• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

15 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

So, tell me.  Why should we believe you over Revelation Man concerning the seals?  Because you said so?  Both of you claim to be correct, and both of you claim to have received your understanding directly from God, so what gives?  Either you or he, or both, are wrong, because I know for sure that God doesn't contradict Himself.

On 7/13/2018 at 10:18 PM, Revelation Man said:

What I post is always of the Scriptures, if you can't tell the difference between what is correct and not correct, that is on you brother or you are not called unto Prophecy and are just confused. The reason many people get prophecy wrong is they are not called unto it. Satan had Peter confused to he point Jesus had to rebuke him. Satan can still confuse all of us of course, I learned that long ago, there is a subtle difference that we learn over time. I can't teach you how to hear the spirit of God, you have to understand it on your own.

I personally can hear a person preach once and within 30 minutes know if hes in tune with the spirit of God or not, its like a harmonious sync that is undeniable. Jesus said in Matthew 24:11 there would be MANY False Preachers in the world. So why would you not understand that brother ? Your duty is not to say, there are many false preachers/teachers in the world, that's a given, your duty is to distinguish from the many of those that are of God and those that are not. There is only one way to do that, and that's via the Holy Spirit. I can do it in 20-30 minutes or even in just a few posts I can see if a person is of God or not of God 100 percent of the time, of course some people are in tune with God a lot, then they might get out of "THEIR CALLING" and try to become the "LEG" when they are called to be an "ARM" and thus they get "OUT OF SYNC" so to speak, saying things they are not authorized to say via the spirit of God. t doesn't mean they are not of God, it just means what they are speaking on is not of God, just like Peter trying to fight for Jesus was "NOT OF God", Jesus was meant to be led like a Lamb to the Slaughter, Peter was "Out of Sync" with God's will !! There are MANY, MANY, MANY who are not called unto Prophecy but try to teach it, they are "OUT OF SYNC" on that subject but do't realize it of course. 

It doesn't mean they are not saved or not of God, their Preaching or Teaching however is not of God. I am not called to healing per se, so me trying to teach it or preach it would probably be out of bounds, though I have prayed for healing before once or twice when led to by the Holy Spirit, but its not my calling per se. Point being, stay in your lane unless led by the Holy Spirit to do otherwise. Is that clear brother ? 

42 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

This is exactly why when someone starts to claim "special revelation from God" that I know their argument is deficient.  Stick to the word of God.  Those who have ears to hear will hear.  There's no need to "strong-arm" someone into agreeing with you by claiming some "special revelation" because obviously, such a claim is fallible.  The word of God is infallible.

There is no Special Revelation, God Reveals to all who seek His face. Not being able t hear the Holy Spirits voice is a red flag sign to me via a brothers Christian Walk. He reveals via is word and the Holy Spirit, being able to hear that voice is OUR DUTY !! 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

36 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

What I post is always of the Scriptures, if you can't tell the difference between what is correct and not correct, that is on you brother or you are not called unto Prophecy and are just confused. The reason many people get prophecy wrong is they are not called unto it.

I could make the same claims and say the same about you.  So what?  That proves nothing.

On 7/13/2018 at 2:51 PM, Revelation Man said:

I am always right because I do my homework and seek the truth via prayer and study. 

On 7/13/2018 at 10:18 PM, Revelation Man said:

So I am always correct because I rely on the Holy Spirit, now there are a lot of things I don't understand, unlike others I don't try to claim I know things when the Holy Spirit hasn't revealed them unto me. Else I might think the Seals were opened 2000 years ago.

54 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Point being, stay in your lane unless led by the Holy Spirit to do otherwise. Is that clear brother ?  

Your incessant need to proclaim yourself as the superior, infallible one is a huge  tell that speaks loudly of a serious deficiency.  Maybe its you who's not called to prophecy, that maybe you just think you are.  You really need to ask yourself why you feel the need to repeatedly assert yourself as infallible and talk down to others.  Something's wrong there.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10

3 hours ago, Last Daze said:

First off, I don't have a problem with the truth, and I don't deny that the Holy Spirit reveals truth today.  What I have a problem with is trying to buttress an argument with "special revelation", or "God told me so."  Stick to the scriptures.  They speak for themselves. 

So, tell me.  Why should we believe you over Revelation Man concerning the seals?  Because you said so?  Both of you claim to be correct, and both of you claim to have received your understanding directly from God, so what gives?  Either you or he, or both, are wrong, because I know for sure that God doesn't contradict Himself.

This is exactly why when someone starts to claim "special revelation from God" that I know their argument is deficient.  Stick to the word of God.  Those who have ears to hear will hear.  There's no need to "strong-arm" someone into agreeing with you by claiming some "special revelation" because obviously, such a claim is fallible.  The word of God is infallible.

How can you tell who is right? As you said, stick with the word! Go back and read chapters 4 & 5 of Revelation. They are the context of the first seal.  Ask yourself, a vision seen around 95 AD  - WHY was Jesus not seen at the right hand of the Father? Why did a search for one worthy end in failure? Why was the Holy Spirit there in the throne room? I say it is TIMING: John was seeing a vision of the past - a time before Jesus rose from the dead. In all of eternity - past, present, future - there was only 32 years that the second person of the trinity was NOT at the right hand of the Father. Jesus was not found in this search because of TIMING: He had not yet risen from the dead.  The Holy Spirit was there because of TIMING: Jesus had not yet ascended to send Him down.

We begin to find the answers in chapter 5: Jesus WAS found worthy in a later search - so ask yourself: what changed? I say TIME changed and Jesus rose from the dead in that time. Can you find another answer as plausible?  Then here we see that the Holy Spirit was sent down - pinpointing the timing.  I cannot find any hint of 2000 years of time in chapter 5.  And chapter 6 begins with the first seal. 

Then if you examine the first seal itself: there is not one hint of evil, not one word.  John used  the color white 17 times, and every other time, to represent righteousness. Ask yourself: what would be the odds God would use white 16 times for righteousness and use white once to represent the man of sin?  When I say God taught me, He ALWAYS used the scripture in question. What did Paul teach about someone prophesying? He said the others that heard it should judge. It is the same here: when someone said "God said," we judge if what is said can fit with the written word of God. It does not bother me at all that others say "God said" or something similar: the proof is in what they write. 

One problem is, most people have such strong preconceptions that God Himself could say - and they would miss the truth! 

I am NOT "always correct" because I only know a little of Revelation - what I was taught by Him. I WISH He taught me the whole book - but He did not.  In other areas I can only guess as others do.  However, because He has taught me some chapters in Revelation and I know His intent there, perhaps my guesses on other areas are good guesses.  Now you can judge. 

Edited by iamlamad

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

I could make the same claims and say the same about you.  So what?  That proves nothing.

On 7/13/2018 at 2:51 PM, Revelation Man said:

You can claim what you want, that has no bearing on the facts. This proves you can't hear the spirit to me if you do not know where I am coming from. Someone could tell Paul, Jesus and Peter they can't hear the spirit either, but of course it has no bearing on the facts. They fact that you can't grasp this basic tenet of Christianity is a little off setting to be honest. Kind of weird.

2 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Your incessant need to proclaim yourself as the superior, infallible one is a huge  tell that speaks loudly of a serious deficiency.  Maybe its you who's not called to prophecy, that maybe you just think you are.  You really need to ask yourself why you feel the need to repeatedly assert yourself as infallible and talk down to others.  Something's wrong there.

You seem to be looking at things from a competitive standpoint, I am happy that I am always in tune with God because of prayer and obedience, its nothing to be jealous about nor proud of, we are all as filthy rags. But there is a way to know God, its called PRAYER & OBEDIENCE. Maybe, maybe, maybe. That's about all I ever hear you saying brother, if you can't hear the spirit that is on you brother. 

I speak truth to power, he who listens will hear the spirit. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  1.13

8 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

You can claim what you want, that has no bearing on the facts. This proves you can't hear the spirit to me if you do not know where I am coming from. Someone could tell Paul, Jesus and Peter they can't hear the spirit either, but of course it has no bearing on the facts. They fact that you can't grasp this basic tenet of Christianity is a little off setting to be honest. Kind of weird.

You seem to be looking at things from a competitive standpoint, I am happy that I am always in tune with God because of prayer and obedience, its nothing to be jealous about nor proud of, we are all as filthy rags. But there is a way to know God, its called PRAYER & OBEDIENCE. Maybe, maybe, maybe. That's about all I ever hear you saying brother, if you can't hear the spirit that is on you brother.

I'm not going to consider the words of someone who claims he's infallible and berates those who disagree with him.  Period.  I hope no one else does either.  That's the kind of behavior that spawns cults.  Only the word of God is infallible.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  1

18 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The word means nothing more than a male child, as I have proven. You keep looking to Astrology. 

RM, the entire chapter of Rev 12 is referring to the generation we are in now, including the great sign. By using Huios and Teknon, John is connecting the head with the body through first resurrection and rapture. I'm sorry you can't see this.

1 Thess 5:5 You are all children (huios) of the light and children (huios) of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.

Of the 12 STARS about three that are counted as STARS are PLANETS......LOL Come on man.

It's funny how the planets know to align with the stars, even disappearing as the morning sky appears. Coincidence? No.

I could preach for 2 days and still know more than people who look towards Astrology, but I am called to Prophecy, and just might know more about it than anyone you have ever met. That is because I seek God 24/7/365, not men or men's traditions, God gives to those that seek His will.

?

The Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector

9To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everyone else, Jesus told this parable: 10“Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. 12I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’

13“But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’

14“I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”

13 hours ago, iamlamad said:

This is your word against the Holy Spirit's word. I think I will choose HIS opinion!  I could tell you the exact words that Jesus Christ - the Head of the Church spoke to me concerning Rev. 12:1-5...but no one would believe me, so why bother? I will agree that 12:6 to the end of the chapter is about the 70th week. Keep in mind, God is omnipotent and can do what He desires. He can write what He desires, and He did.  He CHOSE to show John what the dragon did when He was born on earth. 

Again I disagree: Harpazo is in relation to the church age, because it is the catching up of the church - the body of Christ - all those "in Christ."  However, according to some scripture, the entire church age is "last days." Is that your meaning?

Right, and the word harpazo is also in Rev 12:5. Is John not connecting the head with the body through first resurrection and rapture. If you understand that the church was conceived at Pentecost 2000 years ago, then it all makes sense. First resurrection and rapture is the birth of the church, to simplify it.

Yes, the last days and end times are what we're in now. I believe the church consists of those who were born again since the beginning of Pentecost (Acts 2:1-4) all the way up until now. God bless.

4 hours ago, Last Daze said:

I'm not going to consider the words of someone who claims he's infallible and berates those who disagree with him.  Period.  I hope no one else does either.  That's the kind of behavior that spawns cults.  Only the word of God is infallible.

You are the one querying about how to tell the difference in peoples opinions, and Gods opinions, not me. I just answered your query brother. You of course do it by being in touch with the Holy Spirit. When I hear people that are confused I recognize that confusion. The Holy Spirit is infallible, and that is why we have to be able to hear the Spirit of God. 

Its simple to me to be honest. 

2 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

RM, the entire chapter of Rev 12 is referring to the generation we are in now, including the great sign. By using Huios and Teknon, John is connecting the head with the body through first resurrection and rapture. I'm sorry you can't see this.

1 Thess 5:5 You are all children (huios) of the light and children (huios) of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.

You can believe as you like brother, the Sep 23 stuff was just some man made assumptions. I do not dabble in the dark arts at all. Been there done that, you might think the Horoscope is a joke, it isn't brother.

It's funny how the planets know to align with the stars, even disappearing as the morning sky appears. Coincidence? No.

Its pure bunk, look up the Catholic Astronomer. Google this in red an STUDY the facts.........Biblical Signs in the Sky? September 23, 2017

The Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector

9To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everyone else, Jesus told this parable: 10“Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. 12I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’

13“But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’

14“I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”

Any time I get a parable of the bible I already know, I never get the point. Maybe this is you ? SEE THERE....I REVERSED IT.... Which makes no sense either brother. You can not understand all you want as per why I am so adamant against something I think is of Satan, that will not stop me from loving you any less, else I would just let you continue on your journey.

Most things via other peoples beliefs I take with a grain of salt, to each his own unless they are teaching my flock something. But when it comes to things of Satan like the Horoscope, I can't let it slide without calling it out brother, its no bigeee brother, don't sweat it, as a preacher I have to call those things out or I couldn't face myself in the mornings, maybe one day you will understand that, we seem to be running in circles here.. 

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

You can believe as you like brother, the Sep 23 stuff was just some man made assumptions. I do not dabble in the dark arts at all. Been there done that, you might think the Horoscope is a joke, it isn't brother.

Its pure bunk, look up the Catholic Astronomer. Google this in red an STUDY the facts.........Biblical Signs in the Sky? September 23, 2017

Any time I get a parable of the bible I already know, I never get the point. Maybe this is you ? SEE THERE....I REVERSED IT.... Which makes no sense either brother. You can not understand all you want as per why I am so adamant against something I think is of Satan, that will not stop me from loving you any less, else I would just let you continue on your journey.

Most things via other peoples beliefs I take with a grain of salt, to each his own unless they are teaching my flock something. But when it comes to things of Satan like the Horoscope, I can't let it slide without calling it out brother, its no bigeee brother, don't sweat it, as a preacher I have to call those things out or I couldn't face myself in the mornings, maybe one day you will understand that, we seem to be running in circles here.. 

Hey RM, where's the pregnant woman about to give birth in Gen 37? Rachel had already died in Gen 35. Where's the Red Dragon and the Harpazo in Gen 37? Jesus birth and ascension and King Herod is all in the NT, not the OT. Well of course the catholics debunk the sign. They have about as much knowledge on scripture than a trash can.

Edited by Heb 13:8