• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, iamlamad said:

NOT "corporate conception!" Acts 2 is about being anointed for work in the ministry:

how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.

iam, being anointed on your daily walk has nothing to do with conception or birth.

Edited by Heb 13:8

11 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Do you have a verse that shows the word "birth" in any of these verses you specify in relation to the rapture?

Yes, in Rev 12:5!!!

She gave birth to a son, a male child, who "will rule all the nations with an iron scepter." And her child was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

Non sequitur: John did not mention Jupiter in Rev. 12. He mentioned Virgo, clothed with the sun and with the moon at her feet. and with a crown of 12 stars. Over the past year, many people imagine that planets add to her stars. NOT! There are 12 stars that make up her crown without any help from planets.

Jupiter may well have had a role in the Christmas story. All I am saying is, Rev. 12 does not mention planets.

Well let me ask you this, if not Jupiter in the womb for 42 weeks how else would God fulfill the Great Sign???????

Rev. 12:6 takes place maybe a second or two after the midpoint abomination: a second or two for reaction time.  God put a "marker" (His word not mine) to mark the exact midpoint: the 7th trumpet. It will sound in heaven when the man of sin enters the temple and declares he is the God of the Jews. In fact, He put the same marker on the beginning and ending of the 70th week.

The last trump in 1 Cor 15 and 1 Thess 4 is not in reference to the 7th trump. The trumpets and bowls are God's wrath, and the church is not appointed to wrath.

You are here attempting to teach, and you don't even know that the Dragon of chapter 12 is Satan, the devil? If I were you I would chuck your entire end time theories into file 13 and start over, following scripture exactly! The devil is shown with with seven heads and ten horns because he will be BEHIND the Beast with seven heads and ten horns.

iam, do I have to spell it out for you. does Satan and the devil not use the antichrist spirit in people to fulfill his agenda?

It is common church knowledge that Michael will one day get to do battle with Satan and cast Him down. Yet, you don't recognize him. Amazing. And you expect others here to believe what you write!

When did I ever deny this, Rev 12:7-9.

Hebrews 13:8 wrote,

"iam, Rev 12 has corporate application and is referring to the generation we are in now. It does not have singular application and is not referring to events 2000 years ago.

1. Israel - The woman (corporate)
2. The body of Christ - The child (corporate)
3. The Antichrist system in Rev 13 - The Red dragon (corporate)"

You are failing to recognize that Rev. 12:1-5 is written as a parenthesis without any chronology. John's chronology begins with verse 6 on to the end of the chapter. It is a midpoint chapter, with verse 6 taking place a second or two after the abomination that will divide the week. 

Michael has been waiting for the sounding of the 7th trumpet, for at that sound, He will go after Satan to cast him down from the heavenly realms. It is at this moment in time that Adam's 6000 year lease will run out, and suddenly the devil will have no legal hold the the planet he usurped from Adam. Therefore it is at this time that the Kingdoms of earth are transferred from Satan to Jesus Christ - the rightful owner. And it is at this time that the war in heaven will take place.

I agree that we are in the generation that will see all these things. 

You also missed it big time, not understanding Paul's rapture timing in relation to John's Revelation chronology. At this time, the midpoint (chapters 11 & 12) Paul's rapture will have taken place 3.5 years previous. "The body of Christ" will be in heaven. Those who flee will be "the woman" or those in Judea who see the abomination and know Jesus words: so they flee. And Satan immediately goes after them. But they are supernaturally protected. 

Here is where the information in the first 5 verses come into play: the woman is identified as Israel, for the Messiah came from Israel. 

Then he dreamed still another dream and told it to his brothers, and said, “Look, I have dreamed another dream. And this time, the sun, the moon, and the eleven stars bowed down to me.”

WHO is being represented here by the sun, the moon and the 11 stars?  Of course Jacob, a wife, and 11 sons of Jacob: in other words, ISRAEL. The "woman" is Israel from whom the Messiah came. Perhaps you don't even know this:

Daniel 9:24  “Seventy weeks are determined For your people and for your holy city...

WHO? Who is the 70th week for? Is it the church? NO! It is for Israel! Chapters 8 through 16 (the 70th week) are primarily about ISRAEL. The church, or the bride of Christ will have been raptured before the 70th week even begins. 

The "antichrist system" at this moment in time, is about to be "birthed." (See? I can use that word too!) When John saw the Beast rise up out of the sea, Satan was standing on the shore, PROVING they are two different entities. Most of the church believes that when Satan is cast down, he possesses the man of sin who will then become "the Beast." However, the mark and the image to worship will not be created until the False Prophet shows up. No one knows how long after the midpoint that will be.  What we do know is that the beheadings (because some will refuse to bow or take the mark) will not begin until late in chapter 14. They begin showing up in heaven in chapter 15. 

Sorry, but your theories simply do not follow the scriptures correctly understood.  

Rev 12:1-5 has nothing to do with dead people or Joseph's family in Gen 37. These passages are world's apart.

Heb 13:8 wrote, 

"Was Jupiter in the womb for 42 weeks while the moon under her feet with a crown of 12 stars? No. Look again."

You don't even understand what John was writing, so please allow me to assist. John gave us a momentary picture of how Virgo would have appeared - the moment of Jesus' birth.  I hope you understand, God put Virgo in the sky to represent the virgin from whom Jesus was born, NOT to represent the church in any way. 

Rev 12:1-5 has nothing to do with the birth of Jesus. The woman is Israel iam.

Isa 50:1 This is what the LORD says: “Where is your mother's certificate of divorce with which I sent her away? Or to which of my creditors did I sell you? Because of your sins you were sold; because of your transgressions your mother was sent away.

Jer 3:8 Because faithless Israel had committed adultery, I gave her a certificate of divorce and sent her away. Yet I saw that her unfaithful sister Judah had no fear and prostituted herself as well.

These 5 verses are a parenthesis - not related to John's midpoint chronology! Jesus the Messiah came from ISRAEL, and the church came from Jesus. The church does get grafted in to the same tree, but the church is in NO WAY pictured in Virgo. It was JESUS that was born of a Virgin! (Virgo / virgin) How do you get from Jesus born of a virgin to the church?

Ah but they are. The Great Sign is just that, it's a sign and all signs point to an event in the future. The event is rapture and the 70th week. The church was conceived through Israel (our mother) at Pentecost 2000 years ago. The word harpazo is in no relation to Jesus iam, the church is the one being caught up to His throne. God bless.

You are still ignoring the fact that chapter 5 shows us the timing of Jesus' ascension, and the Holy Spirit being sent down. Those were historic events, even to John in 95 AD.

Right, and the words used for His ascension are not a harpazo, it's rather analambanó and epairó in Acts 1:2, 9. It's time to wake up from false tradition iam. He's coming soon.

Rev 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

I Thessalonians 5:1 "But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you."

This chapter picks up and continues from where the fourth chapter left off. So we are not ignorant where the dead are; we know that if Christ arose, then the dead also have arose; and the last point is the fact that death can not hold God's people.

The simple verse of John 3:16 states that "Whosoever believeth on Him, shall not perish, but have everlasting life." To "perish" is to die, and if you believe God's Word, why would you ever believe that when a person dies, and his body is placed in the ground, that his soul would stay there; even for one moment.

"Everlasting life" is eternal life; and that is an continuous life from the point of receiving Christ. Don't let the traditions of men take away from the Word of God.

In I Thessalonians 5:1, Paul is saying, "I just told you the events that would transpire before the Lord Jesus Christ returns". We know the season it will be; and an event that will take place. First, the two witnesses will be slain in Jerusalem, and put on display in a wide street [arena] there. Then for three and a half days the world will celebrate the death [murder] of the two by Antichrist, and Paul gives us more information as to the times just prior to Christ's return.

I Thessalonians 5:2 "For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night."

We should know this "perfectly well", because it is written in God's Word, and Paul has told us in many of his writings that when Christ returns it will be at the last [seventh] trump. This day of Christ's return is called "the day of the Lord". On this day Jesus Christ will come to earth, make all things right; establish His kingdom, and reign over that earthly kingdom for one thousand years [millennium] period.

There is no confusion in God's word about this, friend, for it is written in the Bible. It will come to pass exactly as it is written. If your in the "rapture doctrine" it will be a surprise to you.

https://www.theseason.org/1thess/1thess5.htm

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

10 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Right, and the words used for His ascension are not a harpazo, it's rather analambanó and epairó in Acts 1:2, 9. It's time to wake up from false tradition iam. He's coming soon.

Rev 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

Remember what Paul wrote: THEY get caught in the sudden destruction, but WE (those living in the light of Christ) get salvation: we get raptured out before sudden destruction can harm us.  I agree: soon: probably THIS YEAR: it is the 70th year since 1948.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, n2thelight said:

I Thessalonians 5:1 "But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you."

This chapter picks up and continues from where the fourth chapter left off. So we are not ignorant where the dead are; we know that if Christ arose, then the dead also have arose; and the last point is the fact that death can not hold God's people.

The simple verse of John 3:16 states that "Whosoever believeth on Him, shall not perish, but have everlasting life." To "perish" is to die, and if you believe God's Word, why would you ever believe that when a person dies, and his body is placed in the ground, that his soul would stay there; even for one moment.

"Everlasting life" is eternal life; and that is an continuous life from the point of receiving Christ. Don't let the traditions of men take away from the Word of God.

In I Thessalonians 5:1, Paul is saying, "I just told you the events that would transpire before the Lord Jesus Christ returns". We know the season it will be; and an event that will take place. First, the two witnesses will be slain in Jerusalem, and put on display in a wide street [arena] there. Then for three and a half days the world will celebrate the death [murder] of the two by Antichrist, and Paul gives us more information as to the times just prior to Christ's return.

I Thessalonians 5:2 "For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night."

We should know this "perfectly well", because it is written in God's Word, and Paul has told us in many of his writings that when Christ returns it will be at the last [seventh] trump. This day of Christ's return is called "the day of the Lord". On this day Jesus Christ will come to earth, make all things right; establish His kingdom, and reign over that earthly kingdom for one thousand years [millennium] period.

There is no confusion in God's word about this, friend, for it is written in the Bible. It will come to pass exactly as it is written. If your in the "rapture doctrine" it will be a surprise to you.

https://www.theseason.org/1thess/1thess5.htm

I don't believe much of this except the scriptures!