Acadia

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  146
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  1

The Passion Translation, authored by Brian Simmons, has inserted these words into the mouth of Christ:

"For you reach into my heart. With one flash of your eyes I am undone by your love, my beloved, my equal, my bride. You leave me breathless-I am overcome by merely a glance from your worshiping eyes, for you have stolen my heart..." Song of Songs 4:9  (TPT)

Much can of course be said about interpreting Song of Songs/Solomon to be about Christ and the Church, but to even suggest, nevermind blatantly have Jesus call us His "equal", is beyond erroneous, it is heretical and even blasphemous. The worst of it is that, thanks to Brian Simmons and his "Passion Translation", people can now argue that mankind's equality with God is Biblical.

Honestly, I do not know how terrible the deception in the Church has to be before more people are willing to stand up and speak up to warn brothers and sisters in Christ.

The Passion Translation is used and promoted by Bethel Redding, (Bill Johnson) and by Georgian and Winnie Banov, and who knows how many others. It seems to be a favourite "translation" in the loosely organized but very broad and fast growing NAR.

I encourage all Christians to do their research on this.

Here are several screenshots from the Banov's Facebook page, where they repeatedly promote this heretical and blasphemous doctrine of equality with God (among other equally horrendous claims).

Thoughts?

attachFull216189
attachFull216190
attachFull216191
attachFull216192

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

Song of songs 4.9  where is that from?

20 minutes ago, Adstar said:

Song of songs 4.9  where is that from?

I’m not sure I understand your question.

Just now, Acadia said:

I’m not sure I understand your question.

What book is it from?

Just now, Adstar said:

What book is it from?

It is a book in the OT.....

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

50 minutes ago, Acadia said:
The Passion Translation, authored by Brian Simmons, has inserted these words into the mouth of Christ:

"For you reach into my heart. With one flash of your eyes I am undone by your love, my beloved, my equal, my bride. You leave me breathless-I am overcome by merely a glance from your worshiping eyes, for you have stolen my heart..." Song of Songs 4:9  (TPT)

Much can of course be said about interpreting Song of Songs/Solomon to be about Christ and the Church, but to even suggest, nevermind blatantly have Jesus call us His "equal", is beyond erroneous, it is heretical and even blasphemous. The worst of it is that, thanks to Brian Simmons and his "Passion Translation", people can now argue that mankind's equality with God is Biblical.

Honestly, I do not know how terrible the deception in the Church has to be before more people are willing to stand up and speak up to warn brothers and sisters in Christ.

The Passion Translation is used and promoted by Bethel Redding, (Bill Johnson) and by Georgian and Winnie Banov, and who knows how many others. It seems to be a favourite "translation" in the loosely organized but very broad and fast growing NAR.

I encourage all Christians to do their research on this.

Here are several screenshots from the Banov's Facebook page, where they repeatedly promote this heretical and blasphemous doctrine of equality with God (among other equally horrendous claims).

Thoughts?

attachFull216189
attachFull216190
attachFull216191
attachFull216192

Yes,  they take verses out of text to support the god of their heart .     You know THE one they see when they look into the mirror.

I want us to ponder something .   The way these folks see these scrips ,      IS it not like the very way satan saw it too   .     I SHALL BE AS GOD .

So now we know who is behind this and worse how people love this so .     I shall be AS GOD ,  I shall be exalted ,  I < I < I < I < I .     AKA,  the god of self gets the honor .

EXPOSE IT acadia,     EXPOSE the KENNY COPES of the world and others .    Even Kenny said it .   HE said GOD said I AM, and Kenneth said ,  SO I AM.

they all filled so full.   But not of the SPIRIT .  they filled so full of the drink called self,   they filled so full of themselves , if it were possible they could taste their own feet .

8 minutes ago, Acadia said:

It is a book in the OT.....

Ok looking into my Bible i cannot see it..  I use a KJV Bible .. what Bible version do you get this from?

10 minutes ago, Adstar said:

Ok looking into my Bible i cannot see it..  I use a KJV Bible .. what Bible version do you get this from?

It’s from “The Passion Translation” (TPT) as I described in the OP.

12 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Yes,  they take verses out of text to support the god of their heart .     You know THE one they see when they look into the mirror.

I want us to ponder something .   The way these folks see these scrips ,      IS it not like the very way satan saw it too   .     I SHALL BE AS GOD .

So now we know who is behind this and worse how people love this so .     I shall be AS GOD ,  I shall be exalted ,  I < I < I < I < I .     AKA,  the god of self gets the honor .

EXPOSE IT acadia,     EXPOSE the KENNY COPES of the world and others .    Even Kenny said it .   HE said GOD said I AM, and Kenneth said ,  SO I AM.

they all filled so full.   But not of the SPIRIT .  they filled so full of the drink called self,   they filled so full of themselves , if it were possible they could taste their own feet .

Yes. Brian Simmons is the “author” of “The Passion Translation”. He apparently received the direction from Jesus to create this “translation” after taking a trip to Heaven.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Acadia said:

It’s from “The Passion Translation” (TPT) as I described in the OP.

Ok.. Well anyway anyone who adds to the scriptures there is a curse added to the end of the Bible that states..

Revelation 22: KJV

18 "For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:"

So adding to the Word of God is a serious transgression against God.. Saying that we can be equal to God is a claim satan used to entice Eve to rebell against the will of God in Genisis..

• This is Worthy 1