• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

On 8/22/2018 at 12:29 PM, douggg said:

In Daniel 9:27 what starts the 7 year 70th week?     Daniel 9: 27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week:

Where is the "he" in Revelation at the beginning of the 7 years?

John did not tell us. But Paul tells us it will be the man of sin. Daniel tells us he will take out 3 kings out of 10, leaving 7, and he will become the 8th king. The question is, WHEN will he conquer 7 kings and kingdoms? Before he confirms the covenant for 7 years? Or during the first half of the week? I don't know.  what I do know is that Jesus will open the 7th seal at the same moment the man of sin signs this agreement for 7 years.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

On 8/22/2018 at 1:18 PM, Salty said:

I interpret the apostasy of 2 Thess.2 as hard-linked with the appearance of that Antichrist there sitting in the temple of God in Jerusalem, exalting himself as God. For us, that means as The Christ. The Jews will no doubt proclaim him as their Messiah. Deceived Christian pastors who align with the Jews will follow suit and claim that is Jesus having returned. That state of deception I see happening when that pseudo-Christ is proclaimed by the deceived and lasting all the way to the end of the latter 1260 day period when our Lord Jesus does return. Only when the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit kills God's two witnesses will the deceived even remotely begin to think, "Messiah wouldn't do that, would He?"

This would beg the question of just what kind of idol is that future 'image of the beast'? If one truly believes that coming false one is Messiah, then they won't be thinking that 'image' idol of him is the devil.

I disagree. I am convinced the apostasia is the departing of the church towards heaven.  It certainly can be proven my scripture that it is the one restraining being taken out of the way, or departing from the midst.