rule mankind with a One World Government. Lets say that was put on hold for 2000 years via the power of the Holy Spirit through the Church. Lets take the CHURCH AGE out if the equation and fit the PUZZLE back together, I am about 90 percent sure this is of the Holy Spirit, BUT....I Always test these things to make sure, so I can't say 100 percent just yet. But lets do this anyway..........NO CHURCH AGE BELOW.

1.) Egypt rules over the Mediterranean Sea Region (MSR) area, and over the children of Israel.

2.) Assyria rules over the MSR and take away the 10 Tribes. (Satan is still trying to destroy Israel )

3.) Babylon takes Israel captive and rules over the MSR area. 

4.) Persia rules over the MSR area and over Israel, yet Israel find favor with Cyrus.

5.) Greece rules over the MSR and Israel, Antiochus Epiphanes  is a forerunner to the coming Anti-Christ and I think Jason is a forerunner to the False Prophet.

6.) Rome is the Fourth Beast, REMEMBER there is no Church Age as per Satan trying to bring forth a ONE WORLD Government, in the Statue each metal became STRONGER, but the Clay was introduced which is not mixed well with iron. Maybe this is showing the HEAD WOUND of the Seven Headed Beast of Revelation chapter 13. 

Daniel 2:40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise. 41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay. 42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. 43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

We are still in the Fourth Beast above until we get to the Feet with 10 toes mixed of clay and iron. So before that we have the CHURCH AGE, but lets put it out of memory, even though we are living in it, and skip to JUST PAST THE RAPTURE of the Church. 

The E.U. is once again the Strongest Nation on the earth just after the Rapture, they Conquer Israel, all of North Africa and much of the MSR area. A Map of the Old Roman Empire should look just like the European Union Map after those Conquests. We have went from the Fourth Beast, to Jesus ushering in the Church Age that the gates of hell could not overcome, thus the MORTAL WOUND to the Seven Headed Figurative Beast and thus Satan's plans of a ONE WORLD Government were put on hold for nigh 2000 years, until the Church is taken out of the Way via 2 Thessalonians chapter 2.

2 Thessalonians 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth (Church) that he (Anti-Christ) might be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

Who is BINDING (LETTETH MEANS TO BIND) the Anti-Christ from coming forth ? The Church whom Satan can not PREVAIL AGAINST !! The Holy Spirit is not going to be taken out of the earth, He has work to do, he delivers the plagues and protects the Jews in Petra. The KEY IN MY OPINION, is in verse 1, we see that its the Body of Christ being spoken of as per being Gathered unto the Lord. The Church has placed a hold on the coming One World Government. As soon as we are Raptured what happens? Satan goes right back to his FOURTH BEAST PLANS! He has NO RESISTANCE ON EARTH! Our prayers have kept Satan's designs at bay. He raises up a Little Horn King from the Fourth Beast, out of Greece, of Assyrian lineage. Then, once the Church is NO MORE, Jesus will open the First Seal after 3.5 years of fake peace. 

7.) The Little Horn Beast arises out of the E.U. via Greece, and hes a Turk (Assyrian). He Conquers the Mediterranean Sea Region and Israel, and seeks to Conquer the Whole World. But the Rock will thus SMASH THE STATUE and the Kingdom will be given unto the Saints. Amen. 

Edited by Revelation Man