IGNORED

I Never Thought I Would See the Day (Part 2)

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

Last November I wrote an article listing a number of things I didn’t think I would see in my lifetime. Prophecy Update even turned it into a short video that almost 200,000 people have viewed.

Now six months later, I’ve come up with another list of unbelievable happenings that I never thought I would live to see. Sure, we live in crazy times. A lot of things the Bible predicted are now happening at break-neck speed but it still leaves me speechless.

Here’s my updated list I never thought I’d live to see:

• Churches would not just recognize the Islamic holiday known as Ramadan, they would join in on the “celebration” while hundreds of innocents were being killed at the very same time.

• Women’s sporting activities would be curtailed because transgenders can now participate as women even though they are males.

• The WWII anti-Nazi term “the resistance” would be applied to those opposed to a U.S. President — Donald Trump.

• Lucifer would get his own TV show, first on the Fox Network and now on Netflix. In fact, he is glorified as a good guy — handsome, charming, and funny. Some day Christ-rejecters won’t be laughing.

• Netflix will also have an animated drag queen series for children. (But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea: Matthew 18:6).

• I would turn on any form of media and the only story being talked about would be President Trump — and always in a negative light! Can’t the Left give him an ounce of credit? And what about all the other significant stories the media is just ignoring?

• My tax dollars would be spent to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars to better understand why lesbians are obese.

• Seven out of nine Supreme Court Justices would all agree on a religious liberty case — Colorado baker Jack Phillips. There is hope for our Republic!

• Public libraries in my neck of the woods — the Twin Cities — would have “drag story hours” with cross-dressers — for little children. Talk about the return of the Days of Noah.

• The Department of Homeland Security would announce that it intends to compile a comprehensive list of hundreds of thousands of journalists, editors, bloggers, and folks like me. They will collect any “information that could be relevant about them.”

• The residents of Gaza would take Japan’s gift of kites for the children of Gaza and use them as incendiary devices to burn down southern Israel. (And Israel is to make peace with such barbarians?)

• Wiccans and pagans had a scheduled gathering in Maryland. God had other ideas. He caused a flood to cancel the event.

• Christianity would literally be expelled from public schools but Islam would be taught and praised.

• The Left has gone apoplectic about the separation of kids from parents at the border but defends and even celebrates the permanent separation: Abortion.

• Private conversation would be at risk thanks to Alexa, Google Plus, our iPhones, and more, literally spying on us. Today’s world has no secrets.

I have left so much off of this “I never thought I’d see the day” list that it grieves me. You have a saturation point. I don’t want to push you that far. But I suspect eve George Orwell would be shocked at the tide of our times!

The Bible says there would be a day when good would be called evil and evil good (Isaiah 5:20). We are there. These happenings remind us that we’re not in Kansas anymore and things are all falling into place!

God is using the negative as a megaphone to say that “I am coming soon!”

Look up. Our redemption draws nigh.

https://www.raptureforums.com/end-times/i-never-thought-i-would-see-the-day-part-2/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

Absolutely sickening......ugh.

I totally agree......we ain’t seen nothin’ yet.....child molestation and bestiality are on deck for acceptance....

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  40,780
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The greatest proof of The Bible is the occurrence of our times....

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

As strange as all of this is, I fear that even stranger yet is ahead....

OH YES .     we will witness THIS .   all under both the PC and religious tolerance .     What will we witness

Even opposing sides ALL becoming unified under an all inclusive ideology .    We will see MORE and more , AND WOE WOE WOE , watch for it ,

we will witness more churches , more muslims , more buddists , secular too  , wicans and all  ,  coming into a UNITY for world peace mindset .

All religions will start dropping their FUNDAMENTAL core beliefes ,   and more and more picking up A RELIGOIN which only n part honors their own .

What it really will honor is humanity ,   the creation will be honored NOT the CREATOR .   it will more and more mold all religions into a blended one .

it will have the support of even secular for it will not speak against sinful lifestyles , NO it will HONOR and glorify such things and do it in the name of love .

They will all go under the mindset that it is time to put down sword and weapon against each other and focus on UNITY and world peace .

And its all worded in a way that makes it seem as love , when in fact the very enemy , satan,  desires ONLY ONE THING .

And his , satans,  desire is not really for world peace ,  unity ,  THOUGH he and his men cry peace and unity.  NOPE

its to get the world ready under one mindset ,  a mindset that will be so hard against the biblical truth and TRUE CHRIST which could have saved them .

AND it will increase n the hearts of these who go under it , THIS MESSAGE .     IT IS TIME to come against THOSE who did not conform to their mindset .

AKA.       GETTING THE WORLD READY to come against the LAMB and saints , TO LEAD IT to AMERGEDDON .     YEAH.    WE are indeed getting close to that very hour .

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I totally agree......we ain’t seen nothin’ yet.....child molestation and bestiality are on deck for acceptance....

And as the mindset of honoring inquity abounds yet more and more ,  SO WILL THIS MINDSET bound ..... AWAY WITH THOSE WHO PREACH HOLINESS

And as they have done so against written reminders in society ,  THEY WILL DO AGAINST THOSE WHO BELIEVE all that GOD has said and FOLLOW ONLY THE LAMB.

AS it begins ,  FIRST the target becomes , LET US RID society of those things which remind SOCIETY of HIM

In time it will follow, OKAY lets GET RID OF THOSE WHO PREACH and teach THOSE THINGS as well.     And if you don't believe me .  LOOK AT HOW IT BEGAN AGAINST THE JEWS .

First it was propaganda,   THEN CAME BLOOD .   same thing here.   only this time ,  ITS ON A WORLD WIDE Scale .  SO the next hitler up ,    WILL SIT OVER THE ENTIER WORLD.

AND WHO DOES THAT SOUND LIKE .       And the dragon shall give him his seat and great authority ,   ,   THE BEAST . 

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

19 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

God is using the negative as a megaphone to say that “I am coming soon!”
Look up. Our redemption draws nigh.

Solid post Shiloh. I found your 'Part 1', and copied it together with 'part 2' and sent it out over the waves. Good reviews.?
Checked out "Rapture Forums" briefly, read a few posts, and will join if only to go back to lurking for a while again.
You are in my opinion, a true defender of the faith. Beware the enemy, as you stand out, and stand up (For Jesus!)

pray-for-strength.jpg.9aad8cd3aca8e0836a2b547e75160772.jpg

Would love to see pt 1........ hint , hint......lol

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32