• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,065
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

17 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi Revman....

I believe you stated that the Church will be raptured before the 70th week starts

You also stated that the seals are opened at the Midpoint of the 70th week.

So my question is this.

What happens between the Church being raptured at the beginning of the 70th week, and the seals being opened at the midpoint of the 70th week?

That is a 3 1/2 (+-) years span of time. 

Hello brother.

The Church is Raptured, but no one thinks the coming Beast will just be placed into that position in an instant. He of course is and was always going to be ANTI-CHRIST from the moment he was born, he will be (WAS) born in Greece, comes to power there and then in the European Union. Thus when the Rapture happens he starts maneuvering to get to a point where he can go forth and Conquer the whole Mediterranean Sea Region and Israel, thus becoming THE BEAST for 42 Months. The Opening of the FIRST SEAL only sets the Anti-Christ free to go forth Conquering and to Conquer this BECOMING the Beast. So the First Seal is about the Anti-Christ BECOMING THE BEAST over the Mediterranean Sea Region, hes ALWAYS the Anti-Christ.

Rev. 6:1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. 2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

So the FIRST SEAL only sends the Anti-Christ forth to Conquer, it doesn't mean hes born as a 50 year old man leading a country brother, I am being a bit cheeky here on purpose to demonstrate how people don't think this through, of course the Anti-Christ is in Government and is a President of the European Union way before Jesus releases him to Conquer the Mediterranean Sea Region & Israel, thus he becomes THE BEAST over the Region just like Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome was. 

So the Rapture happens, the European Union President signs or reauthorizes AN AGREEMENT that is already in place for a fresh 7 years. No one thinks these Governments will just come up with some deal on the spit of the moment, these deals take forever to negotiate, so these deals will have already been worked out and Pstttt, the European Union already has a 7 year agreement (Agreement only means Covenant in Hebrew) with Israel and what is called "THE MANY" in the Region. Its called the European Neighborhood Policy

So here is what happens in full, I detail what I have put forth above, for those who wish to follow the trail, and since you asked, HERE GOES:

Israel and the European Union entered into a treaties for Seven Years from 2007-2013 and then another treaties was signed in 2014 and runs through 2020. Those of course are seven year treaties/agreements (covenants). And to top that its with "MANY".

European Neighborhood Policy (ENP)

The European Union's European Neighborhood Policy(ENP) aims at bringing the EU and its neighbors closer, to their mutual benefit and interest. It was launched in 2004 to help the EU support and foster stability, security and prosperity in its closest neighborhood.

The European Neighborhood Policy governs the EU's relations with 16 of the its closest Eastern and Southern Neighbors. To the South: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine*, Syria** and Tunisia, and to the East: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, the Republic of Moldova and Ukraine. Russia takes part in Cross-Border Cooperation activities under the ENP, but is not part of the ENP as such.

Focus on stabilization

At the heart of the EU's neighborhood policy lies the stabilization of the region, in political, socio-economic and security-related terms. The EU is committed to supporting the economic development of its partner countries, and to improve the aspirations, hopes and prospects of the local population, while keeping a strong focus on good governance, democracy and the rule of law. This commitment translates into action through the implementation of sustainable regional and bilateral program's and projects on the ground.

“Our most important challenge today is to find ways for the young men and women in our region to see a meaningful future; a sense of belonging to a local and global community where they can offer and get rewards for their individual skills. We need to send them the message that we see the future of this region as one of cooperation and exchange” – Johannes Hahn, EU Commissioner for Neighborhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations

For the period 2014-2020 (Seven Years), the European Neighborhood Policy has a budget of €15.4 billion.

The European Union's European Neighborhood Policy (ENP) aims at bringing Europe and its neighbors closer. It was conceived after the 2004 enlargement of the European Union with 10 new member countries, in order to avoid creating new borders in Europe. It is also designed to prevent the emergence of new dividing lines between the enlarged EU and its neighbors. The vision is that of a ring of countries, drawn into further integration, but without necessarily becoming full members of the European Union. The policy was first outlined by the European Commission in March 2003.

On 25 May 2011, the European Commission launched what it described as a new and ambitious European Neighbourhood Policy, backed by more than €1.2 billion in new funding, bringing the total to almost €7 billion. The main priorities and directions of a revitalised ENP strategy are set out in the Joint Communication by the European Commission and the High Representative for Foreign Affairs, titled "A new response to a changing Neighbourhood". It seeks to strengthen individual and regional relationships between the EU and countries in its neighbourhood through a ‘more funds for more reform’ approach – making more additional funds available, but with more mutual accountability.

In the South the first comprehensive policy for the region was the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership (or Barcelona Process) a wide framework of political, economic and social relations between member states of the EU and countries of the Southern Mediterranean. It was initiated on 27–28 November 1995 through a conference of Ministers of Foreign Affairs, held in Barcelona. Besides the 28 member states of the European Union, the remaining "Mediterranean Partners" are all other Mediterranean countries including Libya (which had 'observer status' from 1999 to 2012).

OK Brother, if you skimmed over that, as you see these Agreements between the European Union, ISRAEL, and THE MANY are already in place, now let me explain it to you via scriptures my good brother. There are three passages in Daniel that bring all of this together. I will go in order.

Daniel 8:24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power (The Dragon gives him his Power): and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. 25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy MANY: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with MANY for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

If you notice, in Daniel 8:24-25 the Little Horn/Anti-Christ destroys the holy people AND he also destroys THE MANY by Peace, I will show who the MANY is next. Notice also in Daniel 9:27, the Covenant (AGREEMENT) is WITH MANY for one week. Do you now understand what this European Neighborhood Policy is ? Its a Deal/Agreement with MANY NATIONS, not just Israel. When this European President goes forth to Conquer he conquers not only Israel but the MANY in the Mediterranean Sea Region, thus becoming the BEAST of the whole region just like the other Best were and especially like Rome, look on a map and find the 1st century Roman Empire, then compare it to the current European Union AND the ENP nations they are partnered with to the South on a MAP, that is basically the Old Roman Empire. In order to see it just Google European Neighborhood Policy Map. Now I can put it all together via Daniel chapter 11. I show who THE MANY are in detail:

Daniel 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north (Anti-Christ) shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries (MANY), and shall overflow and pass over.

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land (Israel), and MANY countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon (These 3 are to the EAST of Israel, this is Jordan, where Petra is located, where Israel escape to).

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape. 43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

44 But tidings out of the east (China or Iran or both) and out of the north(Russia) shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many. (He will come to an agreement with China and Russia or Conquer them.)

So this European King/President, who is the Anti-Christ, will have his CURRENT DEAL (ENP) RENEWED  just after the Rapture thus its a 7 Year Agreement, just as is the current agreement. In the Middle of the Week, at the 3.5 year mark, when Jesus OPENS THE FIRST SEAL, this E.U. President, the Anti-Christ then goes forth to CONQUER THE MANY, not just Israel, he thus becomes the the BEAST over the whole region, just like all the other Beasts !!

This happens in Rev. ch. 6, the White horse, he goes forth to conquer. He then TAKES PEACE AWAY from the earth via the Red horse, that is shown in Daniel 8:25, he DESTROYS MANY by peace. Thus this agreement between the European Union/Anti-Christ and all of these nations: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria and Tunisia, is seen as that PEACE in Daniel 8:25, and the peace that is taken away via the Red horse, which is also something that comes to pass via the Anti-Christs action, as is the Black horse and Pale Green horse. 

16 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi MM....

How can that be?..... Revman says that the seals don't begin to be opened until the MIDPOINT....that's 3 1/2 years after the said rapture.

So,...  are saying  that the Antichrist comes into the picture after the supposed rapture...... 3 1/2 years BEFORE the first seal is opened?

The Anti-Christ is probably in power now, not as the E.U. President just yet I do not think, but probably as a president (this shows who I think he is, LOL). No one is going to become THE BEAST from out of nowhere brother, by the time the Rapture happens he will already be the E.U. President, but NOT THE BEAST of course he can only become THE BEAST by Conquering Israel and THE MANY or all the nations in the whole Mediterranean Sea Region. Thus its only a 42 Month reign as the BEAST, but hes the Anti-Christ all of his life. The Seals loose him to go forth, to conquer and to thus become THE BEAST !!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

Your European Union idea is not Biblical

The beast is a fallen angel [Revelation 9:11]

This beast will take control of the human little horn at the onset of the coming tribulation period

He will then become the 8th ruler and ultimately end up in the Lord's lake of fire

Your presentation is not Biblical, but simply a human idea based upon false ideology   

Edited by Daniel 11:36
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,625
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

9 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The Anti-Christ is probably in power now, not as the E.U. President just yet I do not think, but probably as a president (this shows who I think he is, LOL). No one is going to become THE BEAST from out of nowhere brother, by the time the Rapture happens he will already be the E.U. President, but NOT THE BEAST of course he can only become THE BEAST by Conquering Israel and THE MANY or all the nations in the whole Mediterranean Sea Region. Thus its only a 42 Month reign as the BEAST, but hes the Anti-Christ all of his life. The Seals loose him to go forth, to conquer and to thus become THE BEAST !!

It's going be both sad and rewarding to see you have to change everything you believe about the coming beast and the beast kingdom. Sad because you are going to have to confront a difficult time and rewarding because we will all see the truth of the word of the Lord come to pass.

Just so you will know what's coming beforehand; the beast is Islamic, his initial followers are Islamic, the strengthened covenant will have something to do with a rebuilt stone Temple in Jerusalem, the beast will come to power after he is apprehended, tried, convicted, sentenced and executed (in a parallel to Jesus' false trial), and then brought back to life through possession of the angel of the pit.

He is not from anywhere else but the Mideast and will have ties to the Mesopotamian region, Babylon or Iraq more specifically. 

Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi has been called the 8th king. That would make him of the 7 previous legitimate Caliphs from the Quraysh tribe directly descended from Muhammad.

"...the Bahraini cleric Turki al-Bin’ali, cites a saying attributed to Muhammad that predicts a total of twelve caliphs before the end of the world. Bin’ali considers only seven of the caliphs of history legitimate. That makes Baghdadi the eighth out of twelve"

https://newrepublic.com/article/119259/isis-history-islamic-states-new-caliphate-syria-and-iraq

And if Baghdadi is the eighth of twelve that means he is of the seven that came before.

That is as close as we have come to this, Rev 17:10-11, "And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven..."

Now whether this is what the prophecy means or not is yet to be seen. Gotta admit it's fascinatingly similar, especially since the beast is from Mesopotamia.

"the beast will come to power after he is apprehended, tried, convicted, sentenced and executed"

Scriptures please

7 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Your European Union idea is not Biblical

Except it is.........Daniel 7:7 “While I was watching in the night visions, a fourth beast appeared, frightening and dreadful, and incredibly strong, with large iron teeth. It devoured and crushed, and it trampled with its feet whatever was left. It was different from all the beasts before it, AND it had 10 horns.

8 “While I was considering the horns, suddenly another horn, a little one, came up among them, and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. There were eyes in this horn like a man’s, and it had a mouth that spoke arrogantly.

So the End Time Beast which is a MAN arises out of the Fourth Beast, which was Rome !! It couldn't get any simpler than that. 

What I find with you is an inability to see your errors, that sir is not a good trait. My errors in judgments are teaching moments for God, the difference s I never put forth my ideas as from God, the Holy Spirits confirmation I will cling to forever, my understandings never get put forth as from God, they get put forth as my theories, then when the Holy Spirit gives me something it is finished, there is no changing. 

8 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

The beast is a fallen angel Revelation 9:11

This beast will take control of the human little horn at the onset of the coming tribulation period

He will then become the 8th ruler and ultimately end up in the Lord's lake of fire

Your presentation is not Biblical, but simply a human idea based upon false ideology   

Still wrong brother, and I have showed you this up-teen times, but of course you can't ever see anything else once you get an idea on something, from my experience with you. The 8th King is a Demon named Apollyon, not THE BEAST of Rev. 13.

The 8th King is a BEAST over the Mediterranean Sea Region ONLY, thus the Scarlet Colored Dragon in Rev. 17 has NO CROWNS !! He is never over Satan this no crowns. The Scarlet Colored Beast is Apollyon, he was placed over the Mediterranean Sea Region by Satan the Red Dragon. Apollyon was the prince of Persia, Michael per Gods orders MANDATED that he allow Greece to defeat Persia, but Apollyon resisted, and thus Michael and other Angels fought him for 21 days, that is why Alexander the Great won in such a rapid advent. Whooosh !!! and it was over, thus Apollyon became the prince of Grecia, and then the prince of Rome, just as he was the prince of Babylon. He was placed over the Mediterranean Sea Region by Satan, he was a Principality in High Places that Paul spoke of, you know, for we wrestle not with flesh and blood BUT...........against principalities in high places etc. etc. etc. 

Thus he was also over Egypt and Assyria in like manner and he we be set free from the bottomless pit and will be over the Anti-Christ also, thus Apollyon is the 8th [King] and is OF THE SEVEN !! Rev. 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

God placed Apollyon in the bottomless pit when Israel was dispersed and the Body of Christ (Church Age) delivered a Mortal Wound to the Beast, you see the Gates of hell can not prevail against the Church, that is what Jesus told Peter, the Holy Spirit working through the Church can not be overcome by Satan and his demon hordes, the the "Figurative Beast" or one world Demonic Government was thwarted, and that is why we get the Statue with a 2000 some odd year SKIP, and the Forth Beast, to the feet of iron and clay with 10 toes also SKIPS 2000 years, as does the 70th Week Judgment against Israel, who are seen as Dead Men's Bones from Jesus' death until 1948 as per Ezekiel ch. 37. Thus we know what WITHHOLDETH the Man of Sin from coming forth in 2 Thessalonians 2 is the Holy Spirit working through the Church, and when the Church (Body of Christ) is gathered unto Christ or DEPARTS then and ONLY THEN can the Man of Sin/Little Horn/Beast come forth Conquering and to Conquer as per Rev. ch. 6, as the First Seal describes. 

The Red Dragon (Satan) of Rev. 12 has Crowns because he is over all Kingdoms of the earth including the Mediterranean Sea Region and the Seven Kingdoms who will have been over that region as Beasts whilst Israel was in their homeland and not seen as Dead by God., Stan of course ASSIGNED Apollyon, his UNDERLING to BEAST OVER this region. The Beast out of the Sea in Rev. 13 is the Anti-Christ, the 10 Kings giver their power unto the Beast, thus he has 10 Crowns in Rev. ch. 13 because he is over the 10 Kings of Europe.  The Scarlet Colored Beast of Rev. ch. 17 has NO CROWNS, he is Apollyon.

45 minutes ago, Diaste said:

It's going be both sad and rewarding to see you have to change everything you believe about the coming beast and the beast kingdom. Sad because you are going to have to confront a difficult time and rewarding because we will all see the truth of the word of the Lord come to pass.

Just so you will know what's coming beforehand; the beast is Islamic, his initial followers are Islamic, the strengthened covenant will have something to do with a rebuilt stone Temple in Jerusalem, the beast will come to power after he is apprehended, tried, convicted, sentenced and executed (in a parallel to Jesus' false trial), and then brought back to life through possession of the angel of the pit.

He is not from anywhere else but the Mideast and will have ties to the Mesopotamian region, Babylon or Iraq more specifically. 

Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi has been called the 8th king. That would make him of the 7 previous legitimate Caliphs from the Quraysh tribe directly descended from Muhammad.

"...the Bahraini cleric Turki al-Bin’ali, cites a saying attributed to Muhammad that predicts a total of twelve caliphs before the end of the world. Bin’ali considers only seven of the caliphs of history legitimate. That makes Baghdadi the eighth out of twelve"

https://newrepublic.com/article/119259/isis-history-islamic-states-new-caliphate-syria-and-iraq

And if Baghdadi is the eighth of twelve that means he is of the seven that came before.

That is as close as we have come to this, Rev 17:10-11, "And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven..."

Now whether this is what the prophecy means or not is yet to be seen. Gotta admit it's fascinatingly similar, especially since the beast is from Mesopotamia.

This Islamic stuff I don't even take as serious brother. Sorry, its just nothing but a fantasy IMHO. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

This Islamic stuff I don't even take as serious brother. Sorry, its just nothing but a fantasy IMHO. 

you should take Islam as serious.   it's about to take over Europe.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Days Won:  1

I'd be weary of listening to those who can't even separate astronomy from astrology..

3 hours ago, other one said:

you should take Islam as serious.   it's about to take over Europe.

No it will be wiped out by he Anti-Christ......The Harlot = ALL FALSE RELIGION, she thus gets destroyed in Rev. 17:16.

1 hour ago, Heb 13:8 said:

I'd be weary of listening to those who can't even separate astronomy from astrology..

You are the on partaking in Astrology brother. 

"So the End Time Beast which is a MAN arises out of the Fourth Beast, which was Rome !!"

Not Rome son .... Rome is gone

The beast will come out of the abyss and rule again

You need to update your religious ideas