FollowerOfTheWay

"Believe in me, or go to hell"

Jesus died an agonizing death In order to be able to give us the free gift of Salvation.”Accept my free gift to be saved instead of going to Hell when the full price for all of your sins has been paid” would be the best way to put it.

There are a great many people here and in the world that are doing this

John 10:1-2

10 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
KJV

They have never entered the door of repentance... 

2 Cor 7:10

10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
KJV
Acts 2:38
Acts 3:19
Acts 8:22

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/24/2018 at 4:56 AM, FollowerOfTheWay said:

But I do not buy into the black and white thinking about heaven or hell. I think there is heaven and hell, and everything in between. That only if you´re evil, you will go to hell, and stay there until you change - if you change.

Christ Rejectors, would not like being in a place for all eternity, where Christ is adored, loved, and worshipped.

God is Love, but He is also the same God who does not accept as a family member, any and all who do not kneel (with understanding and faith) and with a thankful heart, at the feet of a bloody savior who hung on a Cross that they might have eternal life with God.

So, there is a separate place waiting for all those who by choice, chose to avoid the cross and the One who hung on it, for them.

And there is one more after that, as Hell is not their final destination.....Its just the next to last.

Listen FOTW.....you are being addressed here by people who LOVE JESUS, who ADORE JESUS, and if He came to them, right now, they would fall at his feet, and cry and cry and thank Him and worship JESUS for what He has done for US, and for You.

So, you might consider how we are, as compared to those who are on their way to hell and those who are already in it, based on their God given freedom of choice. (Free Will ).

B

Edited by Behold

But I do not buy into the black and white thinking about heaven or hell. I think there is heaven and hell, and everything in between. That only if you´re evil, you will go to hell, and stay there until you change - if you change.

Until now, the belief in purgatory was the most unbiblical tripe that I have encountered.This Just May top it.Plesae share with us where you got this stuff.....I can assure you that it  did not come from the Bible.

Thank you everyone, for staying in faith. You are blessed for that. I am still having a hard time staying in faith. I need prayer. That I am writing this to you is evidence of an underlying, dormant faith in me, that is just waiting to be fully expressed in the flesh. I apologize for my non-biblical start-insert.

Edited by FollowerOfTheWay