• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,014
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,273
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

Thanks for posting the video.   I am watching the show and saw Jeffrey... beautiful voice.  Nice child.  So nice Simon is going to buy him a dog!

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  536
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Debp said:

Thanks for posting the video.   I am watching the show and saw Jeffrey... beautiful voice.  Nice child.  So nice Simon is going to buy him a dog!

Good Morning Debp!

It never ceases to amaze me how many people are out there with absolutely astounding gifts from God. It serves to show what we humans are truly capable of and is so sad what other things we are capable of as well. I like to think all the actual good we witness is but a hint of the joy we will experience in Heaven. It is truly gut wrenching to know so many who refuse to believe will not share in this, and all for the will to be self righteously ignorant. 

2 Peter 3:8-10 New King James Version (NKJV)

But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward [a]us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance. 10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be [b]burned up.